X box one x controller

Discus and support X box one x controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to configure the controller so that the left stick view is opposite what it is. Right now, the only options I see for configuring the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve8209, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Steve8209
    Steve8209 Guest

X box one x controller

I would like to configure the controller so that the left stick view is opposite what it is. Right now, the only options I see for configuring the controller are to swap button positions but not button actions. For example right now when I push the left
    stick forward, the view moves up. When I pull back, the view moves down. I would like that to be the opposite. It's just more natural for me to have the view move down when the stick is pushed forward, and move up when the stick is pulled back. You also can't
    (that I can see) change the firing button from RT to RB which is where my finger normally rests while holding the controller. Are changes like this possible or an I stuck with what's available within the controller configuration menu. Thanks.

:)

Steve8209, Nov 6, 2019
  2. J.R.G. Win User

Possible to Pair XBOne wireless controller to windows 10 via bluetooth?

The X Box One controller is Wi-Fi Direct and I don't believe it has a Bluetooth chip inside. On a side note, there is a Bluetooth capable chip inside the X Box One.

Peace, J.R.
  3. BAD 2020 Win User

Connection problems

Reset your modem and do a hard reset of x box one by holding the lit up x button on the console not the controller. Hold it until the box turns off. This should help you all.
  4. HelpingHands1 Win User

xbox one controller no longer works after I reinstalled windows 7

restart your computer some time that will help your X box one controller.
  5. laziestcatevaaa Win User

Can't download purchased content

Outlast is X-Box One and I have installed, on my X-Box One, 360 games/dlcs that she had purchased (on her X-Box).
  6. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
Thema:

X box one x controller

1. X box one x controller - Similar Threads - box controller

2. X-box one controller stop working randomly

in XBoX on Windows
    X-box one controller stop working randomly: So im using controller with usb cable Playing FFXIV while i have to move a character in-game while do some action in game , during this time The controller randomly stop getting input and...
  3. garantia control ex box one[Translation-warranty control on box one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    garantia control ex box one[Translation-warranty control on box one]: Hola buen día, mira el control del exbox one se descompuso no carga, se compro el 3 de enero del 2020 quiero hacer efectiva la garantia, como la tramito= [Translation-Hello, good day, look at...
  4. Controller scrolling on Xbox box one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller scrolling on Xbox box one.: I've been having this issue with my controller scrolling. It's not uncommon, I figured the controller was the issue so I decided to connect a different (more expensive) controller to use but the...
  5. Xbox elite controller 2 stuck on default mod out off the box

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller 2 stuck on default mod out off the box: Got it few days ago, still has no light showing on the profile indicator no matter how long I press the switch button. I think it stuck on the default mod because everything works, is there a way...
  6. just bought the X box elite 2 controller, very disappointing...

in XBoX on Windows
    just bought the X box elite 2 controller, very disappointing...: Why the heck I can not assign keyboard mapping onto this controller??? I would like those 4 extra bars in the back to act like CTRL/ALT/V/M or maybe even some one key macro like...
  7. 2nd X-BOX ONE remote controller cannot play in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2nd X-BOX ONE remote controller cannot play in Minecraft Dungeons: On X-box one S console, while both remote controllers can play together in the pre-installed Minecraft creator game through split screen, no such ability is possible in the games downloaded...
  8. #IDARB on Windows 10 - X-Box 360 wireless controller not detected

in XBoX on Windows
    #IDARB on Windows 10 - X-Box 360 wireless controller not detected: Hey, when I try to use my xbox 360 wireless Controller playing #IDARB, the game does not detect the controllers. They work fine for other games and settings seem to be correct. I found older posts...
  9. X box one s controller pairing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s controller pairing issue: my xbox one controller pairs wirelessly when 1 foot away from console but unpairs when 2 foot away . batteries changed and brand new. I have tried a console reset and checked if latest updates...
  10. X-Box One controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box One controllers: Can anyone tell me if the 2 wireless controllers I have for my X-Box 360 will work with the X-Box One console? 5d91880a-5692-420f-b74f-0d31ea159bd4