X BOX

Discus and support X BOX in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Wie kann ich auf Windows 10 die X BOX entfernen / deinstallieren ? Oder ist das unmöglich ? [Translation - How can I remove / uninstall the X BOX on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ElisabethBrüggemann, May 14, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

1. X BOX

Wie kann ich auf Windows 10 die X BOX entfernen / deinstallieren ? Oder ist das unmöglich ?

[Translation - How can I remove / uninstall the X BOX on Windows 10? Or is that impossible?]

:)

ElisabethBrüggemann, May 14, 2019 at 9:43 AM
  2. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
  3. laziestcatevaaa Win User

Can't download purchased content

Outlast is X-Box One and I have installed, on my X-Box One, 360 games/dlcs that she had purchased (on her X-Box).
  4. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

Who bought an X1 and whose sticking with their 360?

I bought the x box one and give to my brother the x box 360 the console stay in the house. so I can play later future x box 360 games.
  5. Captainjake2004 Win User

Can't start Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One

my x box keeps taking me to "Do you own this game or app?" when the disk is in the x box plz help cant play it I a losing it with my x box :l
  6. florencehoulbreque Win User

fortninte bloque (Mod Translation: Fortninte Blocked)

C avec x box one

[Translation - C with x box one]
Thema:

X BOX

1. X BOX - Similar Threads - BOX

2. disable microphone on x box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disable microphone on x box: disable microphone on x box 3ea302c0-9beb-49af-8f24-5e3b0ef9963e
  3. X Box 1 E102

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box 1 E102: Hello Guys, I have been getting E102 error on my xbox1 for few days. Kids are going nuts so I need to fix this. I have tried all the basic troubleshooting like holding the BIND/EJECT, turning off...
  4. Looking for the best screen for an X Box One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for the best screen for an X Box One S: Hey everyone I'm looking for a new screen to go with the Xbox I just ordered. I've currently got a Samsung Syncmaster 2232 and it's the right size for a desktop, but I'm using a VGA > HDMI...
  5. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...
  6. X box one s kasma

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s kasma: X box one s kasma sorunu yaşıyorum menü gecislerinde oyun açılırken çok bekletmesi ve oyunlarda ara ara kasma sorunu yaşıyorum [Translation - X box one s I'm having trouble at the game when I'm...
  7. Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One...: I'm curious if the X box one wireless controller with blue tooth can use the x box one wireless adapter for Windows 10 since there seem to be major lag issues using the bluetooth connection. Was...
  8. X box game pass sharing for Play anywhere games

in XBoX on Windows
    X box game pass sharing for Play anywhere games: Hi, I have an Xbox Game pass membership and I have my brother added in my family accounts. Can he download the play anywhere games included in game pass membership on his Windows 10 PC? This way...
  9. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game: [img] Good night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized and supposedly it must appear on my game...
  10. I can't make an Akaunt at X-Box Live on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't make an Akaunt at X-Box Live on my PC: Hallo, i will Play Sea of Thieves but I have to make a X-Box Live Acound but the Webside is down and i can'd Play!!! 2cb8739c-1572-4dd8-adde-daa13da05383