X box X bundle promotion scam?

Discus and support X box X bundle promotion scam? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Has anyone else bought an X box X this Christmas with Forza Horizon 4 and 3-month game pass codes? If so were the codes under the sticker as advertised... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by curtisriley1, Jan 17, 2019.

1. curtisriley1
    curtisriley1 Guest

Has anyone else bought an X box X this Christmas with Forza Horizon 4 and 3-month game pass codes? If so were the codes under the sticker as advertised on the box? Mine were not there and I spend 4 hours online with
    Microsoft support (in India) to no avail. Same with an email to Microsoft. Is this a scam by Microsoft?

:)

curtisriley1, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Joc Holliday Win User

It seems like the code was yoiked from Xbox. You will need to take this up with the place you purchased the Xbox from unfortunately
  3. JEDDY4 Win User

The codes must be in the box
  4. curtisriley1 Win User

I do have a call into Costco support. They are supposed to call me back. I will keep everyone informed as to what they say.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Codes come in a sleeve with the manuals and other information. Check there and if nothing, check with the retailer you purchased it from.
  6. kRevali Win User

Keep us posted about this, hopes Costco can resolve this quick
Thema:

1. X box X bundle promotion scam? - Similar Threads - box bundle promotion

2. Stellaris x box ultimate - cant install [xbox beta pc]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stellaris x box ultimate - cant install [xbox beta pc]: HI, why when i press "install" (on stellaris game) - loading bar for a momment have status "downloading" then back to green "install" and game is not installed f5434d00-13d9-46c3-9abe-742f2c41cd6b
  3. Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One: I was reading a thread where someone back in Aug 2019 couldnt find the pictures they uploaded from their X Box to their OneDrive. It ended with the ambassador saying if someone else had the same...
  4. Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game: In late November I bought, through the Microsoft store, an Xbox One Minecraft bundle as a gift. For an additional sum Microsoft threw in a Forza Horizon 4 game. Come Christmas the recipient opens...
  5. X box one s bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X box one s bundle: Hi, I want to order a X box one s bundle in an other country than my country. I want to know if I can use the codes included in the bundle in my country? Thank you...
  6. No Gears of War code in my Gears of War 1TB bundle box.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Gears of War code in my Gears of War 1TB bundle box.: Chat told me to post here so please help. I bought a 1TB Gears of War bundle Xbox One S. It came sealed (but I would still like to investigate if it is refurbished or anything). Retailer has none...
  7. I have purchased the Gears of War bundle but there is no download code on the card in the box.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have purchased the Gears of War bundle but there is no download code on the card in the box.: Last thanksgiving I bought the Gears of War bundle and just like the subject says, there is no full game download code on the card came with the bundle. I have talked to the online representative...
  8. I purchased the x box one titan fall bundle and did not receive the code to download the game. ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased the x box one titan fall bundle and did not receive the code to download the game. ...: I purchased a new x box one titan fall bundle and did not receive the code to download the game. How can i get the code f14e4e0d-17b6-4961-a2db-f158ea6f2488
  9. Forza 6 Game-Code still not received (X-Box One Bundle (choose your game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6 Game-Code still not received (X-Box One Bundle (choose your game): Hey there! I bought the X-Box One Bundle "Choose your Game" a few days ago, where you're able to choose between four games (Forza 6, Halo, Tomb Raider, Rare Replay). There was this little card...
  10. X Box One Elite and Holiday Bundles

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One Elite and Holiday Bundles: Planned to buy the Elite as a Christmas present. However, I am disappointed to see that its only available as a bundle with the Elite controller. I do very little Multi-Player gaming and can't...