X box X controllers, rechargeable AA

Discus and support X box X controllers, rechargeable AA in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have been using rechargeable AA batteries (eg Eneloop, Duracell) in my children’s X Box controllers. They inform me that the controllers are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Guitar uk, May 13, 2022.

1. Guitar uk
    Guitar uk Guest

Hello,

I have been using rechargeable AA batteries (eg Eneloop, Duracell) in my children’s X Box controllers.

They inform me that the controllers are not charging in the dock or via USB.

I see there is another small socket in the controller for a dedicated battery pack (eg Venom)

Is an X Box X controller only designed to charge via USB if using a battery pack, or should it be recharging the rechargeable AA batteries via USB?

:)

Guitar uk, May 13, 2022
  2. Guitar uk Win User

Thanks for the reply I see now.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

It will only charge the official battery pack via USB, and will not charge AAs

I purchased an eight AA charger from Amazon, I’ve been using rechargeables for at least a decade and that way I always have fresh ones
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox not realizing that my headset IS IN FACT connected to my controller

It comes with a rechargeable battery which I use instead of replacing AA batteries all the time. Don't know about S I have an X
  5. Kritin04 Win User

Controller disconnects when used to power on xbox console

Are you using the "play and charge" rechargeable batteries for the controller, or standard AA's? If you are using the rechargeable pack, try using standard AA batteries. There have been reports of controller resets with some rechargeable battery packs.
    I'm using standard AA batteries.
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Controller disconnects when used to power on xbox console

Are you using the "play and charge" rechargeable batteries for the controller, or standard AA's? If you are using the rechargeable pack, try using standard AA batteries. There have been reports of controller resets with some rechargeable battery packs.
Thema:

1. X box X controllers, rechargeable AA - Similar Threads - box controllers rechargeable

2. My xbox controllers serial number doesn't match the box it was supplied in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controllers serial number doesn't match the box it was supplied in.: I am having issues with my Elite v2 controller and wish to open a warranty repair, however I noticed the controller serial number registered to my devices is listed as the number on the...
  3. X box one, don´t sync with controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one, don´t sync with controllers: hi, from a year or so, i thought my controller was bad, because i dropped it and stuff, and i needed to play with usb cable, but recently i bought another new control and its the same issue, in...
  4. X box series S controllers scrolling/ not working properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series S controllers scrolling/ not working properly.: I have a 2 month old X Box series S and two controlers came with the machine. One controler seems to scroll up a alot of the time which is annoying, I thought it may be broken so I tried the other...
  5. X-box controller not working on Win11

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box controller not working on Win11: My X-box controller works fine on Win10. After upgraded to Win11, it can be only detected on Win11 but not connected to. In X-box accessary, no any controller found via BLE. Even it is...
  6. X-Box Controller via Bluetooth found but isn't even powered on.

in XboX Insiders
    X-Box Controller via Bluetooth found but isn't even powered on.: Hi i put my sdd with my system into a newer pc and everything works just fine, except new pc doesnt have bluetooth on the MB so i bought a usb dongle for that. It seems to work oddly and i can...
  7. Bluetooth connection problem of X Box elite controller in Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth connection problem of X Box elite controller in Windows 10: The Elite Controller keeps getting paired rather than connected, so I updated windows 10, tried reconnecting the device, deleted and reinstalled the driver, and formatted the computer, but the...
  8. X-box 360 controler (wired) flashing and not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box 360 controler (wired) flashing and not working: Hey, my brother recently gifted me a x-box 360 controller. It worken for some time, but after a month it suddently stopped. When I plug the controller into my computer, it flashes once on player...
  9. X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer: Hi I got an XBOX S yesterday, i have two controllers, me and my wife want to play local two player( Mortal Kombat etc) but when i try to activate the 2nd controller it wont recognise me pressing...
  10. DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE: Hi, I am writing for a disconnection problem with the controller x box x series is updated in December 2021 it disconnects constantly and THE STRANGE THING IS THAT I ALSO DO IT AFTER I TAKEN THE...