X-BOXの年会費 [X-BOX Annual fee]

Discus and support X-BOXの年会費 [X-BOX Annual fee] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 米国に在住しておりますが、昨年当地でXBOXとゲー を購入。 今年、購入して一年後久しぶりにXBOXを稼働させたところ、Microsoft X-Box Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TakashiAbe1, Apr 16, 2019.

1. TakashiAbe1
    TakashiAbe1 Guest

米国に在住しておりますが、昨年当地でXBOXとゲー を購入。

今年、購入して一年後久しぶりにXBOXを稼働させたところ、Microsoft X-Box Live GOとして、64.41ドルチャージされました。X-Box購入時点では、年会費が発生するとは一切聞いていないのですが、これはどのような費用なのでしょうか?

[Translation - I live in United States, but purchased a game with XBOX here last year. This year, after a year of buying and running the XBOX, as Microsoft X-Box Live GO, was charged 64.41 dollars. At the time of X-Box purchase, I have not heard
    that an annual fee will be incurred, but what is the cost?]

:)

TakashiAbe1, Apr 16, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Takashi,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand you have some questions over a recent charge coming from the Xbox. It sounds like you are talking about our

Xbox Live Gold
    subscription. This subscription is required in order to access multiplayer features within games as well as entitles to otherwise exclusive deals. You are able to manage your subscription under our

Microsoft Services
    page. Hope this helps! :D
  3. winterboat61313 Win User

can't login minecraft

ちなみにアカウントは今私が使っているで、X boxアプリでは実績などの閲覧が出来ます。

[Mod Translation - By the way, the account is that I am using now, you can browse such as achievements in the X box app.]
  4. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
  5. laziestcatevaaa Win User

Can't download purchased content

Outlast is X-Box One and I have installed, on my X-Box One, 360 games/dlcs that she had purchased (on her X-Box).
  6. MindlessChild Win User

3 red lights

Funny thing mine did the same thing. and this is roughly the 6th x-box i have had usually it's when I get a new cod the x-box decided to crap out on me with the 3 red lights. I think your best bet is to do what im going to. Contact x-box customer service
    and see if they can help you get the repair fee waved. It's insane they keep sending consoles out that still have the same problems for what they are sent in for. Keep us updated !
Thema:

1. X-BOXの年会費 [X-BOX Annual fee] - Similar Threads - BOXの年会費 BOX Annual

2. 为什么我的账号不能参加黑五的金会员活动?[Translation-Why can't my account participate in Black Five's Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    为什么我的账号不能参加黑五的金会员活动?[Translation-Why can't my account participate in Black Five's Gold...: 我看论坛有人可以参 黑五的金会员活动,而且是老用户。但是我却不可以。我点击购买却是原价 [Translation-I see someone in the forum can participate in the Black Five gold membership activities, but also the old users. But I can't. I click to...
  3. New Boxing Games for XBOX One Long Over Due

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Boxing Games for XBOX One Long Over Due: Hi, Has anyone got any idea when a new Boxing Game will be released on the XBOX One. I used to love boxing games back in the day, cant believe there isnt one available to buy....
  4. X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.: I can use x cloud as an insider. I played Gears 5 yesterday. Works great so far. However, I can not get Console Streaming to open up for me. I have met the requirements I think as shown by this...
  5. Surge protector in fuse box enough to protect from power outage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Surge protector in fuse box enough to protect from power outage?: Hi! Didnt know where to post this technical question. I have heard before that power outage can make huge powerspikes/overvolt when the power turns on again. What have happened here a couple...
  6. Two separate insider accounts, two different boxes, all settings the same, only one can stream.

in XboX Insiders
    Two separate insider accounts, two different boxes, all settings the same, only one can stream.: So I have two adult accounts on both a One X and a One Elite and both are in Delta in the Insiders program. Same network, same setting, I can do console streaming from one but not the other. I...
  7. 0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist...: 0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist online,what i need to do,thx!!!! 10225b01-4f1f-48a9-8196-eabd03156b04
  8. x box one x keeps turning off NOT over heating

in XBoX Accessibility
    x box one x keeps turning off NOT over heating: Just looking for help at my wicks end , every time i try and play any game or app that wants to connect to the internet it just shuts down and you have to turn it off at the wall . i have tried...
  9. xboxゲームのインストール [Translate] Install xbox games

in XBoX on Windows
    xboxゲームのインストール [Translate] Install xbox games: xboxのサインインを一度アンインストールしたら次回もう一度やり直してく さいとコメントが出ましたが入力する事ができずに困っています [Translate by Mod] I was unable to enter the xbox sign-in and the next time I uninstalled it, I was asked to try again....
  10. Minecraftを解約したいのにできません。どうしたらよいでしょうか。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraftを解約したいのにできません。どうしたらよいでしょうか。: Minecraftを解約したいのにできません。どうしたらよいでしょうか。 月額約900円を引き落とされています。 IDとパスワードを忘れてログインできず、解約できず困っています。 解約するにはどうすればよいか、ご存知の方、教えてく さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。 cb057e69-c9d9-4bb9-9f1c-9d1dc88ca93b