X box one s digital

Discus and support X box one s digital in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got this console as part of a promotion ..Only arrived 2 days ago..when turned on the green X box live logo comes on ,10 seconds later logo goes off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michaeljones4111, Feb 15, 2020.

1. X box one s digital

Got this console as part of a promotion ..Only arrived 2 days ago..when turned on the green X box live logo comes on ,10 seconds later logo goes off and thats it,nothing else happens.Tried holding power button on but no success.

tried it on my PC monitor and Tv still same .Friend who has similar console took it to his home to try ,still nothing.

:)

michaeljones4111, Feb 15, 2020
  2. J.R.G. Win User

Did Any one Else have issuse when transferring data from xbox one to xbox one x?

Don't really keep anything on the internal drive; bounce my Seagate external 2Gb from a day 1 X Box, to a S, to a X with no problems. The 6Tb Western Digital that I moved from the S to the X work fine also.
  3. michaeljones4111 Win User

X box one s digital

Yes thanks .i figured as only 2 buttons to hold then down and it seems to have worked.
  4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

X box one s digital

Definitely check with the people from the promotion. Since you got it as part of a promotion you really have no way of verifying a purchase and I don’t know how that’s gonna work with warranty repairs. So far most times I hear of an issue similar to this,
    The power button will stay on easily for about a minute before it shuts itself off, the fact that you’re doing this and it shuts off in 10 seconds means this needs to be checked out ASAP
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

X box one s digital

Note The Xbox One S All-Digital Edition does not have an EJECT button. On this console you only need to
    hold the BIND button and then press the Xbox button .
  6. michaeljones4111 Win User

X box one s digital

thanks for replies.holding bind & Power buttons down has done a reset.
Thema:

X box one s digital

1. X box one s digital - Similar Threads - box digital

2. X-Box One S All Digital Information Required

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box One S All Digital Information Required: Hi, I want to know if I am able to connect a USB External Disc Drive on a X-Box One S All-Digital, so I can use a disc on the console? If so, what USB external disc drive can I use?...
  3. X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games: Hello! I recently picked up a X-Box One S - the all digital version at the black friday sales. This is my first console in maybe 10 years or so, since the original X-box. So what I am wondering...
  4. Transfer license from box to digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer license from box to digital: I have an Xbox one S all digital. I got a gift game on DVD in a box. Is it possible to change the box for a digital license? Or should I throw it in the trash? Thank you!...
  5. X-box One S 1Tb All Digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-box One S 1Tb All Digital: Здравствуйте. Собираюсь приобрести ребёнку 5 лет консоль X-box One S 1Tb All Digital. Есть ли возможность онлайн приобретения игры для данной консоли - Kinect Adventures, либо для этого нужна...
  6. Redeeming X-box One Digital Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming X-box One Digital Code: Hello! A few days ago I purchased a $10 x-box one digital code. I can see the transaction pending in my bank account, however I have not recieved anything from Microsoft confirming the...
  7. X box one digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box one digital download: Hi.ive had a xbox one in the past.sold it and just now gone back to a brand new Xbox one my problem is that I digital downloaded a few games to my old machine can I re download to my new Xbox one...
  8. Kinect sends twice the digits to my SFR DECODEUR PLUS set top box when changing channel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sends twice the digits to my SFR DECODEUR PLUS set top box when changing channel: Hi, I'm french and since yesterday my kinect is sending twice the digits to my SFR DECODEUR PLUS box (DTIW384 UHD SFR) when I ask cortana to change the channel. Instead of going to the channel 1...
  9. Two remote issues: Samsung TV, Cox digital cable mini box Cisco DTA 250HD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two remote issues: Samsung TV, Cox digital cable mini box Cisco DTA 250HD: I'm trying to setup the X1 to turn on/off my Samsung SyncMaster T24B250 TV. The setup found the Samsung TV with the correct remote code T2051. But it just will not mute, turn on or turn off the...
  10. Kinect sends multiple (duplicate) digits to my Verizon box when changing channels.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sends multiple (duplicate) digits to my Verizon box when changing channels.: XBOX ONE Gears of War Ultimate Edition Model # 1540 Set top box brand and model number: ARRIS VMS1100 Set top box OS: Verizon FIOS 71bb0c76-0224-45dd-bc06-92b030fb5c71