X box series X/S connected with phone hotspot

Discus and support X box series X/S connected with phone hotspot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I want to know if there's somebody who connect a new x box series x or s to internet with phone hotspot, on internet there are a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danyoasis84, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Danyoasis84
    Danyoasis84 Guest

Hi everybody,

I want to know if there's somebody who connect a new x box series x or s to internet with phone hotspot, on internet there are a lot of old threads talking about issues, all i want to know is now (june 2021) if there are any problem.

Thanks

:)

Danyoasis84, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Danyoasis84 Win User

I'm not interested in playing multiplayer, so lag and latency is not a problem, all i want to know is if i can use hotspot just to download games, patches and updates, thanks again...
  3. ngocphi Win User

Of course thwre is

But it's to do with your setup

Hotspots aren't meant for gaming and you will always experience lag and latency

Unless you have a 5g phone and in a 5g spot

Cell phone signals aren't consistent

It will always flucuate
  4. TheSONOFAJEDI Win User

unless you have lots of data (a really good data plan) you won't want to do this. Depending on the games, but most are going to be a lot of Gigabytes, that's in regards to downloading a game, but patches you might be fine, still could be around 5gb or more
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Optimized Games X|S

Hi,

Both Series X/S games and Xbox One games that been optimised (I'm British) for Series X/S must be installed on either the internal storage or the expansion card. They can not be run from a USB connected storage device. My optimised Series X/S Xbox One games
    were moved to my Expansion card during their update.
Thema:

1. X box series X/S connected with phone hotspot - Similar Threads - box series connected

2. X box series s input delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box series s input delay: I brought this console today as I've tried it at my friend's house and the gameplay was smooth, I brought mine today and experience input delay straight away, similar inputs delay to a xbox one or...
  3. Warzone & X box series X Graphics issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone & X box series X Graphics issue: Hello All, I have been trying to play Warzone on my new Samsung Q72A 4K TV, but.....it is unplayable as nothing shows on my screen except black and white blocks. Warzone and all multiplayer...
  4. X Box Series X: Can't turn off Speakers Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X: Can't turn off Speakers Audio: I haven't played with headset for quite a while and unfortunately found today that I can't set the speaker audio from "HDMI audio stereo uncompressed" to "off". As soon as I try to do that there...
  5. X Box Series S Picture keeps breaking up and Controller disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series S Picture keeps breaking up and Controller disconnects: I only recently in the last week got an X box S. I set it up and all seemed ok. However within a couple of days I noticed a real lag on Forza Horizon 4. I have a fast internet connection (and a X...
  6. X Box Series X constant crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X constant crashing: Hi, Have had an ongoing issue with my X Box Series X since purchase. Most (but not all) games that are enhanced for Series X constantly crash or completely shut down my console. My console is...
  7. Xbox Series X controller unresponsive when idle and takes forever to connect to the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller unresponsive when idle and takes forever to connect to the box: I have a series X and the controller that comes with it. I also use Panasonic Eneloop Pro. Distance between me and the box is perhaps 8~10 ft When I turn on the controller, most of the times it...
  8. X box series s constantly crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s constantly crashing: Hi there After playing call of duty successfully for 4 month my Xbox now crashes within minutes of starting up. The problem is getting worse ! It started with to being able to play games...
  9. Box fresh new xbox series S, all games crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Box fresh new xbox series S, all games crash: I have a new xbox series S. I have installed Flight Sim, Art of Rally and Warzone. None of the games work. Warzone = error Art of Rally = crashes to dashboard Flight Sim = hangs, crashes to...
  10. Xbox Series X AppleTV white line on letter box

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X AppleTV white line on letter box: I am out of ideas and seeing if anyone else has this issue. When watching movies in AppleTV that are 4K, HDR and letter box, there is a white line that appears after skipping ahead or rewinding....