X Box One S gets no signal, turns off after 20 seconds

Discus and support X Box One S gets no signal, turns off after 20 seconds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started having freezing issues recently after getting gamepass and playing the outer worlds. Today i connected new controller to my console and tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YaoSae, Dec 2, 2019.

1. YaoSae
    YaoSae Guest

I started having freezing issues recently after getting gamepass and playing the outer worlds. Today i connected new controller to my console and tried to load up the outer worlds and got error messsges saying it took too long to load. Shortly after it
    froze up and i had to hold the power button to turn it off. Now when i try to turn it on, it powers on but i get no signal on the tv and it the system shuts down after about 15-20 seconds.

Already tried unplugging power cord for ten seconds and reconnecting it and nothing changes. Not sure what to do anymore. Wanted to see if you guys had any ideas before requesting a repair and being out of comission for a few weeks.

:)

YaoSae, Dec 2, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

"So i just wanted to see if you guys would know if the cold would affect the console from working properly?"

I wouldn't think so, unless the console has got wet from condensation, after you turn it on.
  3. YaoSae Win User

lo siento, no entiendo la pregunta. Tengo mi consola sentada en el escritorio de mi computadora cuando la uso en mi garaje.
  4. YaoSae Win User

Hey thanks for the response my friend. I had trouble getting anything on my screen it was just a no signal and my xbox one s would shut off after being on for about 20 seconds so i was unable to do a soft reset. I did not have a usb drive so i could not
    try to hard reset. I got frustrated and remember reading about using a hair dryer and blowing the vents on cool. I ran out of hope and gave it a shot and my console booted up after plugging everything back in.

Back in the game! So to anyone who has given up hope on your xbox one, please try the hair dryer trick if you have not done so. Sounds ridiculous but it seemed to work!
  5. alexander01365 Win User

Tu consola esta en algun lugar cerrado?
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Glad your back, and thanks for letting us know it was a Ventilation issue, others may be assisted by it.
Thema:

1. X Box One S gets no signal, turns off after 20 seconds - Similar Threads - Box gets signal

2. Sealed New Xbox360 500gb blu.. box and sticker do NOT get along! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sealed New Xbox360 500gb blu.. box and sticker do NOT get along! Help!: Hi I bought an Xbox360E (still sealed).. I dont want to open til I'm sure is a 500gb blu limited ed. ! Box says 500gb blu but sticker (on box) 250gb ! Bought from Gamestop. Please help me...
  3. how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s: i had follow logitech instruction and it still not giving me any audio e0f50733-11fa-4e35-8b46-cd32b4a3888b
  4. My x box one stops at the green start page. Cannon get further

in XBoX on Consoles
    My x box one stops at the green start page. Cannon get further: My x box starts with the green xbox one start page. But then it stops there. I have tried to restart but every time I just come to the green start page and cannot get any further. Any body knows...
  5. Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work: Maybe I'm misinformed, but I believe it's possible to use old X-Box 360 controllers for PC games now. I'm not sure if this is only limited to just X-Box One games on PC or if it can be used for...
  6. I am getting this error message from my X-Box 0x903f9006. Can anyone help me with this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting this error message from my X-Box 0x903f9006. Can anyone help me with this...: This message keeps popping up and he can't not move forward. 3554ee47-1aa8-473e-96d2-d153f12992a7
  7. how can I get onto my Yahoo Bellsouth email box ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I get onto my Yahoo Bellsouth email box ?: I can not get onto my Yahoo email Bellsouth site beebcd7d-1e45-458e-aa9b-69f193b7d60b
  8. i can't set home box there is I get an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't set home box there is I get an error message: I have an Xbox X and i wanted share my games and live subscription to my son's consol S this is the message [img] c004ca22-fd90-4802-ab24-294feaf93aab
  9. Xbox one tv not getting signal from comcast box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one tv not getting signal from comcast box: I'm not able to set up my live tv because it keeps saying "we're sorry your signal was lost", but it has never picked up a signal to begin with. I have the high speed hdmi cord that came with the...
  10. Cannot get a TV signal from cable box to XBOX One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get a TV signal from cable box to XBOX One: The HDMI pass through was previously working with my Comcast/Motorola set top cable box (STB) until there was a power outage in my area. Since then I have been unable to get the XBOX to recognize...