X Box series X

Discus and support X Box series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; not letting me play on line. I keep getting code DUHOK-GUERNSEY 7de57175-9422-40bb-bb7a-c4f2354f2ee4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BryanNewby, Jan 12, 2022.

1. BryanNewby
    BryanNewby Guest

X Box series X

not letting me play on line. I keep getting code DUHOK-GUERNSEY

:)

BryanNewby, Jan 12, 2022
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  3. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

Xbox Series X stuck on Xbox logo, cannot reset the console

I talked to the support and wie tryed to factory reset the x box but its not worked the same Problem whit my x box one x so now the series x and my one x not working anymore
  4. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

Xbox Series X stuck on boot logo

Yea this i was trying when i was talking to suport will try it on my one x .

Series x runs now fine but my gues it is somthing whit the x box alpha preview update
  5. Hugo S. Blanco Win User

Could We See Ultrawide 21:9 Support for Xbox Series X ?

With a lot of people playing on ultra wide monitors, it would be a Financial mistake to not take this chance to give us more reason to buy the X box series X
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

X box series X

Hello danielfoster7 , I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

to be honest, there is no exact date on when the new gen consoles will be available for sale again; however, I highly recommend visiting this link constantly to be updated once the new batch is available: Find Xbox Retailers | Xbox

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

X Box series X

1. X Box series X - Similar Threads - Box series

2. Why don't I see a Settings icon but see an empty box on my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see a Settings icon but see an empty box on my Xbox Series X?: Hello, I dont see an Settings icon, just an empty box that I guessed was my settings icon 989d1953-dcc9-40ba-9d56-fd9e64f52c4e
  3. I purchase d X box series X with the ultimate game pass for 24 months from Wallmart. There...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchase d X box series X with the ultimate game pass for 24 months from Wallmart. There...: There is no where in settings and account to redeem. Can you help me redeem? Thanks 125ebbda-9fd0-4a82-ba15-0f58b7067040
  4. Transferring an x-box one game onto an x-box series s console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring an x-box one game onto an x-box series s console: I have bought an x-box series s . I have transferred Forza 7 from my old x-box one but it won't play . I would buy the game again but the downloadable version is not available . What can I do ?...
  5. Skyrim aniversary update cannot be used by other user on the same x-box series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim aniversary update cannot be used by other user on the same x-box series X: We just bought the new X-box. My wife, my son and I share the same game consols. I bought the Skyrim aniversery update. It will only update for my username. My wife does not have access to it....
  6. Why does my X-box series X lag slow much vs PS5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my X-box series X lag slow much vs PS5?: Xbox Series X During online multiplayer play such as the Call of Duty games, the Xbox cannot handle graphics and more times than not is delayed behind other players. It’s not the internet, the...
  7. DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE: Hi, I am writing for a disconnection problem with the controller x box x series is updated in December 2021 it disconnects constantly and THE STRANGE THING IS THAT I ALSO DO IT AFTER I TAKEN THE...
  8. X Box Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box Series X: I've just bought an Xbox series X 1 TB Ive previously had a switch and have downloaded fortnite onto switch, i want to transfer the data from the switch to the xbox but having real difficulty...
  9. X box series X Microsoft Flight Simulator failed to install error 0x80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box series X Microsoft Flight Simulator failed to install error 0x80070057: failed to install error 0x80070057 e200caeb-1856-4885-8a26-f372ee66c64b
  10. Call Of Duty Warzone Pacific Crashing X Box Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty Warzone Pacific Crashing X Box Series X: So can anyone tell me why war zone is crashing my brand new Xbox series x? The new halo does it as well. Click on the game from Home Screen Xbox crashes. Just got my hands on this Xbox at target...