X box voucher dated October 2018

Discus and support X box voucher dated October 2018 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a x box voucher dated october 2018 has it expired 8be10f4c-b7e3-41fd-a29e-b45f10f90d69 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AnitaNelson3, Nov 26, 2019.

1. AnitaNelson3
    AnitaNelson3 Guest

I have a x box voucher dated october 2018 has it expired

:)

AnitaNelson3, Nov 26, 2019
  2. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hey,

No problem at all, pleasure to help. For future references when you go to redeem your codes, it will pop up once you've typed the code in what the code will give you, then you confirm. So you can always check by typing the code in.

Feel free to stop the forums again anytime you have any questions.

Happy gaming.
  3. AnitaNelson3 Win User

Thanks it says no expiration date si hopefully ok
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

They do have expiry dates sometimes, but it will vary from code to code, easiest way to find out
    is to try and redeem it.
    You don't have to complete the purchase, but if it accepts the code, then it would still be good.
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there,

No i dont believe so however, have a look and see on the back if it states wether to redeem it by a certain date or not. Alternatively you can try to redeem it and see if it works.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Hi AnitaNelson3,

Have you tried to activate it? Usually Xbox vouchers do have an expiry date on them (they do in the UK) Check the card or the email if its a digital voucher, its usually in the small print.

If you are still unsure, contact the Xbox Support team who will be happy to help. I have listed details below:

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 - Select Billing and Accounts

Step 2 - Select See other options

Step 3 - Select topic (Cant redeem a code)

Step 4 - Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 - Select request a call from support

Hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. X box voucher dated October 2018 - Similar Threads - box voucher dated

2. When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?: When will being able to change your gamer pic and also, If you have a club, changing your club picture? 94dd400b-0229-428d-9bc1-e07fa5decba7
  3. Impossible de retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma box[Translation-Can't find my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma box[Translation-Can't find my...: Bonjour Je n'arrive plus retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma xbox one. Quelqu'un sait comment les retrouver?? Merci [Translation-Hello I can no longer find my games after...
  4. X Box Live login

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Live login: Hallo kurze Frage, wie kann es sein das ich mich auf der einen Seite mit meinen Login Daten bei Microsoft anmelden kann. Aber wenn ich mich über die X Box (mit den gleichen Login Daten) anmelden...
  5. After the update, the xbox does not open the profile box

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the update, the xbox does not open the profile box: Afther the update, the xbox does not open the profile, i formatted the HD, it normally connects to the internet but when i enter the email it simply does no open....
  6. : when x box would not connect to the router ....

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : when x box would not connect to the router ....: : when x box would not connect to the router .... I had a similar problem for a few hours...the message said visit xbox.com something......I found that it connected OK when I started up using the...
  7. My parents smashing my x box

in XBoX on Consoles
    My parents smashing my x box: so I believe when you buy a x box it comes with a warranty. I bought mine around Christmas time when the sales were up. I was wondering is there any way that my x box could be fixed under the...
  8. Every time I go in the Xbox one store the 'redeem a voucher' box keeps popping up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I go in the Xbox one store the 'redeem a voucher' box keeps popping up.: anyone help me out? As you can see from the title I'm having trouble with the store. No matter how many times I cancel it, it keeps popping back up. How can I get rid of this without resetting it?...
  9. cannot redeem x box 1 voucher

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot redeem x box 1 voucher: hello I bought a 12 month x box gold live voucher, but cannot redeem as I cannot get the code. voucher number f4fvf mt9xk wc3qf ctw93 ckcx2 amazon order 203 0902719 9930724 please help...
  10. X box live voucher help

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box live voucher help: I bought an x-box Live voucher code on 3/4/17 for my Grandson from our local Spar Supermarket and when he went to redeem it yesterday 6/4/17 he was told it had already been redeemed ! I would...