X box preparing console stuck at 72

Discus and support X box preparing console stuck at 72 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; X box 360 preparing console stuck at 70% 266e6ccb-0ca1-41c2-ba4e-d6807814019a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaddyoGTO, Aug 28, 2019.

1. DaddyoGTO
    DaddyoGTO Guest

X box 360 preparing console stuck at 70%

:)

DaddyoGTO, Aug 28, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi DaddyoGTO,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox 360 console being stuck preparing the console. To troubleshoot this, check out this article:

Xbox 360 Update

I hope this helps.
  3. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Stuck on 50% preparing console

Hello IVI41,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We will be more than happy to assist you with this issue. We recommend creating a new thread with a detailed description of the issue. Thank you again, and we look forward to hearing from you!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Preparing console screen stuck

Hi KungFu,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend trying a
    soft factory reset
    . Sometimes updates come or applied, this is when you see this screen. If it was doing an update when you unplugged it, update most likely glitched.

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located below the Xbox button on the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
      Note The Xbox One S All-Digital Edition does not have an
      EJECT
      button. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the
      BIND button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
    This is where you will select reset this Xbox.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Stuck on preparing console... 50%

This can be done by following these simple steps (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0:2:4):

Sign in to Xbox.com

Step 1: Scroll down and select Support at the bottom left under Xbox.
    Step 2: At the bottom of the page, click Contact Us.
    Step 3: Select Xbox One, then "View Other Options"
    Step 4: Select your problem
    Select - "Show contact options"
    Select - Request Support Call
    I hope this helps you
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Preparing console stuck at %50

Hello Owjz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. What troubleshooting have you tried so we don't give you anything you already tried. If you haven't tried the

offline update
    , that would be your next troubleshooting. If that doesn't work your console may be in need of repair.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. X box preparing console stuck at 72 - Similar Threads - box preparing console

2. Help - Our Box stopped working all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - Our Box stopped working all of a sudden: HELP Our Xbox One wont switch on. We have recently downloaded the latest Just Dance 2020 just before Xmas and now the box wont power on, what can we do? 21751bcc-1dbc-4841-865e-d63d1ec6a4ff
  3. Xbox one x controlling apple tv4k as a set top box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x controlling apple tv4k as a set top box: Hello everyone! A couple of months back I have decided to ditch our fiber tv provider's box (in Sweden) and replaced it with an Apple TV4k and route it, just as the box before, through the xbox...
  4. On s'est introduit dans ma box[Translation-We broke into my box]

in XBoX on Consoles
    On s'est introduit dans ma box[Translation-We broke into my box]: Bonjour il y a quelques jours de sa une personne a trouver mon IP de la box puis a commencer a me Ddos j'ai changer plusieurs fois ma box et même demander a se que mon IP soit changer. Maintenant...
  5. Removing ads from X-box games on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removing ads from X-box games on PC: After many frustrating forum searches etc. I was struggling to block annoying ads each time I started Sudoku. Then I hit on this simple method. Just temporarily disable your internet connection,...
  6. On s'est introduit dans ma box

in XBoX on Consoles
    On s'est introduit dans ma box: Bonjour il y a quelques jours de sa une personne a trouver mon IP de la box puis a commencer a me Ddos j'ai changer plusieurs fois ma box et même demander a se que mon IP soit changer. Maintenant...
  7. GTA 5 на x-box 360 [Edit - Translation] - GTA 5 on the x-box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 на x-box 360 [Edit - Translation] - GTA 5 on the x-box 360: Здравствуйте! Купил игру GTA 5 на x-box live, на приставку x-box 360. Она установилась, но не загружается. Меняются картинки с изображением разных персонажей и пишет загрузка. Еще во время...
  8. X box one s digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s digital: Got this console as part of a promotion ..Only arrived 2 days ago..when turned on the green X box live logo comes on ,10 seconds later logo goes off and thats it,nothing else happens.Tried holding...
  9. X box one has passkey I don't set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one has passkey I don't set up: Xbox 1 has passkey I don't remember setting up. When I enter wrong code 3 times take me to anothe screen to sign on with password for a gmail account when I enter that password it says wrong...
  10. X box live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box live gold: Hello everyone I am an x box one player, today I renewed my 3 month gold subscription, redeeming the usual code so far no problem ..... Trying the multiplayer modes no answer, I am "not in...