X-BOXの年会費 [X-BOX Annual fee]

Discus and support X-BOXの年会費 [X-BOX Annual fee] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 米国に在住しておりますが、昨年当地でXBOXとゲー を購入。 今年、購入して一年後久しぶりにXBOXを稼働させたところ、Microsoft X-Box Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TakashiAbe1, Apr 16, 2019.

1. TakashiAbe1
    TakashiAbe1 Guest

米国に在住しておりますが、昨年当地でXBOXとゲー を購入。

今年、購入して一年後久しぶりにXBOXを稼働させたところ、Microsoft X-Box Live GOとして、64.41ドルチャージされました。X-Box購入時点では、年会費が発生するとは一切聞いていないのですが、これはどのような費用なのでしょうか?

[Translation - I live in United States, but purchased a game with XBOX here last year. This year, after a year of buying and running the XBOX, as Microsoft X-Box Live GO, was charged 64.41 dollars. At the time of X-Box purchase, I have not heard
    that an annual fee will be incurred, but what is the cost?]

:)

TakashiAbe1, Apr 16, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Takashi,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand you have some questions over a recent charge coming from the Xbox. It sounds like you are talking about our

Xbox Live Gold
    subscription. This subscription is required in order to access multiplayer features within games as well as entitles to otherwise exclusive deals. You are able to manage your subscription under our

Microsoft Services
    page. Hope this helps! :D
  3. winterboat61313 Win User

can't login minecraft

ちなみにアカウントは今私が使っているで、X boxアプリでは実績などの閲覧が出来ます。

[Mod Translation - By the way, the account is that I am using now, you can browse such as achievements in the X box app.]
  4. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
  5. laziestcatevaaa Win User

Can't download purchased content

Outlast is X-Box One and I have installed, on my X-Box One, 360 games/dlcs that she had purchased (on her X-Box).
  6. MindlessChild Win User

3 red lights

Funny thing mine did the same thing. and this is roughly the 6th x-box i have had usually it's when I get a new cod the x-box decided to crap out on me with the 3 red lights. I think your best bet is to do what im going to. Contact x-box customer service
    and see if they can help you get the repair fee waved. It's insane they keep sending consoles out that still have the same problems for what they are sent in for. Keep us updated !
Thema:

1. X-BOXの年会費 [X-BOX Annual fee] - Similar Threads - BOXの年会費 BOX Annual

2. Tegoed van mijn Microsoft account komt niet op de x box[Translation-Credit from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tegoed van mijn Microsoft account komt niet op de x box[Translation-Credit from my...: Goedemiddag , het tegoed van mijn microsoft account is niet te zien op mijn x box waardoor ik dus nu ook geen v-bucks kan kopen Wat kan ik hieraan doen [Translation-Good afternoon , the...
  3. WRC 9 keyboard as button box on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC 9 keyboard as button box on Xbox?: Hi. I am thinking about purchasing WRC 9 on Cbox One, but i would like to know if i can use a keyboard as a button box while using a steering wheel to drive? This works on pc2 and f1 2019....
  4. boitier noir d'alimentation xbox one [Mod Translation - black power box xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    boitier noir d'alimentation xbox one [Mod Translation - black power box xbox one]: bonjour, ou puis-je trouver le boitier noir de l'alimentation de la xbox one....? il c'est éteint brusquement. donc j'ai débranché la xbox one et je l"ai rebranché. le voyant s"allume orange et...
  5. X-Box Game Pass Ultimate perks disappearing except overcooked 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X-Box Game Pass Ultimate perks disappearing except overcooked 2: All of the x-box Game Pass ultimate perks not appearing except overcooked 2. When I first got the gamepass I redeemed the Discord Nitro code and that was all. Then Now 10 days or so later I want...
  6. So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...

in XBoX on Windows
    So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...: So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks BUT! I wasn't able to get it because of my region like... really? I tired using VPN but it didnt work , i...
  7. A Subscription box?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A Subscription box?: I know it's not an important thing but maybe a sort of box with gadget from xbox, like a t-shirt of gears of war or other gadget made by xbox could be a good thing, maybe to who has an account...
  8. xbox home box multi-generation

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox home box multi-generation: I have an xbox one, set as home console with a usb containing various games. When I get an xbox series x later this year I'll be using the xbox one in another room (replacing my old xbox 360,...
  9. X-box one controller stop working randomly

in XBoX on Windows
    X-box one controller stop working randomly: So im using controller with usb cable Playing FFXIV while i have to move a character in-game while do some action in game , during this time The controller randomly stop getting input and...
  10. X box x trade in

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X box x trade in: Now that the price is out for the XBSX....will there be a similar trade in that was offered for the Xbox1? 2620b6a4-9efe-4844-8696-cc6cf21858ab