X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT.

Discus and support X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Which games support shifter I mean gear shifter not the steering wheel of the G 920. I know only about Forz but it is small.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DishierParsley, Dec 2, 2019.

1. X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT.

Which games support shifter I mean gear shifter not the steering wheel of the G 920. I know only about Forz but it is small.

:)

DishierParsley, Dec 2, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Hi, you make contact with the support?
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Any of the racing games that offer manual gear shifting and support the G920 will work with the manual gear shifter. Forza, Project Cars etc
  4. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
  5. RECAR DEEP5 Win User

Forza 4 Steering Wheel

I would have to the best for X-box is the Fanatec Wheels and pedal sets. I have the CSR and I'm very happy with it altought right now I am having a slight problem with my paddle shifter.
  6. Takatsuki3861 Win User

Microphone input is extremely low

I have the wired version, Logitech G Pro X with Blue Voice (obviously the blue voice does not work with XB1, as it requires the software to do so on PC). I've tried decreasing/increasing the mic monitoring, and it doesn't seem to affect anything.
Thema:

1. X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT. - Similar Threads - BOX SHIFTER LOGITECH

2. X box exclusives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box exclusives: Are certain games such as u.s navy seals socom or the getaway owned by sony? Because those games would be really good continued. f7726614-e96e-4061-b5d8-e5b55fa47c80
  3. X box one game discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box one game discs: I have watchdogs and red dead redemption 2 i put the discs in but nothing comes up on the console my discs are not damaged in any way e.g no scratches or smudges on the discs the console is...
  4. X Box console ban for a month.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box console ban for a month.: My Son has been banned from his console for 1 month but we have no idea why. When we visit the enforcement history page it tells us he has a perfect record. We have no orange handshake so...
  5. X BOX GAME PASS FOR PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    X BOX GAME PASS FOR PC: WHY CANT I INSTALL GAMES FROM MY MICROSOFT STORE . I HAVE JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED GAMES PASS.. 86343b64-e803-47eb-98e2-9c97ea8d62b4
  6. Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device: Project xCloud =>13€/month incl. ≈150 Games does this work with a USBc to HDMI cable (like Samsung dex) ? because if we don't need to buy a "LOUD&current-hungry" physical XBSX (+ Games)...
  7. Tegoed van mijn Microsoft account komt niet op de x box[Translation-Credit from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tegoed van mijn Microsoft account komt niet op de x box[Translation-Credit from my...: Goedemiddag , het tegoed van mijn microsoft account is niet te zien op mijn x box waardoor ik dus nu ook geen v-bucks kan kopen Wat kan ik hieraan doen [Translation-Good afternoon , the...
  8. WRC 9 keyboard as button box on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC 9 keyboard as button box on Xbox?: Hi. I am thinking about purchasing WRC 9 on Cbox One, but i would like to know if i can use a keyboard as a button box while using a steering wheel to drive? This works on pc2 and f1 2019....
  9. boitier noir d'alimentation xbox one [Mod Translation - black power box xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    boitier noir d'alimentation xbox one [Mod Translation - black power box xbox one]: bonjour, ou puis-je trouver le boitier noir de l'alimentation de la xbox one....? il c'est éteint brusquement. donc j'ai débranché la xbox one et je l"ai rebranché. le voyant s"allume orange et...
  10. X-Box Game Pass Ultimate perks disappearing except overcooked 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X-Box Game Pass Ultimate perks disappearing except overcooked 2: All of the x-box Game Pass ultimate perks not appearing except overcooked 2. When I first got the gamepass I redeemed the Discord Nitro code and that was all. Then Now 10 days or so later I want...