X box one x controller

Discus and support X box one x controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to configure the controller so that the left stick view is opposite what it is. Right now, the only options I see for configuring the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve8209, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Steve8209
    Steve8209 Guest

X box one x controller

I would like to configure the controller so that the left stick view is opposite what it is. Right now, the only options I see for configuring the controller are to swap button positions but not button actions. For example right now when I push the left
    stick forward, the view moves up. When I pull back, the view moves down. I would like that to be the opposite. It's just more natural for me to have the view move down when the stick is pushed forward, and move up when the stick is pulled back. You also can't
    (that I can see) change the firing button from RT to RB which is where my finger normally rests while holding the controller. Are changes like this possible or an I stuck with what's available within the controller configuration menu. Thanks.

:)

Steve8209, Nov 6, 2019
  2. J.R.G. Win User

Possible to Pair XBOne wireless controller to windows 10 via bluetooth?

The X Box One controller is Wi-Fi Direct and I don't believe it has a Bluetooth chip inside. On a side note, there is a Bluetooth capable chip inside the X Box One.

Peace, J.R.
  3. BAD 2020 Win User

Connection problems

Reset your modem and do a hard reset of x box one by holding the lit up x button on the console not the controller. Hold it until the box turns off. This should help you all.
  4. HelpingHands1 Win User

xbox one controller no longer works after I reinstalled windows 7

restart your computer some time that will help your X box one controller.
  5. laziestcatevaaa Win User

Can't download purchased content

Outlast is X-Box One and I have installed, on my X-Box One, 360 games/dlcs that she had purchased (on her X-Box).
  6. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
Thema:

X box one x controller

1. X box one x controller - Similar Threads - box controller

2. New Controller not connecting to X Box One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Controller not connecting to X Box One X: So I've just received a new standard Wireless controller direct from Microsoft that won't connect wirelessly. I've managed to get it to connect momentarily but it disconnects almost instantly,...
  3. x box one controller malfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box one controller malfunctioning: I have a Xbox one S.... the left joystick of my controller is broken and thus make renders the controller useless. Then I order another controller. works for a few weeks and now keeps going off....
  4. Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work: Maybe I'm misinformed, but I believe it's possible to use old X-Box 360 controllers for PC games now. I'm not sure if this is only limited to just X-Box One games on PC or if it can be used for...
  5. garantie x box one (manette) [Translation-xbox one warranty (controller)]

in XBoX on Consoles
    garantie x box one (manette) [Translation-xbox one warranty (controller)]: bonjour ma manette ne veux pas ce connecter en BT, j essaye de résoudre le problème avec le système d'aide, mais cela ne change rien, je peux échanger encore sous garantie , quand je rentre mes...
  6. como quito el control parental a un x box 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    como quito el control parental a un x box 360: tengo un x box 360 slim edicion star wars y no recuerdo el codigo parental bb5f9cf1-49fc-49ef-a565-18c49740a245
  7. X box controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box controller: My Xbox pad . Connected .. charged , will suddenly freeze mid game ! The lights solid . It’s completelu unresponsive can’t press the home button or nothing .. thought it might be the pad .. still...
  8. X box one wireless controller - rumble feature not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one wireless controller - rumble feature not working properly: I have two xbox one wireless controllers... The first began having an abnormally weak rumble a few days ago... I then recieved another brand new controller today and it is having the same...
  9. Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One...: I'm curious if the X box one wireless controller with blue tooth can use the x box one wireless adapter for Windows 10 since there seem to be major lag issues using the bluetooth connection. Was...
  10. X-box Controller disconnecting, disconnecting from internet, and signed out of acounta

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box Controller disconnecting, disconnecting from internet, and signed out of acounta: My controller randomly disconnects and has trouble syncing back up very frequently. It also signs me out of profiles and the console seems to lose a connection to the Internet. I've tried using...