X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT.

Discus and support X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Which games support shifter I mean gear shifter not the steering wheel of the G 920. I know only about Forz but it is small.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DishierParsley, Dec 2, 2019.

1. X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT.

Which games support shifter I mean gear shifter not the steering wheel of the G 920. I know only about Forz but it is small.

:)

DishierParsley, Dec 2, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Hi, you make contact with the support?
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Any of the racing games that offer manual gear shifting and support the G920 will work with the manual gear shifter. Forza, Project Cars etc
  4. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
  5. RECAR DEEP5 Win User

Forza 4 Steering Wheel

I would have to the best for X-box is the Fanatec Wheels and pedal sets. I have the CSR and I'm very happy with it altought right now I am having a slight problem with my paddle shifter.
  6. darealestwun Win User

dolby atmos on xbox one s

I Know it works the same way on all consoles, but for some games its only for the 'x box one enhanced' umbrella. DTS X is irrelevant because its not in games thats only for blu ray output at the moment. For example, i bought shadow of the tomb raider
    on my base model x box, and atmos audio is not supported on the base model x box, on the x model only, and possible the s, not sure about that. I confirmed this in a phone call with microsoft support, which i made because i wasnt geting atomos with it. I
    also confirmed this through the forums. Apparently you weren't aware that not all games with dolby atmos for x box have it enabled on all consoles, sometimes just the higher ones, unless it has changed in the last six months. I need to know if the atmos
    enabled games that dont support atmos on the base model x box but support it on the x box one x, also it n the s box one s also, so i can buy one to have atmos on all available games with it. Its NOT available for all games that have atmos on the base model
    x box . If you could find this out i would be very happy.
Thema:

1. X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT. - Similar Threads - BOX SHIFTER LOGITECH

2. stolen x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    stolen x box one: can i do anything about a stolen xbox one? I reported to the police and changed my microsoft password. Is there anything else I can do? 9f254e60-5cec-4070-bd58-8a0088ef4e30
  3. Discord Nitro Claiming on PC for buying the X Box Ultimate Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord Nitro Claiming on PC for buying the X Box Ultimate Pass: I have purchased the xbox ultimate pass for £1 and I cant seem to find a way to claim my spotify premium or the discord nitro that I was meant to recieve with this purchase. If I could be directed...
  4. Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold: Good day I want to buy X-box gold status and I live in Vietnam, all settings and my profile changed to it Somehow, I cannot do it from X-box itself, it just give me the link So, I go to web...
  5. X-Box App Beta für PC lässt sich nicht installieren[Translation-X-Box App Beta for PC Won't...

in XBoX on Windows
    X-Box App Beta für PC lässt sich nicht installieren[Translation-X-Box App Beta for PC Won't...: Hallo Ich wollte die X-Box Beta App für den PC installieren und habe extra davor alles aktualisiert. Leider passiert nichts, nachdem ich den Lizenzbedingungen zugestimmt habe. Danach kommt nur...
  6. Adding external hard drive to X Box One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding external hard drive to X Box One X: I have Western Digital Easystore 4TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive. How do I use it with my XBox One X? 394ca710-eae2-4b05-8936-451f9495cad9
  7. Sealed New Xbox360 500gb blu.. box and sticker do NOT get along! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sealed New Xbox360 500gb blu.. box and sticker do NOT get along! Help!: Hi I bought an Xbox360E (still sealed).. I dont want to open til I'm sure is a 500gb blu limited ed. ! Box says 500gb blu but sticker (on box) 250gb ! Bought from Gamestop. Please help me...
  8. X-Box Design Lab Controllers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X-Box Design Lab Controllers: Has anyone had any issues with the Design Lab? I have ordered 2 controllers for X-Mas gifts. I ordered them in November 22nd and they were dispatched on November 25th, due for Delivery on...
  9. POWER BOX ON XBOX ONE TURNING OFF AND ON

in XBoX Accessibility
    POWER BOX ON XBOX ONE TURNING OFF AND ON: My Xbox orange light on the power box is turing on for a second and then turning off. I’ve tried unplugging and re plugging, but the same thing. If I unplug the cord connected to the power box...
  10. Xbox one elite series 2 issues straight out the box!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite series 2 issues straight out the box!: My elite series 2 is about 1 week old now and i just cant ignore the issues anymore. Ever simce i bought this ive noticed the face buttons felt really odd compared to other controllers. Its like A...