X box series x capture won't upload on WhatsApp

Discus and support X box series x capture won't upload on WhatsApp in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello! I have been trying to upload clips of Warzone to WhatsApp but each clip starts uploading then half way through it stops and I get a message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GibboEN, Jul 16, 2021.

1. GibboEN
    GibboEN Guest

Hello!

I have been trying to upload clips of Warzone to WhatsApp but each clip starts uploading then half way through it stops and I get a message

"can't send this video. Choose a different video and try again"

I then have to download the video to onedrive and then send a link for my friends on WhatsApp.

Can anyone help?

Ps I have the video quality at 720p and am only trying to send 30s - 1m clips

Thanks in advance

:)

GibboEN, Jul 16, 2021
  2. oimushthuggie Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Same here.

I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

Also Tetris connected won't open either.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  4. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

Xbox Series X stuck on Xbox logo, cannot reset the console

I talked to the support and wie tryed to factory reset the x box but its not worked the same Problem whit my x box one x so now the series x and my one x not working anymore
  5. julosjc Win User

Upload Studio/Video Editor

with the capture button putting emphasis on sharing in series X, let's hope they step up their game
  6. joefarrell1878 Win User

Xbox App not showing captures off my Xbox Series X

Hi Mohammed

Unfortunately I can’t follow them steps because am on a iOS device and it doesn’t let you clear cache, also the captures don’t seem to be uploading from my recent captures onto the Xbox live part from my Xbox series x on the dashboard screen, not sure if the problem is linked

Cheers
Thema:

1. X box series x capture won't upload on WhatsApp - Similar Threads - box series capture

2. X Box Series S password issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series S password issues: My daughter purchased this console today. She made an Outlook account because she didn't have one. Her password was auto generated in your iphone which she forgot to save. She hasn't signed in...
  3. X Box Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X: Hi, I purchased a Xbox Series X on Ebay 6/26/21 I Received it opened it being so excited turned it on and within seconds it turned off tried again, and again won't stay on I'm trying to get get...
  4. X box one and x box series x same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one and x box series x same house: Ok i have a series x and my son has the xbox one, he has his account and i have mine on both consoles i downloaded a few games and we like to play the same games at times when im playing ie...
  5. X Box Series X game migration from PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X game migration from PC: Hi folk, I built a Windows PC games machine for my Grandson a couple of years ago and he loves Forza Horizon 4. I've said I would buy him an XBox Series X for this year's birthday but they are...
  6. Shortage of x box series x consols

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Shortage of x box series x consols: I want to buy 2 x box series x consols-cannot find them anywhere-when will this shortage end? b3734faf-78e8-4986-bb5f-31db10a4efb8
  7. X box series X/S connected with phone hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series X/S connected with phone hotspot: Hi everybody, I want to know if there's somebody who connect a new x box series x or s to internet with phone hotspot, on internet there are a lot of old threads talking about issues, all i want...
  8. X Box Series X repair issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X repair issue: My new X box series X was returned on 11/4 using the dublin address label provided by microsoft as disc drive never worked from start. Paid UPS £23.99 for quicker delivery (6-11 business days) -...
  9. X Box Series X Power light comes on then Shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X Power light comes on then Shuts off: I Have managed to use my new X Box Series X 3 times. I have three games, one which downloaded a 110Gig update!! However, I have been playing Fifa 21 and the disk is still in the machine. Last...
  10. Unavailable X Box Series X Consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Unavailable X Box Series X Consoles.: I have actively been searching for the new X-Box Series X Console since it first came out in 2020. I have never seen any retailer in South Florida (where I live) that had these consoles in stock....