x box one repair

Discus and support x box one repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi all, i sent my xb1 console off to repair on the 7th of feb. still have not got it back yet! any one else in the same boat? the web site says there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ColdSea42162, Mar 16, 2014.

1. ColdSea42162
    ColdSea42162 Guest

x box one repair

hi all, i sent my xb1 console off to repair on the 7th of feb. still have not got it back yet! any one else in the same boat? the web site says there is no order history for my order!? they better not of lost it the useless ***!!

:)

ColdSea42162, Mar 16, 2014
  2. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    X-Box Repair Procedure.

They will replace the inside if needed but you will get the rest back.

That´s what they do most times.

Usually they make it look like new so most people think it is a new one x box one repair ;)

skys7, Mar 16, 2014
  3. X-Box Repair Procedure.

They should replace yours with a new one if they can't fix whatever is wrong with your old one. And the new ones usually work just fine...

I Dashboard It, Mar 16, 2014
  4. AthenaFerreira Win User

X Box X Console Repair

Yes, the device was uplifted and the response is that there are no replenished devices available due to the "newness'' of the Console. That is the exact response I have been given. To me, this is not an acceptable answer. I could wait indefinately for
    Microsoft to finally find a replacement device. I am happy to give you the service number and serial number if it will help.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

X Box X Console Repair

That information is incorrect. If your console is found to be faulty it will be first repaired if it can be, else it will be replaces. Did you already submit a device repair request at https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

X Box X Console Repair

Yes, the device was uplifted and the response is that there are no replenished devices available due to the "newness'' of the Console. That is the exact response I have been given. To me, this is not an acceptable answer. I could wait indefinately
    for Microsoft to finally find a replacement device. I am happy to give you the service number and serial number if it will help.
    If you tried to make your own service order on this page
    https://support.microsoft.com/devices
    and you can't start a repair order please contact xbox support here and they can set up a repair for you, as any console within 12 months gets a free repair since it's within warranty - regardless of the "newness" of
    the console. That response was incorrect and should not have been said.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

1. Click Xbox One.

2. No Thanks to the virtual agent.

3. Warranty, service & repair.

4. Contact options.

5. Chat with Xbox support. They can set up a repair for you.
  7. I Dashboard It Win User

X-Box Repair Procedure.

They should replace yours with a new one if they can't fix whatever is wrong with your old one. And the new ones usually work just fine...
  8. BrianGunter Win User

X-Box Repair Procedure.

It's not likely that you will get your original console back. They usually ship another one that has already been repaired to save time.
Thema:

x box one repair

1. x box one repair - Similar Threads - box repair

2. Is there somewhere in Thailand or Vietnam I can have my X-Box HDMI port repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there somewhere in Thailand or Vietnam I can have my X-Box HDMI port repaired?: I seem to have an issue with my HDMI port. I have been traveling around a bit lately, with my X-Box. It has started acting up - being picky about cables, flickering, showing palette shifts - but...
  3. X box one S - Factory reset before returing for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one S - Factory reset before returing for repair: We need to return an X Box One S for a repair as it fails to power up. Microsoft have advised us to erase all our data before we return it. But as it will not power up, cannot reset it. Any...
  4. X Box X Console Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box X Console Repair: I would like a response from Microsoft with regards to the replacement of a 4 month old Console that was collected for repair and never replaced despite numerous calls to the Support Centre that...
  5. XBOX Project Scorpio - Box Not Returned with warranty repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Project Scorpio - Box Not Returned with warranty repair.: Hi I returned my XBOX ONE PROJECT SCORPIO edition console in just its box as requested with no leads, games etc - but the box has not been returned to myself. How do I contact somebody to get my...
  6. X-box One hanging up even after repair same thing happening

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box One hanging up even after repair same thing happening: I am going to send our X-Box One in again for repair (only lasted for 1 1/2 days) and I have a video of what exactly is going on. Is there somewhere I can send the video? Or can I save the video...
  7. BRAND NEW OUT OF BOX AND NEEDS TO BE SENT IN FOR REPAIR. MERRY CHRISTMAS, SON!

in XBoX on Consoles
    BRAND NEW OUT OF BOX AND NEEDS TO BE SENT IN FOR REPAIR. MERRY CHRISTMAS, SON!: Opened brand new Xbox One for Christmas. Connected to TV and plugged in. Received "E305". Followed all the instructions in support all the way to the end to find out I have to send in my sons...
  8. Just got my x box one from the repair factory still can't turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got my x box one from the repair factory still can't turn it on.: The X BOX service sent back my X box but still can't turn on. 8a4e9164-3060-4877-b2a7-120455064d00
  9. Taking a Month for Repair Box to be Sent.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Taking a Month for Repair Box to be Sent.: I have been trying to get a repair box sent out to me all month. They say over and over that they sent it, or there has been a problem with the shippig spftware that sends the boxes. This has been...
  10. Sending Xbox for Repair - False Advertisement - No Free Box with Expedited Shipping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending Xbox for Repair - False Advertisement - No Free Box with Expedited Shipping: It seems like this is a problem for a lot of people. The expedited shipping option for sending in your console states underneath that "Available only at FedEx Office Stores: Take your device and...