x box one x keeps freezing then wont turn on - any ideas?

Discus and support x box one x keeps freezing then wont turn on - any ideas? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi cant get in touch with Microsoft, x box one x freezes then wont turn back on properly - even after leaving without power for 30 minutes. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hotshot1971, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Hotshot1971
    Hotshot1971 Guest

Hi cant get in touch with Microsoft, x box one x freezes then wont turn back on properly - even after leaving without power for 30 minutes. Any ideas?

:)

Hotshot1971, Jun 9, 2020
  2. zamfirdavid13 Win User

Hve you tried a service , maybe it's a dust problem
  3. BushCrabs2012 Win User

Xbox one won't read discs

My x box one won't read any disc .I try x box one games,I try blu-ray ect.. keeps saying error. who do I contact someone about this?
  4. GarrickSmigelski Win User

X Box one problem with x box turning on, and freezing

I would like to know what is causing the problem before i do another factory reset
  5. AbeKmetovic Win User

I just got an xbox one all digital. It has worked fine up till this afternoon. Tonight, when I turn it on all I get is a solid green screen. My chosen background color is green / its showing the color I chose.

It makes sounds like it is on and the controller is connected, but there is literally nothing on the screen. I cannot navigate at all. I can't tell if I am restarting or not, because I literally see nothing. I have turned on and off several times. I have
    twice tried unplugging it and plugging it back in. Turning the console and the controller of and on, even disconnecting and reconnedting the HDMI cable and port used by tv, the wired internet connection etc. I've tried everything I can.

AND, xbox / Microsoft purports to have phone and chat, but I cannot find my issue in the wizard, and the multiple options I have tried I've always gotten the answer that Phone and Chat are not available for this issue.

Again, practically brand new xbox that worked just this afternoon and now has a completely blank screen. Can you please help me? Thanks.
  6. GarrickSmigelski Win User

It updated automatically last night
Thema:

1. x box one x keeps freezing then wont turn on - any ideas? - Similar Threads - box keeps freezing

2. X box one keep disconnecting while playing on Wi-fi so run a Ethernet cable direct and that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one keep disconnecting while playing on Wi-fi so run a Ethernet cable direct and that...: Keeps losing connection on wifi when on ethernet now connects and disconnects repeatbly 7516b882-f3ca-47b1-9f2c-52b15bebf156
  3. I Checked the Box that States "Keep My Games & Apps Up To Date", But It Doesn't.

in XboX Insiders
    I Checked the Box that States "Keep My Games & Apps Up To Date", But It Doesn't.: When I go to My Games & Apps, and click on Manage > Updates, there are virtually always updates. Why is this? submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments]
  4. I reset my x box to keep games and apps but my x box live subscription did not save and now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I reset my x box to keep games and apps but my x box live subscription did not save and now...: I reset my x box but it says i have no x box live subscription even though mine does not expire until later in the year what do i do 384c6a3f-b2a7-4518-94ca-5442019f217a
  5. I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.: So I bought a Series 2, within a week or two, the Left thumbstick started messing up. It would register extra movement even after I let go of the thumbstick. And I don't mean stick drift, like...
  6. I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running: submitted by /u/wardbey [link] [comments]
  7. x box one x keeps turning off NOT over heating

in XBoX Accessibility
    x box one x keeps turning off NOT over heating: Just looking for help at my wicks end , every time i try and play any game or app that wants to connect to the internet it just shuts down and you have to turn it off at the wall . i have tried...
  8. My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I...: my new call of duty game keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can i resolve this problem it dosent happen to anyother game i play in like like battlefield ?...
  9. Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished): Downloaded Fallout 4, game ran for a few hours, then Fallout 4 started crashing the X box by shutting it off. The problem has gotten worse, even after rebooting the game, it will run for a minute,...
  10. X Box One Keeps Freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One Keeps Freezing: over the last few days my xbox one has consistently been freezing whilst playing games, is this a common problem or is it just me? whilst playing fifa 15 its been stuck on the results page after...