X Box Subscription

Discus and support X Box Subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I canceled subscription last year. I was just charged $59.00 June 16, 2019. Plase, credit my account. I do not want to pay until June 16, 2020. Thank... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ElizabethCuff, Jun 20, 2019.

1. X Box Subscription

I canceled subscription last year. I was just charged $59.00 June 16, 2019. Plase, credit my account. I do not want to pay until June 16, 2020.

Thank s you.

Elizabeth Cuff

:)

ElizabethCuff, Jun 20, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

X Box Subscription

3. ElizabethCuff Win User

X Box Subscription

I canceled subscription last year. I was just charged $59.99 June 16, 2019. Plase, credit my account. I do not want to pay until June 16, 2020.

Thank s you.

Elizabeth Cuff
    Hello
  4. Allebas Win User

X Box Subscription

Hi ElizabethCuff,

Sorry to hear about this. You need to request a call back from Xbox Support or speak with a live agent chat here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us.

To request a call back Select:

Contact Us>>Xbox One>>Billing and account>>See other options>>Payment and Billing>>Show contact info>>>Request a callback

In the meantime you should cancel your subscription so your account won't be charge. Here's how:

How to cancel your Xbox subscription online

1. Sign in to the Services & subscriptions page of your Microsoft account using the button above.
    2. Select Payment & billing under the subscription you’d like to manage, and then select Cancel. If you don't see your subscription, make sure you’re signed in to the correct Microsoft account for that subscription.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions:
      1. If recurring billing is on, an option to end your subscription on its expiration date will be displayed, which will turn off recurring billing. An option to end your subscription immediately may also be available, depending on your subscription’s status.
      2. If recurring billing is off, a message will confirm that your subscription is already paid up through its expiration date.
      3. If your subscription is past due or suspended, you must pay the past-due balance before canceling. See the Important note above.
  5. Allebas Win User

X Box Subscription

Hi ElizabethCuff,

Sorry about that. You need to reach out to Xbox support. The kink is posted above for. Xbox customer support no longer has a physical number for you to call but you can request a callback from the link. Nobody on this forum can do the refund for you.
    And here how:

How to request a refund

1. Sign in to the Xbox Refund Request Solution with your Microsoft account. Be sure to sign in from the account used to make the purchase. If you have multiple
      accounts, you can check the purchase history on each to find the charge and order number.
      Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the Lost
      Account Solution
      or the Lost Password Solution.
    2. You will be prompted to verify that you are signed in to the correct account and have the order number(s) for this purchase.
    3. You will then be provided with descriptions of the different types of reasons for requesting a refund, and what additional information is needed to process a refund request. Select the reason you are requesting the refund and review this information carefully.
    4. You will either be directed to the appropriate self-serve resource, or provided with a link to the refund request form to fill out.
    Note If you don’t have an Xbox account, please request a call from Xbox Support so we can remove your payment instrument to prevent any further charges. You will need to contact your financial institution
    for a refund

How to complete the refund request form

1. Enter the name of the product for which you’d like a refund.
    2. Your name and the email address associated with your account will be auto-filled after you sign in. If you have a preferred contact email address, it can be updated on the form.
      Note This will not change the email address you use for sign-in.
    3. From the dropdown menu, select your reason for requesting a refund. Be sure to choose the same reason you selected in the Xbox Refund Request Solution.
    4. Provide additional information as required.
    5. Provide the date of purchase and order number. If you have multiple requests on this account, list all order numbers and dates separated by a comma. To find the order number, you can check
      the purchase history
    6. If there is additional information you would like to provide, use the open text box
  6. denis97g Win User

X Box Subscription

Thema:

X Box Subscription

1. X Box Subscription - Similar Threads - Box Subscription

2. Unable to Cancel X-box Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Cancel X-box Live Subscription: Good evening, I have tried over a month to cancel my x box live subscription since we no longer have x-box and have made numerous attempts over the past month to cancel with no success. I have...
  3. x box live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    x box live subscription: my son bought an xbox subscription and received code. This didn't work. he emailed the company he bought it from CD Keys, they told him to get in touch with microsoft. he sent me the email from...
  4. X-box gold subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    X-box gold subscription: Guys, i got this promotion from one of my friends. It seems that it only works in US. So, this is useless to me i guess. If anyone has a way to solve this? (Mod Removed)...
  5. X-box Gold subscription is not working anymore, although I paid for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-box Gold subscription is not working anymore, although I paid for it: We have a running monthly subscription for Xbox Gold, which I changed to a yearly subscription. The change over is scheduled for end september. But after doing this, Xbox gold mentions that I...
  6. What if I have a cable subscription, but the cable box I have only has coaxial output?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if I have a cable subscription, but the cable box I have only has coaxial output?: I basically have one of these from Cogeco: http://media.al.com/live/photo/digital-adapter-imagejpg-9b97271d72e4b2cb.jpg We got one in 2011 after they stopped using Analog signals in Canada, so...
  7. Billed 4 times for x box live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billed 4 times for x box live subscription: hi I recently tried to renew my x box live subscription. I wasn't left with a loading screen then tried again. After that didn't work I checked my online banking and have been charged for 4 x...
  8. X Box Gold live Subscription - How do i remove my bank details?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Gold live Subscription - How do i remove my bank details?: I renewed my Sons X box gold live, when I did it before I used a voucher but this time i used my VISA. Had I known it would store my visa details i wouldn't have done it this way. How do I...
  9. problem with the x box live's subscription.

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with the x box live's subscription.: hello,i'm a italian player..during this week i'm having problems with the payment of the subscription. I must pay also two expired payment..i have money in the credit card (postepay) but i can't...
  10. x box live gold subscription unsubscribed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box live gold subscription unsubscribed.: Tried online support chat but got disconnected twice. So thought I'd try here. I subscribed to Xbox live gold in July. At the time two payments were taken, but then one was removed, so all was...