x box solitaire collection

Discus and support x box solitaire collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought this collection in june but can't get rid of the adverts, 8020faef-0231-4bd9-905c-19600457a275 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BettyHarwood, Aug 1, 2020.

1. BettyHarwood
    BettyHarwood Guest

I bought this collection in june but can't get rid of the adverts,

:)

BettyHarwood, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. RickyMacA Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

I'm having a similar problem. It just started happening the other day. I'm no longer able to logon to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my desktop computer, but I can on my laptop (both devices use the same x-box login). When logging in on the desktop
    I get a 1170000 error. I've tried the solutions offered through the link provided, but no joy. When I do the tests, logging into x-box as suggested, there are no problems, in fact when I try to play Microsoft Sudoku, Minesweeper, Word Games, or Treasure Hunt,
    there is no problems, only when I try to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my desktop computer.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, no joy. I've tried resetting the login, no joy. Not sure what else I can try.
  3. TomiRam Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

I've been having sign in problems with my Taptile and Mahjong games. X-box app and solitaire connect with my account.
  4. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  5. BeastBadshah Win User
  6. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
Thema:

1. x box solitaire collection - Similar Threads - box solitaire collection

2. X BOX ONE X e101 and e106

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX ONE X e101 and e106: So the other day I’m playing battlefront II and my 1TB Xbox One X freezes and when I restart I get e102. I try every reset known to man (ALL THE options , all the YouTube VIDS). I try running the...
  3. X-box Gift Card

in XBoX Accessibility
    X-box Gift Card: I purchased a gift card, the code doesn't work. I have followed all steps, and then it says I need to contact Microsoft to get a new code....except it won't let me on the website...So...
  4. X Box one Series X turns on briefly, clicks once, and then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box one Series X turns on briefly, clicks once, and then turns off: When I initially setup my X Box one Series X, everything went well. Load some games, played them. No problem. Today, different all together. Went to power unit up, and it would not turn on at...
  5. X-Box Ultimate Pass for EA game for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    X-Box Ultimate Pass for EA game for PC: I got the Ultimate Pass but it appears that there is no EA for PC? 310d4bff-74f1-44b7-882d-f3deb1e6cabc
  6. I bought a new shock blue series controller and they sent me a used one, but in a new box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new shock blue series controller and they sent me a used one, but in a new box.: I bought the brand new shock blue xbox controller off microsoft 2 days ago and it came this afternoon. The very depressing catch is that they clearly and very obviously sent me a heavily used...
  7. x box one s loading only halfway 50%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box one s loading only halfway 50%: Just loading halfway and wont move 2f511209-8091-4e98-90aa-4d33cf7a3301
  8. X-BOX ARE THEY THE SAME?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-BOX ARE THEY THE SAME?: I have a friend who is a native South American, in Bogota Colombia- I wanted to surprise him with an x box for Christams. Colombia is listed as being able to play and support in Colombia- Only...
  9. X box Klassieke solitaire Klondike, kan alleen als gast spelen (Mod Translation: X Box...

in XBoX Accessibility
    X box Klassieke solitaire Klondike, kan alleen als gast spelen (Mod Translation: X Box...: Goedemiddag, Als ik me probeer aan te melden in/met mijn account krijg ik de mededeling: "je bent niet verbonden met het internet". Als gast spelen is ook OK, maar ik ben nu mijn oude gegevens...
  10. Solitaire won't let me log in - even after doing what the dialog box tells me to do to fix ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire won't let me log in - even after doing what the dialog box tells me to do to fix ...: What version & build of Windows are you running? 10.0 build 10074 What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using? DELL M6600 About how long ago...