x box

Discus and support x box in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; seit 1.3. komme ich nicht mehr in Solitaire usw rein. kann mich nicht mit meinem Konto anmelden. gibt es zur Zeit ein Problem? [Translation-since 1.3.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isabella_545, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Isabella_545
    Isabella_545 Guest

x box

seit 1.3. komme ich nicht mehr in Solitaire usw rein. kann mich nicht mit meinem Konto anmelden. gibt es zur Zeit ein Problem?

[Translation-since 1.3. I can no longer get into Solitaire etc. cannot sign in with my account. is there a problem at the moment?]

:)

Isabella_545, Mar 6, 2020
  2. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
  3. laziestcatevaaa Win User

Can't download purchased content

Outlast is X-Box One and I have installed, on my X-Box One, 360 games/dlcs that she had purchased (on her X-Box).
  4. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

Who bought an X1 and whose sticking with their 360?

I bought the x box one and give to my brother the x box 360 the console stay in the house. so I can play later future x box 360 games.
  5. Captainjake2004 Win User

Can't start Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One

my x box keeps taking me to "Do you own this game or app?" when the disk is in the x box plz help cant play it I a losing it with my x box :l
  6. florencehoulbreque Win User

fortninte bloque (Mod Translation: Fortninte Blocked)

C avec x box one

[Translation - C with x box one]
Thema:

x box

1. x box - Similar Threads - box

2. Your TV signal was lost (I'm using Android Box with OneGuide)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your TV signal was lost (I'm using Android Box with OneGuide): Hi, I've been using my android box for a while now with OneGuide and it was working perfectly fine. Probably a month ago it just stopped working. When ever I try to switch to my Android box using...
  3. X Box not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box not turning on: When I go to turn my X Box on I click the button and the power button lights up and makes the noise as if it's turning on but after like 1 second it immediately turns off. I've tried everything...
  4. saida hdmi do x-box one[Translation-exit hmdi on Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    saida hdmi do x-box one[Translation-exit hmdi on Xbox one]: Tenho o x-box já há algum tempo. Ontem fui baixar um jogo, muito pesado e durante o processo de baixar o jogo o console aparentemente passou a não enviar mais sinal para a televisão. A televisão...
  5. X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...: I am unable to do Network Transfer as I can't get passed the blue screen to change the settings to allow this. I don't have an external hard drive, are there any other options, please?...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available: Hello, so from X Box gamepass on Windows 10 I have the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. However, I do not have any of the DLCs available. VIP, Fortune Island, etc, etc. How could I possibly fix...
  7. THE ORANGE BOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THE ORANGE BOX: Hi. I am trying to purchase the orange box from xbox marketplace on web browser to play on my xbox one. i have tried 2 cards but it just says “ sorry, not available at this time”. Any ideas ?...
  8. Problem with X box live pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with X box live pass: Hi, I bought the X box gold pass ultimate yesterday, for my boys to play Minecraft multi player. It worked yesterday and this morning - but not now. Can someone please connect me to live support...
  9. how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.: Anyone know how you can canel a microsoft xbox live account, currently charging me 17.99 every 3 months for the last 20 years (dont ask, long story) when you have NO usable information. Every...
  10. X box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s: My x box one s keeps crashing loading/during gameplay have tried the usual resets and uninstalling games and reinstalling games freeing up memory etc and still no joy any suggestions for fixes...