X Box Series X keeps shutting down mid game

Discus and support X Box Series X keeps shutting down mid game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any help with the Xbox turning off randomly, tons of space and no air issues. 3abd1f7b-b2ae-49d8-a85c-bb4a9a0fe233 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azspawn53, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Azspawn53
    Azspawn53 Guest

Any help with the Xbox turning off randomly, tons of space and no air issues.

:)

Azspawn53, Nov 17, 2020
  2. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  3. Northern Lass Win User

Xbox one x over heating

Thanks for the tips my Xbox One X shut down twice over the last week mid game. I need to improve ventilation and give it a good clean I think.
  4. Lukeo-498A15FA-A54D- Win User

Xbox series s

Mine keeps shutting down affer a few minutes of playing Warzone. I now have a Series X which does the exact same thing though, so could be a software issue?
  5. Reactor Leak SF Win User

How long xbox 360 servers is open?

The only reason I don’t think Xbox 360 servers will be shut down anytime soon, even after series X comes out, is that you still have games that I’ve just been added to backwards compatibility and those games will continue on when series X comes out. A
    lot of the backwards compatible games have multiplayer elements that need servers so it wouldn’t be a good idea to shut down games you just released.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

X-Box shuts down

Thema:

1. X Box Series X keeps shutting down mid game - Similar Threads - Box Series keeps

2. I bought a new shock blue series controller and they sent me a used one, but in a new box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new shock blue series controller and they sent me a used one, but in a new box.: I bought the brand new shock blue xbox controller off microsoft 2 days ago and it came this afternoon. The very depressing catch is that they clearly and very obviously sent me a heavily used...
  3. x box series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box series x: so i received my new console back from the repair center and it still doesnt work. console still needs update but wont. tried accessing offline OSU1 but its not working either....
  4. : Xbox Series X and Cable Boxes

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox Series X and Cable Boxes: : Xbox Series X and Cable Boxes Since Xbox Series X removed the HDMI-IN port, there is no way to watch anything from your cable box through your xbox, meaning you have to switch inputs. I know...
  5. X BOX SERIES X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X BOX SERIES X: Can we preorder the XBOX SERIES X now-that none of the stores seems to have any & were not unable to purchase one since launch day>? I just can't knock no ones husstle but if I was the creator of...
  6. Xbox series x (Box Only)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series x (Box Only): I think I know the answer, but just want to confirm Why would someone buy an empty Xbox BOX ONLY Check ebay you can buy an empty box 362f47c4-0197-434d-ad67-81eec370da0a
  7. X Box series x shortage and Bots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box series x shortage and Bots?: How does this contine to be a big problem with new release gaming console? You are a software company and you are still unable to come up with a way to over come bots and DDoS hacks? You are...
  8. X-Box Series X shipping from Microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X-Box Series X shipping from Microsoft: I purchased a Series X at 12:23 Tuesday morning from Microsoft. I was shocked to see that it wont be delivered until December 23rd. Any ideas why? That is cutting it very close to Christmas. We...
  9. New Series controller disconnect and reconnects on x-box one.

in XboX Insiders
    New Series controller disconnect and reconnects on x-box one.: Got myself a new Series wireless controller before getting the series x console. I really like it. I still have the day one edition of my x1 console (its all banged up) When i play assassins...
  10. I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.: So I bought a Series 2, within a week or two, the Left thumbstick started messing up. It would register extra movement even after I let go of the thumbstick. And I don't mean stick drift, like...