X box One problem

Discus and support X box One problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my x box one has been,well i don't know if its a glitch or if its normal but my x box one has been asking me to Troubleshoot or restart and I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AveryRinde, Apr 30, 2020.

1. AveryRinde
    AveryRinde Guest

X box One problem

my x box one has been,well i don't know if its a glitch or if its normal but my x box one has been asking me to Troubleshoot or restart and I've tried everything,all it does is brings me back to the screen.If you can help please do.

also the main reason i want it to work (before the 30th) is cause that's when MW2R comes out and I've been waiting all month for it

:)

AveryRinde, Apr 30, 2020
  2. LeeSchelin Win User

Re Signing in problems

X-Box One - Can't log in, rebooted the router many times and no help. Rebooted the X-Box many times and no help. Even when the X-Box is sitting next to the router it will drop out. Computer's are fine, log in and no drop out at all, even the computer that
    has a wireless connection and is in a far bedroom. The X-Box is constantly dropping out and always a problem with log in. Carrier is Spectrum, no problems there. Out of two Windows Ten computers, a Samsung Smart TV there has never been issues, but X-Box is
    a constant problem.
  3. Dirkster Dude Win User

Can't manual save only auto?

An amazing number of problems is resolved by cold starting the X-Box One. I had several issues just to get this game to run without sitting at an endless loading screen. Turns out it wasn't the game it was the X-Box One. By clearing the X-Box One cache
    that allows for quick starting in less then 30 seconds it fixed this problem as well as the later problem with only being able to Auto save. A few days after the loading screen fix I had lost electricity while playing and had thought the save file damaged
    in some way. I cold started the X-Box one and it fixed that problem as well. To cold start: Make sure your X-Box One is turned off, remove the plug from the wall, wait 2 minutes, plug the X-Box power cord back into outlet, and turn on the X-Box One. You
    should see the 3 little dots being highlights left to right. It can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 3-4 minutes. The second time I did this after I had lost power it took almost 4 minutes to start.
  4. J.R.G. Win User

fallout 4 get refund.

I play the game on two different X Box One consoles and a PS4 with no problems. Have 6 other friends (1P.C., 2 PS4, and 3 X Box One.) that play with no problems. Comes to a 100% satisfaction rate! Are you sure you're not sticking the disc into the toaster?
    ;-)

Peace, J.R.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

X box One problem

Hey AveryRinde,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program? Did the power cycle that we recommend resolve the issue? If that did not resolve the issue, we suggest performing a soft factory reset from the troubleshooting menu.
    The soft factory reset will keep all games and applications installed, but it will remove all the profiles from the console. We hope this information helps
    AveryRinde!
  6. AveryRinde Win User

X box One problem

yes the troubleshoot menu appears everytime i start it
Thema:

X box One problem

1. X box One problem - Similar Threads - box problem

2. Problemas con mi x box allá digital[Translation-Problems with my x box there digital]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con mi x box allá digital[Translation-Problems with my x box there digital]: El dia de ayer conpre un x box one s all digital, al lomento de conectarlo por primera vez se comenzo a realizar una descarga de tres paso domde decia que la consola se iba a reiniciar, despues...
  3. Problem with X box live pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with X box live pass: Hi, I bought the X box gold pass ultimate yesterday, for my boys to play Minecraft multi player. It worked yesterday and this morning - but not now. Can someone please connect me to live support...
  4. X Box one problem with x box turning on, and freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box one problem with x box turning on, and freezing: I will start by saying my xbox is over 3 years old. Over the past month ive been experiencing problems with a black screen when I turn on my x box, and when it does get to the home screen it...
  5. Mutiplayer/ audio problem on x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mutiplayer/ audio problem on x box one: In recent months my son has not been able to join or invite to a party on x box live though no problems previously. Also his headphones now cut out sometimes ( including with new ones) so he...
  6. x box screen recording problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box screen recording problem: hi I cant able to record the scree with x box "we cant able to record now please try again later" this error comes up but my friends who are using windows 10 is able to record the screen...
  7. X-Box Beta PC [Problemas no Download de Jogos][Translation-Xbox beta pc [Problems...

in XBoX on Windows
    X-Box Beta PC [Problemas no Download de Jogos][Translation-Xbox beta pc [Problems...: Pessoal, Quando tento realizar o download do Gears 5, a X-Box Beta PC informa que o jogo ja foi baixado, mas nao consta la lista de jogos instalados na X-Box PC e no Windows 10. O Jogo consta na...
  8. Problem loading The Orange Box on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading The Orange Box on XBox One: Orange Box (XBox 360) won't load on my XBox One, says game is not compatible? Just bought it at GameStop. Any Ideas? 9d5eb07f-1df3-4ce3-be92-3523611fd2e3
  9. 아이핀 오류로 인한 X-box 나이인증 문제 [Translation-X-box age verification problem due to Ipin error]

in XBoX Accessibility
    아이핀 오류로 인한 X-box 나이인증 문제 [Translation-X-box age verification problem due to Ipin error]: 한국 마이크로소프트 계 으로 로그인을 하면 나이인증을 하라 창이 뜹니다. 이에 '나이스'라는 하나뿐인 차를 거쳐서 나이인증을 해야하는데 2번의 똑같은 인증을 거쳐 오류가 반복해서 뜹니다. error code: J100511 이로 인해 나이인증도 못하 xbox 아이디도 만들지 못하 있습니다. 이 의...
  10. Sky Q mini box/xbox online problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sky Q mini box/xbox online problem: Hello, can anyone help resolve my issue? For years iv had xbox one with a sky hd box (2nd box in our house) running via/through my xbox one both wired to my router and never had any issues. 2 days...