X BOX

Discus and support X BOX in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Wie kann ich auf Windows 10 die X BOX entfernen / deinstallieren ? Oder ist das unmöglich ? [Translation - How can I remove / uninstall the X BOX on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ElisabethBrüggemann, May 14, 2019.

1. X BOX

Wie kann ich auf Windows 10 die X BOX entfernen / deinstallieren ? Oder ist das unmöglich ?

[Translation - How can I remove / uninstall the X BOX on Windows 10? Or is that impossible?]

:)

ElisabethBrüggemann, May 14, 2019
  2. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
  3. laziestcatevaaa Win User

Can't download purchased content

Outlast is X-Box One and I have installed, on my X-Box One, 360 games/dlcs that she had purchased (on her X-Box).
  4. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

Who bought an X1 and whose sticking with their 360?

I bought the x box one and give to my brother the x box 360 the console stay in the house. so I can play later future x box 360 games.
  5. Captainjake2004 Win User

Can't start Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One

my x box keeps taking me to "Do you own this game or app?" when the disk is in the x box plz help cant play it I a losing it with my x box :l
  6. florencehoulbreque Win User

fortninte bloque (Mod Translation: Fortninte Blocked)

C avec x box one

[Translation - C with x box one]
Thema:

X BOX

1. X BOX - Similar Threads - BOX

2. X box one, switch on by herself

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one, switch on by herself: it’s 3 weeks , that i woke up in the morning, and i find my console on, can someone help me, thanks 143e8311-c138-41cf-82fc-b29b694a4dc5
  3. borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one: how do i update my borderlands 2 SAVES TO THE SAME account THAT ARE STORED ON CLOUD TO MY NEW XBOX ONE NOW I OPENED BORDERLANDS 2 I HAVE TO START ALL OVER THAT [Mod Removed-inappropriate]...
  4. second x box one installation in the home to allow live play

in XBoX Accessibility
    second x box one installation in the home to allow live play: Hi, Ive spent two hours on xbox chat without resolving my issue. Can anyone help me. I have two boys and one x box one. Yesterday I bought another x box one and tried to set it up. This we did but...
  5. My sons x box one smells like burning plastic what is wrong ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons x box one smells like burning plastic what is wrong ??: My sons x box one smells like burning plastic what is wrong ?? Just started a few days ago! He keeps it blow out free from dust and has ventilation ac94034f-dcd3-4191-9176-e45c289acd2f
  6. Home box: not understanding how it works anymore...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home box: not understanding how it works anymore...: So we have 2 xbox ones in the home. We had one as the home box and understood that the downloadable content (games) from the NOT HOME BOX can be downloaded (shared) to the HOME BOX and played on...
  7. Proud new owner of an X-Box One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Proud new owner of an X-Box One X: Today is my 40th Birthday. I am a handicapped gamer who suffers from mental health issues. I been an Ambassador for almost 2 months. For my Birthday today I got a 70' inch 4K television and the...
  8. X box controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box controller: My Xbox pad . Connected .. charged , will suddenly freeze mid game ! The lights solid . It’s completelu unresponsive can’t press the home button or nothing .. thought it might be the pad .. still...
  9. (BLACKOUT) are the 250 little box rewards merits from the new contracts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (BLACKOUT) are the 250 little box rewards merits from the new contracts?: Any help would be greatly appreciated 8c7bbef4-51fc-41e0-9d33-7ef352bf04b3
  10. The loot boxes controversy in gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The loot boxes controversy in gaming: I don't think items characters and weps in gear should be in loot boxes but having just cosmetic might be a bit better but only if you can buy the cosmetic items flat outright for a larger amount...