X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res...

Discus and support X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; X Box One S All-Digital is not producing a signal through HDMI. I have swapped cables and confirmed all cables to be functional by testing them with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JGilliss, Mar 17, 2021.

1. JGilliss
    JGilliss Guest

X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res...

X Box One S All-Digital is not producing a signal through HDMI. I have swapped cables and confirmed all cables to be functional by testing them with other devices. I have also tested this on multiple TVs, and confirmed HDMI ports on both TVs are functional by testing other devices. The HDMI out port on my X Box does not appear to be damaged/dirty in any way - I used a vacuum to remove and dust/debris that could have collected to be safe, though I don't believe dust/debris would be a problem nor is the problem here. I have used the power button + pair button trick once successfully. I was able to reset the device and use it briefly. Upon powering it up again, the device was once again not producing an HDMI signal. Now, the power button + pair button is non-responsive; I no longer receive the double "beep" sound regardless of how long I hold the buttons. The X Box powers on, lights up and its fan initiates. It sounds as though it is working, just no HDMI signal. I have reviewed a plethora of online resources, including this forum, X Box support and YouTube to no avail. This seems to be my last chance at a remedy. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

:)

JGilliss, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Dangerous Alan Win User

4K HDMI CABLE QUESTION

Spending money on HDMI cables is a waste of time. A £2 one from Amazon is as good as a £30 one. Use the one in the box. HDMI is a digital signal.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Blue Ray DVD Player

I would like to watch Blue Ray DVD Discs, because there is no DVD Player in the console of X-Box One S.
    You must have the 'All Digital' Xbox One S without the BD-Drive.

As mentioned before, you can connect a Blu-ray or HDMI DVD player to the rear of the unit via the 'HDMI in'. But the HDMI in is limited to 1080P and does not support HDR, so 4K content will not play in 4K via this method.
  4. THX1138 Win User

Variable Refresh Rate greyed out with a AMD compatible Monitor (HP 27xq AMD FreeSync monitor)

Hello,

VRR is supported via HDMI 2.1. The Xbox One X is the only console that has HDMI 2.1. Xbox One S has HDMI 2.0. This Fall 2020 the new Xbox Series X will also support HDMI 2.1 features like VRR, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and up to 120fps support.
  5. Dangerous Alan Win User

Are you going to use the hdmi cable that comes with xbox one ?

The one in the box is 4K capable. Why would anyone swap it out?

There is NO difference between a £2 HDMI and some £20 branded one. HDMI is a digital signal so doesn't suffer any degradation.
  6. Mister Andreas Win User

xbox one x can't do 4k but xbox one s can

I had this exact problem, which perplexed me for some time.

I blame the HDMI driver chip. In the Xbox One X, it seems to be much weaker than in the One S. I have both consoles, each feeding LG OLED TVs.

While the One S works fine in 4K without about any HDMI cable, the One X is **VERY PICKY**.

You need a very-high-quality HDMI cable to ensure adequate signal integrity with the Xbox One X.
Thema:

1. X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res... - Similar Threads - Box Digital HDMI

2. allow us to buy and sell digital version of the x box games vote plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    allow us to buy and sell digital version of the x box games vote plz: so i heard microsoft acully listens to their customers! if thats the case why did they not allow us to buy and sell the digital copies. If everyone can make their voice heard here and let...
  3. how to sell unused digital x box game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to sell unused digital x box game: My wife and I got our wires crossed and separately bought the same digital game (Call of Duty Cold War Ultimate) for Christmas. We now have two. Walmart will not take a return (not activated). How...
  4. Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.: I ordered three gift xbox live gold cards but i only needed one. I need the other two refunded, they haven't been activated. I can't figure out how to do it, help please....
  5. Is it possible to migrate my boxed physical MSFS2020 license to Digital?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate my boxed physical MSFS2020 license to Digital?: Purchased Premium Deluxe version. Installation was all OK. However to run the flight sim, I need to put disk1 in the DVD reader. This is both inconvenient and very limiting to have to run the...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Box or Digital Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Box or Digital Code: Will the New Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 come with A CD Box Or Come with a Digital Code? 9cc08fc6-6c9d-42e5-971e-861282dc4b9d
  7. Problemas con mi x box allá digital[Translation-Problems with my x box there digital]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con mi x box allá digital[Translation-Problems with my x box there digital]: El dia de ayer conpre un x box one s all digital, al lomento de conectarlo por primera vez se comenzo a realizar una descarga de tres paso domde decia que la consola se iba a reiniciar, despues...
  8. X box one s digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s digital: Got this console as part of a promotion ..Only arrived 2 days ago..when turned on the green X box live logo comes on ,10 seconds later logo goes off and thats it,nothing else happens.Tried holding...
  9. X-Box One S All Digital Information Required

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box One S All Digital Information Required: Hi, I want to know if I am able to connect a USB External Disc Drive on a X-Box One S All-Digital, so I can use a disc on the console? If so, what USB external disc drive can I use?...
  10. X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games: Hello! I recently picked up a X-Box One S - the all digital version at the black friday sales. This is my first console in maybe 10 years or so, since the original X-box. So what I am wondering...