x box one s

Discus and support x box one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox was stuck on the green screen so i troubleshoot reset my game and kept the games and apps and redownloaded my profile. started playing a game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DellJordan, Mar 25, 2020.

1. DellJordan
    DellJordan Guest

x box one s

my xbox was stuck on the green screen so i troubleshoot reset my game and kept the games and apps and redownloaded my profile. started playing a game switched to 2k20 which needed to download updates. it froze on 83 percent i tried to pull up the wifi which
    froze again once i pulled that screen up it got dark so i restarted the system an it wouldnt restart so i held the x box button til it turned off and it wont do anything but show black.. the light turns on but the green screen wont pop up my controller wont
    sync. i cant even get the troubleshooting screen to pop up and i have tried all the methods they show on youtube..

:)

DellJordan, Mar 25, 2020
  2. NikkiF99uk Win User

Will a UK X Box One S and Original X Box work in the US

One option is to try to get a new power supply diretly from microsoft, the other option is to get a power converter to use it.
    For the X Box One S or Original X Box?
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one s Power cord and supply

"everything is for X box one not xbox one S "

The Xbox One S and Xbox One X have an internal power supply that works in all regions worldwide.
  4. godzilla_304 Win User

X-Box One S Network Security

So, how does the X-Box One S protect itself when networking?
  5. darealestwun Win User

dolby atmos on xbox one s

I Know it works the same way on all consoles, but for some games its only for the 'x box one enhanced' umbrella. DTS X is irrelevant because its not in games thats only for blu ray output at the moment. For example, i bought shadow of the tomb raider
    on my base model x box, and atmos audio is not supported on the base model x box, on the x model only, and possible the s, not sure about that. I confirmed this in a phone call with microsoft support, which i made because i wasnt geting atomos with it. I
    also confirmed this through the forums. Apparently you weren't aware that not all games with dolby atmos for x box have it enabled on all consoles, sometimes just the higher ones, unless it has changed in the last six months. I need to know if the atmos
    enabled games that dont support atmos on the base model x box but support it on the x box one x, also it n the s box one s also, so i can buy one to have atmos on all available games with it. Its NOT available for all games that have atmos on the base model
    x box . If you could find this out i would be very happy.
  6. Crudestbeetle64 Win User

Sharing xbox live gold

Well because I've just learned about this sharing, we each have an x box one s separate email addresses and each have our own x box live gold membership
Thema:

x box one s

1. x box one s - Similar Threads - box

2. X Box S wouldn't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box S wouldn't turn on: I had unplugged the power-pack that my Xbox and internet were on, the games were lagging so I wanted to reboot my modem. After I plugged it back in and started the modem was on, I went to turn on...
  3. Media Remote unable to change channels - Xfinity (XG1v4A) cable box, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Remote unable to change channels - Xfinity (XG1v4A) cable box, Xbox One X: The main problem I am having is that my Media Remote is unable to change channels. If I use the channel up/down button, nothing happens. If I type in a channel #, nothing happens. If I scroll thru...
  4. X-box 1S console with two controllers and X-box game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-box 1S console with two controllers and X-box game pass: Hi, I am new to the X-box world and need some advise. I have a X-box 1S console with two remote controllers. If I purchase only X-box game pass, can I download the game and play in multi-player...
  5. Grey Box when trying to play two new games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grey Box when trying to play two new games: Hello, I have downloaded the following games: Doodle God Evolution Old Man's Journey I am unable to play these titles as they get stuck at a screen with a grey box that does not load any...
  6. Unable to find code that came with the Xbox One Box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to find code that came with the Xbox One Box: Hiya I bought my son the Xbox One Digital Edition that came with Sea of Thieves, Fortnite and Minecraft. Only now, having played through the other games, it comes to install Fortnite and I am...
  7. My wired X-box 360 controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired X-box 360 controller won't turn on: I have an X-box 360 controller, which I bought on Amazon, about 2 years ago. It's worked perfectly fine until now. I tried plugging it in, to play a game using it, and it won't turn on. It has a...
  8. X Box 360 Slim 4 GB

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box 360 Slim 4 GB: My Xbox 360 (S)lim was working perfectly 3 months back. when I turned it on last month I got the Red Dot (NOT RING, it's a Slim) of Death. Mind you I've done some researching last one month and...
  9. Human Fall Flat won’t load on X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Human Fall Flat won’t load on X Box One: Purchased Human Fall Flat for my daughter last year. She hasn’t played it for a couple of months and now it won’t load, even though it shows up in our list of games. We get an error message to...
  10. US X-Box One - Will it work on a PAL TV in Europe and play European games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    US X-Box One - Will it work on a PAL TV in Europe and play European games?: Hi All, I have a US X-Box One and am moving to Europe. I know I'll have to get a new transformer to cope with the 240V mains there but my question is will it be able to display on a European PAL...