X box preparing console stuck at 72

Discus and support X box preparing console stuck at 72 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; X box 360 preparing console stuck at 70% 266e6ccb-0ca1-41c2-ba4e-d6807814019a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaddyoGTO, Aug 28, 2019.

1. DaddyoGTO
    DaddyoGTO Guest

X box 360 preparing console stuck at 70%

:)

DaddyoGTO, Aug 28, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi DaddyoGTO,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox 360 console being stuck preparing the console. To troubleshoot this, check out this article:

Xbox 360 Update

I hope this helps.
  3. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Stuck on 50% preparing console

Hello IVI41,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We will be more than happy to assist you with this issue. We recommend creating a new thread with a detailed description of the issue. Thank you again, and we look forward to hearing from you!
  4. Nuck-Chorris Win User

Have you done the full factory reset?
  5. IVI41 Win User

Mine does the same thing I've done all the step nothing works.. I can't even select the offline update solution.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Ag268

I'm sorry to hear that the Xbox is stuck on that preparing console screen.

In occasions like this, even though it suggests not to power off the console, I would recommend for you to do a power cycle to the Xbox. (Power off the Xbox, unplug it for 30 seconds) and then once you power this back on it shall either continue the process
    or it could actually give us an exact error message. Since the Xbox shouldn't get stay on the same percentage for no longer than 2 hours.

Also, attempt the
    Offline Update Solution steps.

Let us know if it helps.
Thema:

1. X box preparing console stuck at 72 - Similar Threads - box preparing console

2. UK Government Inquiry into Loot Boxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    UK Government Inquiry into Loot Boxes: Microtransactions I prefer over loot crates, at least you know what you're buying rather than GAMBLING on what you'll actually get it's like playing the slots but for kids...
  3. Notification box!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Notification box!: Would be really cool. Some games have that but the developer need to choose where but I think the gamer have the right to choose. 498bef6c-cabe-486a-a3d7-91a26f8a2a83
  4. why wont my box connect to internet error code 0x800713AB

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont my box connect to internet error code 0x800713AB: why wont my xbox connect to internet 84ee9ebb-aeaa-44fb-8819-3e6468b0ecc1
  5. Moving countries with an X-BOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving countries with an X-BOX: Hi all, I bought my X-BOX in a country that has 110 V power source and am moving to a country with 230 V power source. What do I need to do to use my X-Box in the new country? Can I simply buy a...
  6. x box

in XBoX on Windows
    x box: why do I need xbox app when I don'r have an xbox aa54a5fe-87df-4cd6-90fe-58426d0e1935
  7. Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch: Hello, after the nost recent patch for the orange box which was thought to be the usual emulator uodates there are these lines everywhere across the textures of the ground and buildings, its most...
  8. X box sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    X box sign in: Im currently not able to sign into my xbox Profile. When i click on the option to log in i can put in my pin then it just then buffers and then just takes me back to main screen without logging in...
  9. X Box one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box one S: My Xbox One S frequently switches off during games. Any help please? d0a58d5b-4dea-4773-a6c1-35fa6b776afe
  10. Stratené položky v hre zakúpené v Store pre X BOX do GTA V [Translation - Lost items in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stratené položky v hre zakúpené v Store pre X BOX do GTA V [Translation - Lost items in...: Viac ako mesiac sa nemôžem dostáť k zakúpenému obsahu v hre GTA V, ktorý hrejem na X Box One X Kúpil som si niekoľko kariet shark card a kupil som auto z názvom [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]...