X Box Series S Picture keeps breaking up and Controller disconnects

Discus and support X Box Series S Picture keeps breaking up and Controller disconnects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I only recently in the last week got an X box S. I set it up and all seemed ok. However within a couple of days I noticed a real lag on Forza Horizon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AL190404, Nov 9, 2021.

1. AL190404
    AL190404 Guest

I only recently in the last week got an X box S. I set it up and all seemed ok. However within a couple of days I noticed a real lag on Forza Horizon 4. I have a fast internet connection (and a X Box Series X which works perfectly), so I uninstalled the game and hard reset the console. Downloaded FH4 again but now when I attempt to play, after a few minutes, horizontal flikering appears at top of screen and then whole thing crashes with contoller disconnected. I have tried another controller, swapped leads etc and done a further reset but problem remains. I think the console is faulty but would appreciate any advice before I return it.

:)

AL190404, Nov 9, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

It is always a pleasure to help, you are always welcome.
  3. AL190404 Win User

Thanks for replying. Seem to be only on FH4. I have FH2 and FH3 installed and they appear (so far) to be ok.
  4. AL190404 Win User

Update. It's now doing same on all games. Play for 10 minutes and then break up green screen and controller disconnect. I'm going to contact Microsoft for replacement, box is only 5 days old.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. Could you tell if the problem only happens with this game, or other games have problems similar to this one?

* Thank you in advance for contacting.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Thema:

1. X Box Series S Picture keeps breaking up and Controller disconnects - Similar Threads - Box Series Picture

2. Why don't I see a Settings icon but see an empty box on my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see a Settings icon but see an empty box on my Xbox Series X?: Hello, I dont see an Settings icon, just an empty box that I guessed was my settings icon 989d1953-dcc9-40ba-9d56-fd9e64f52c4e
  3. X Box series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box series X: not letting me play on line. I keep getting code DUHOK-GUERNSEY 7de57175-9422-40bb-bb7a-c4f2354f2ee4
  4. I purchase d X box series X with the ultimate game pass for 24 months from Wallmart. There...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchase d X box series X with the ultimate game pass for 24 months from Wallmart. There...: There is no where in settings and account to redeem. Can you help me redeem? Thanks 125ebbda-9fd0-4a82-ba15-0f58b7067040
  5. Transferring an x-box one game onto an x-box series s console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring an x-box one game onto an x-box series s console: I have bought an x-box series s . I have transferred Forza 7 from my old x-box one but it won't play . I would buy the game again but the downloadable version is not available . What can I do ?...
  6. Skyrim aniversary update cannot be used by other user on the same x-box series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim aniversary update cannot be used by other user on the same x-box series X: We just bought the new X-box. My wife, my son and I share the same game consols. I bought the Skyrim aniversery update. It will only update for my username. My wife does not have access to it....
  7. Why does my X-box series X lag slow much vs PS5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my X-box series X lag slow much vs PS5?: Xbox Series X During online multiplayer play such as the Call of Duty games, the Xbox cannot handle graphics and more times than not is delayed behind other players. It’s not the internet, the...
  8. DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE: Hi, I am writing for a disconnection problem with the controller x box x series is updated in December 2021 it disconnects constantly and THE STRANGE THING IS THAT I ALSO DO IT AFTER I TAKEN THE...
  9. X Box Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box Series X: I've just bought an Xbox series X 1 TB Ive previously had a switch and have downloaded fortnite onto switch, i want to transfer the data from the switch to the xbox but having real difficulty...
  10. X box series X Microsoft Flight Simulator failed to install error 0x80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box series X Microsoft Flight Simulator failed to install error 0x80070057: failed to install error 0x80070057 e200caeb-1856-4885-8a26-f372ee66c64b