X box one s static at startup, noises during gaming

Discus and support X box one s static at startup, noises during gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good afternoon all. I have an Xbox one S that upon start up make some screaching noise through the speakers that sounds like static or white noise. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrutalOrchid0, Sep 23, 2019.

1. X box one s static at startup, noises during gaming

Good afternoon all. I have an Xbox one S that upon start up make some screaching noise through the speakers that sounds like static or white noise. It doesn’t do it every time. But when it does it, bouncing around in the menu and making changes create
    a weird noise as well. Not the typical beep noise. During gaming its make some horribly loud noises through the speakers. I’ve tried two different HDMI cables with no difference. I can play it through my TV speakers or my sound bar. Both produce the noise.
    You can also hear the noise when using headsets. So I’m pretty sure it’s none of my cabling or connections. It appears to be broadcasting out of the Xbox itself. I’ve turned it off for extended periods and restarted it with no difference. Any suggestions?
    Is this a known problem?

:)

BrutalOrchid0, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Have you tried On the Xbox One, going into All settings > Display & sound. Under ‘Audio Output’ selecting ‘Optical audio’ and choose ‘Stereo
    uncompressed.

It should help with the static coming out of your Xbox and headset.
  3. aRagingCanadian Win User

X Box One startup

When the XBOX ONE goes to the green loading screen this NORMALLY means there was a power outage or what not.

What I can suggest to you is unplug the XBOX ONE for a few seconds, plug it back in it will load the green loading screen again, but hopefully complete the loading afterwards. If not you may have a faulty system.

Good luck. Let us know.
  4. darealestwun Win User

dolby atmos on xbox one s

I Know it works the same way on all consoles, but for some games its only for the 'x box one enhanced' umbrella. DTS X is irrelevant because its not in games thats only for blu ray output at the moment. For example, i bought shadow of the tomb raider
    on my base model x box, and atmos audio is not supported on the base model x box, on the x model only, and possible the s, not sure about that. I confirmed this in a phone call with microsoft support, which i made because i wasnt geting atomos with it. I
    also confirmed this through the forums. Apparently you weren't aware that not all games with dolby atmos for x box have it enabled on all consoles, sometimes just the higher ones, unless it has changed in the last six months. I need to know if the atmos
    enabled games that dont support atmos on the base model x box but support it on the x box one x, also it n the s box one s also, so i can buy one to have atmos on all available games with it. Its NOT available for all games that have atmos on the base model
    x box . If you could find this out i would be very happy.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one 's static noise

Hey XGN DEN STOFF 7! If you are hearing anything beyond what you believe the fan should make you should contact support

here
    about getting the console repaired. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. darealestwun Win User

dolby atmos on xbox one s

This doesnt answer my question. Im already experiencing dolby atmos audio on my system on my regular x box one. The question im asking is, which you must not have knowledge of, is does the x box one s play dolby atmos on all of the atmos enabled games like
    the x box one x does. The base model x box one, which i have, does not support atmos on some games, like rise of the tomb raider and shadow of the tomb raider and assassins creed, while it does on some, like gears of war 4 and 5 and for honor. Maybe you
    weren't aware of this. The question im asking is does the x box one s support dolby atmos on ALL of the atmos enabled games like the x does. If it does i will buy one so that i can have dolby atmos functionality on all such games, without having to spend
    the higher cost of the x. Can you answer THIS question?
Thema:

1. X box one s static at startup, noises during gaming - Similar Threads - box static startup

2. Xbox one elite series 2 issues straight out the box!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite series 2 issues straight out the box!: My elite series 2 is about 1 week old now and i just cant ignore the issues anymore. Ever simce i bought this ive noticed the face buttons felt really odd compared to other controllers. Its like A...
  3. Chat requests on X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat requests on X Box One: Sometimes a chat request or invitation to join comes up but blinks out before I can even read who it is from when I am playing Fable III. Is there some way of letting the message stay onscreen...
  4. Manual for X Box One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Manual for X Box One X: Hi all I am looking a a link to the manual for the X Box One X f1fd406b-5245-45a6-9acd-44bc9b4c6419
  5. X-Box lice code redeeming issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box lice code redeeming issue: Hi I have just tried to redeem a 12 month xbox live code. The code was accepted and stated that it was a 12 month subscription but nothing shows up on my xbox live account? Any ideas?...
  6. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20: My son and I are new to xbox and gaming. Would like to play fifa soccer 20with 2 controllers. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20. please help...
  7. how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s: i had follow logitech instruction and it still not giving me any audio e0f50733-11fa-4e35-8b46-cd32b4a3888b
  8. X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games: Hello! I recently picked up a X-Box One S - the all digital version at the black friday sales. This is my first console in maybe 10 years or so, since the original X-box. So what I am wondering...
  9. installed mw3 x box one no downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    installed mw3 x box one no downloads: installed mw3 on x box one will not let me install game pacs older than 3 month history packs are still in my history how do I get my packs to download to x box one...
  10. x box one live

in XBoX Accessibility
    x box one live: hi help I keep getting kicked only had the x box for one day think the problem is down to the router (ip address etc) 2fe74c12-ab03-49ae-8e14-809b8178b410