X Box one S

Discus and support X Box one S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One S frequently switches off during games. Any help please? d0a58d5b-4dea-4773-a6c1-35fa6b776afe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CookieXboxOne, Sep 5, 2019.

1. X Box one S

My Xbox One S frequently switches off during games. Any help please?

:)

CookieXboxOne, Sep 5, 2019
  2. godzilla_304 Win User

X-Box One S Network Security

So, how does the X-Box One S protect itself when networking?
  3. darealestwun Win User

dolby atmos on xbox one s

I Know it works the same way on all consoles, but for some games its only for the 'x box one enhanced' umbrella. DTS X is irrelevant because its not in games thats only for blu ray output at the moment. For example, i bought shadow of the tomb raider
    on my base model x box, and atmos audio is not supported on the base model x box, on the x model only, and possible the s, not sure about that. I confirmed this in a phone call with microsoft support, which i made because i wasnt geting atomos with it. I
    also confirmed this through the forums. Apparently you weren't aware that not all games with dolby atmos for x box have it enabled on all consoles, sometimes just the higher ones, unless it has changed in the last six months. I need to know if the atmos
    enabled games that dont support atmos on the base model x box but support it on the x box one x, also it n the s box one s also, so i can buy one to have atmos on all available games with it. Its NOT available for all games that have atmos on the base model
    x box . If you could find this out i would be very happy.
  4. Bigbob48 Win User

won't play DVD

Region code is 2 and they are PAL there seem to be a lot of problems with play back on the X Box one s
  5. darealestwun Win User

dolby atmos on xbox one s

This doesnt answer my question. Im already experiencing dolby atmos audio on my system on my regular x box one. The question im asking is, which you must not have knowledge of, is does the x box one s play dolby atmos on all of the atmos enabled games like
    the x box one x does. The base model x box one, which i have, does not support atmos on some games, like rise of the tomb raider and shadow of the tomb raider and assassins creed, while it does on some, like gears of war 4 and 5 and for honor. Maybe you
    weren't aware of this. The question im asking is does the x box one s support dolby atmos on ALL of the atmos enabled games like the x does. If it does i will buy one so that i can have dolby atmos functionality on all such games, without having to spend
    the higher cost of the x. Can you answer THIS question?
  6. J.R.G. Win User

Xbox One S 4K Output/Input

Does your T.V. support HDR10? The X Box One S doesn't support Dolby Vision.

Peace, J.R.
Thema:

X Box one S

1. X Box one S - Similar Threads - Box

2. My x box one stops at the green start page. Cannon get further

in XBoX on Consoles
    My x box one stops at the green start page. Cannon get further: My x box starts with the green xbox one start page. But then it stops there. I have tried to restart but every time I just come to the green start page and cannot get any further. Any body knows...
  3. mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter "Shrek super party" (jeu Xbox d'origine) pour y jouer sur ma Xbox 360. Avant de l'acheter, j'ai bien vérifié que ce jeu faisait parti de la liste de jeux Xbox...
  4. X box live gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gift card: hello... I bought gift cards that is printed in the receipt at EB games on September 27, 2019 and today October 16 when he punched the codes it says It has been used..one is $15 one is $20 please...
  5. Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne: Hi, How can I purchase The Orange Box from the marketplace? It seems the link is not working correctly outside the US...
  6. New X Box one X wont stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    New X Box one X wont stay on: Hi Guys, I have just purchased a brand new xbox one x for my son for his birthday. He turned it on to set it up and complete updates. He updated a couple of games and then went to find the newly...
  7. connecting to x-box live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connecting to x-box live: Not a techie whatsoever...We have hard reset the xbox console and modem for connectivity as instructions. We get error message saying - "Your network is good, but there are some x-box service...
  8. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  9. X-BOXについて [Translate] About X-BOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-BOXについて [Translate] About X-BOX: X-BOXにログインできない [Translate] I can't log in to X-BOX 03d472fc-1cb6-4195-b0b3-f04d691f7e01
  10. X box 360 not playing all my game discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 not playing all my game discs.: I own an Xbox 360 and an x box one x the one x is wired into my net work and the 360 is on WiFi . I own probably about 50 game discs for the 360 which all used to work . Currently only about 5...