X Box One X - Sync Button and USB Port in the Front - doesnt work

Discus and support X Box One X - Sync Button and USB Port in the Front - doesnt work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone! My current problem is, that the USB Port and the Sync Button next to it doesnt work on the X Box One X. I tried a Factory Reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrueMB, May 20, 2021.

1. TrueMB
    TrueMB Guest

Hello everyone!

My current problem is, that the USB Port and the Sync Button next to it doesnt work on the X Box One X.

I tried a Factory Reset (without reseting APPs) but it didnt work.

Now my question to the professionals: Could it be the circuit board, that manges the button and USB Port?

Or is it mostlikely the mainboard itself? It doesnt seem to be broken, overheated and so one..

Thanks in advance for your time!

:)

TrueMB, May 20, 2021
  2. Iconix22 Win User

Issues with controller connecting

Yes I did...hopefully this will work for you.. Left side of the xbox their is a button beside a USB port. It's the sync button, push that and use the sync button on the front of your controller.. Should work.. If not push the controller one first then the
    box one.

One of the two is what I did
  3. Vilborg Win User

The front usb port doesnt work in xbox one x

Hello,

Here are a few things to try:

• I would make sure the mouse works on another device (such as laptop or other computer) first.

• There is also a second port in the back of the Xbox One, try this to see if there is any success here.

• Make sure the port is working with another USB (Xbox controller for example)

From

4. onyxishere Win User

Powering and contoller issues

Try syncing the controller by holding the sync button on both the controller (small button at the front) and on the console (left side just in front of the usb port) until the light on the controller flashes.
  5. dup4c07dd58-5f0a-483 Win User

xbox 360 kinect sync button

The sync button is located right above the USB port cover on the front of the console.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller Issues

I had a similar issue with one of my controllers recently. Try holding the sync buttons on both the controller and console at the same time until the wireless controller reconnects.

The sync button on the controller can be found at the front and the sync button on the console is on the left hand side just in front of the USB port.
Thema:

1. X Box One X - Sync Button and USB Port in the Front - doesnt work - Similar Threads - Box Sync Button

2. Can't download MSFS2020 from MSstore or X box.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download MSFS2020 from MSstore or X box.: Keeps saying error at our end. 6716bf5c-baf0-43bf-91b8-2ba693dcf25a
  3. X Box Series X game migration from PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X game migration from PC: Hi folk, I built a Windows PC games machine for my Grandson a couple of years ago and he loves Forza Horizon 4. I've said I would buy him an XBox Series X for this year's birthday but they are...
  4. Shortage of x box series x consols

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Shortage of x box series x consols: I want to buy 2 x box series x consols-cannot find them anywhere-when will this shortage end? b3734faf-78e8-4986-bb5f-31db10a4efb8
  5. Trying To Buy The Orange Box On Xbox Marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying To Buy The Orange Box On Xbox Marketplace: I am trying to buy The Orange Box on my chromebook for use on Xbox 1 off of the link-...
  6. X box series X/S connected with phone hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series X/S connected with phone hotspot: Hi everybody, I want to know if there's somebody who connect a new x box series x or s to internet with phone hotspot, on internet there are a lot of old threads talking about issues, all i want...
  7. x-box live sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    x-box live sync issue: My son plays minecraft. He uses the same account on two different x-boxes one at my house and one at his mom's house. For the past few months each time he loads the game at a different house he...
  8. Unable to sync data with cloud - error is on a PC using x-box for PC Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sync data with cloud - error is on a PC using x-box for PC Beta: Trying to launch Forza 4 and MSFS 2020, both show this error. Forza will play offline, but MSFS 2020 won't get past checking for updates as it can't sync? I am trying to run the games from a PC,...
  9. Cabellas Dangers Hunts 2013- Fearmaster gun won't sync to X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cabellas Dangers Hunts 2013- Fearmaster gun won't sync to X Box One: Just tried syncing the fearmaster guns I got with the game and it will never sync with them, just stays 4 flashing lights on the "X" button on the game. Game will work with the other wireless...
  10. Hard reset x box to reset controller sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard reset x box to reset controller sync: why can't you guys figure out how to make the controller not lose sync with the console? I've had a pair of wireless headphones for over a year now that have literally never once given me a...