x box one s has stopped getting switched on suddenly

Discus and support x box one s has stopped getting switched on suddenly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tried to create a repair order online as no service center in India but getting message saying "We’re sorry. The accessory or device you are requesting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mohitmathur, Mar 20, 2019.

1. mohitmathur
    mohitmathur Guest

Tried to create a repair order online as no service center in India but getting message saying "We’re sorry. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Please contact
    Microsoft Support
    for assistance". Tried calling toll free number 1800111100 multiple times but call gets disconnected after entering all details. Its very frustrating.

:)

mohitmathur, Mar 20, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Have you tried contacting Support on Xbox.com? Online help might be your way. Go to Xbox.com and select Support
  4. SignalTuna06 Win User

Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live

I actually think that X Box live has made me update a change that has messed up both X Box 360 s now. I had to make an X box live update to the spare X Box today Is there a help desk number so I can speak to someone? Is somebody going to realise that a
    faulty update has been made and repair the bug?
  5. darealestwun Win User

dolby atmos on xbox one s

I Know it works the same way on all consoles, but for some games its only for the 'x box one enhanced' umbrella. DTS X is irrelevant because its not in games thats only for blu ray output at the moment. For example, i bought shadow of the tomb raider
    on my base model x box, and atmos audio is not supported on the base model x box, on the x model only, and possible the s, not sure about that. I confirmed this in a phone call with microsoft support, which i made because i wasnt geting atomos with it. I
    also confirmed this through the forums. Apparently you weren't aware that not all games with dolby atmos for x box have it enabled on all consoles, sometimes just the higher ones, unless it has changed in the last six months. I need to know if the atmos
    enabled games that dont support atmos on the base model x box but support it on the x box one x, also it n the s box one s also, so i can buy one to have atmos on all available games with it. Its NOT available for all games that have atmos on the base model
    x box . If you could find this out i would be very happy.
  6. jordbrett84 Win User

Arris Arris VMS1100: Device control

Did you ever get this figured out? My One S worked perfectly but my X won't control my cable box.
Thema:

1. x box one s has stopped getting switched on suddenly - Similar Threads - box has stopped

2. x-box one turns off after it has turned on

in XBoX Accessibility
    x-box one turns off after it has turned on: When turning on my x-box it turns off after a very short while. Why is that? We have done a reset, taken the chord out, waited 10 seconds before turning it on. Moved it to another socket. It...
  3. when my X-box controller is pluged into my PC it has no volume.

in XBoX on Windows
    when my X-box controller is pluged into my PC it has no volume.: I want to plugin my x-box controller to my PC and play on my PC with a controller but when I plug it in it switch's to a different sound then my headset and I have no volume....
  4. x box has an error code of e10200000c118007003 and will not start up or reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box has an error code of e10200000c118007003 and will not start up or reset: My xbox will not start it just loops back to the error code listed in the subject line. I have tried to reset, update and re power on. Is this a hard drive issue?...
  5. X Box Live has stolen my money !!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X Box Live has stolen my money !!: Dear X Box Live COMPLAINT I am actually quite furious. I just discovered you guys have been charging my credit card for an X Box live subscription for literally years... I have gone on to your...
  6. How do I change the account of which that an x box one s game has been used to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change the account of which that an x box one s game has been used to download: I dont know if this is the right place but I recently got an x box one s and it came with a code to download Forza Horizon. In the middle of the installing progress when it was 37 percent done it...
  7. My x box name has been changed for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My x box name has been changed for no reason: my name on x box got changed please help me change it back efb1d3a0-6269-4b11-a0f6-f3ec644e5356
  8. X box gold was working but now has stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box gold was working but now has stopped: Xbox live gold was working a day or two ago but now has given up. Won’t allow my son to play fortnite or overwatch.. help please! 9b064612-2a66-4f73-bc25-3df8b7184e60
  9. No internet connection one box one S while every other device has it

in XBoX on Consoles
    No internet connection one box one S while every other device has it: So every time I try to open the screen that allows me to open the internet setting I get error code 0x90070490 and I tried to search it up on the error search but it appears to not be a code it...
  10. RGB Full Solution on X Box One and an apology for my post that has been deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    RGB Full Solution on X Box One and an apology for my post that has been deleted: So I posted yesterday about a problem with the PC RGB mode on the X Box One. I have found a solution for myself and wanted to share it. Unfortunately yesterday I didn't read the forum rules and I...