x box series x

Discus and support x box series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i received my new console back from the repair center and it still doesnt work. console still needs update but wont. tried accessing offline OSU1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hashhashin75, Nov 24, 2020.

1. hashhashin75
    hashhashin75 Guest

x box series x

so i received my new console back from the repair center and it still doesnt work. console still needs update but wont. tried accessing offline OSU1 but its not working either.

:)

hashhashin75, Nov 24, 2020
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  3. ShinobiParadigm Win User

X Box series X

OP, I echo your sentiments. I have been with Xbox since the beginning and I feel undervalued and underappreciated with how Microsoft has handled this console release. I tried everything I could do to get a new console during pre-order and today during "launch"
    - at multiple retailers.

It's interesting and telling that Microsoft has not reciprocated loyalty to it's user base. I am beyond frustrated (like many others) and am seriously re-thinking my commitment to Microsoft & Xbox. I know they don't care, but wanted to vent anyway.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

X Box series X

Hello as a loyal customer you know yearly when a new console comes out the first batches are always preorder. Ontop of being pre order its limited quantity. Same thing with the instore preorders its only limited quantities for all stores and when I say
    limited Im talking under 20 sometimes 10 at certain stores. This has been like this for years with preorders. Last night Target if your familiar with them had a special preorder up again at might night if you could catch it. These preorders go so fast especially
    when it comes to new consoles. Not sure where your from but MOST stores Ive shopped around at has stated that the console would not be avail in stores is only avail for preorder.
  5. Gh05tm4ch1n3 Win User

X Box series X

Honestly dont think they care at this point. Ive had a preorder since 23rd september and that was paid for on 24th September... yet im still left empty handed. I did everything right.
  6. Hugo S. Blanco Win User

Could We See Ultrawide 21:9 Support for Xbox Series X ?

With a lot of people playing on ultra wide monitors, it would be a Financial mistake to not take this chance to give us more reason to buy the X box series X
Thema:

x box series x

1. x box series x - Similar Threads - box series

2. X box series x - game pass - play later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x - game pass - play later.: Where do I locate (and can subsequently play) the games which ive added to the “Play Later” feature on my xbox series x game pass menu? Having purchased an xbox series x and set up my profile:...
  3. 1st X box series X bricked after couple of days replacement device not delivered -How to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st X box series X bricked after couple of days replacement device not delivered -How to...: I had recently ordered the new X-Box series X at the launch date in Australia. Unfortunately mine got bricked just after a couple of days. I contacted customer support and they told me to mail it...
  4. X Box Series X Green Screen at Start Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X Green Screen at Start Up: Hello: I have been enjoying my X Box series X for about a month now, but this evening after playing Torchlight III for about an hour or so, I left the X Box ON and turned off my controller and...
  5. Feedback Re Poorly Packed Xbox Series X - Console box has crush damage on two edges.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feedback Re Poorly Packed Xbox Series X - Console box has crush damage on two edges.: Hi All, My console was delivered from DHL a couple of days ago and my partner put it aside in a room hidden from my son as she works from home. The plan was to keep the Xbox hidden until April...
  6. How much Watt charging does my X-Box Charge and Play Battery (XBox Series X - USB-C) survive?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much Watt charging does my X-Box Charge and Play Battery (XBox Series X - USB-C) survive?: I have recently bought an Xbox - Controller for PC - Gaming. Because it was quite hard to charge the Controller using USB-C, I decided to use my 20 Watt iPad Charger to charge the Battery. This...
  7. X Box Series X not powering on normally (powers on very briefly)

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X not powering on normally (powers on very briefly): I have just tried to power up a new Xbox Series X for the first time. The startup "X" button lights up and then immediately goes off. If you hold it down, it's the same. If I insert a disk, the...
  8. The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X: I downloaded The Orange Box on my Xbox Series X and the game wont recognize my Elite controller. I can press the start and select buttons at the same time which brings up the Xbox 360 console...
  9. X Box Series X UAE Version

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X UAE Version: Can you please advise if an Xbox series purchased in UAE will work in UK and will it have a worldwide warranty? 48ee5ee6-d1e6-4aec-87d0-d82f50ad36fd
  10. : X box series x wi-fi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : X box series x wi-fi: : X box series x wi-fi I have recently got the new xbox and i only really play warzone on it but for ome reason when i test the speed im only getting 50mbps and 80% strenth. But my old xbox one in...