X-Class Cars ?

Discus and support X-Class Cars ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Which X class car is the best handling and the fastest?? Looks like they're Indy cars. 2107926c-23a9-4f63-9b95-86ee6d26e2c9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AirCobra007, Apr 12, 2014.

1. AirCobra007
    AirCobra007 Guest

X-Class Cars ?

Which X class car is the best handling and the fastest?? Looks like they're Indy cars.

:)

AirCobra007, Apr 12, 2014
  2. X Class Production Car?

I've seen X-class cars on the auction house.

Liquid5tranger, Apr 12, 2014
  3. dc91rs
    dc91rs Guest
    help, i cannot figure out what level car i need for mazda laguna seca track

so we tried pushing x and nothing happend. we bought an a class and a c class and still no legal cars for the race. please help

dc91rs, Apr 12, 2014
  4. X-Class Cars ?

The Lotus E21 is the best handling/quickest of the X-class cars. The Indycars have the highest top speeds.

Patrick M. Martin, Apr 12, 2014
  5. Liquid5tranger Win User

X Class Production Car?

I've seen X-class cars on the auction house.
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

X-Class Cars ?

The Lotus E21 is the best handling/quickest of the X-class cars. The Indycars have the highest top speeds.
  7. dc91rs Win User

help, i cannot figure out what level car i need for mazda laguna seca track

so we tried pushing x and nothing happend. we bought an a class and a c class and still no legal cars for the race. please help
  8. L1NK5 5HAD0W Win User

Best S/A/B class cars

A class believe it or not the delorean is excellent other than that in my experience cars are most effective in a grade or 2 above its stock grade......S class i have to agree with Darkon X
  9. Nachtsonne Win User

X Class Production Car?

From what I can tell, the highest a production car can go is R1. I don't have access to the game anymore, but I had my Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec sitting in R1 class. The Bugatti Veyron and I imagine the SSC Ultimate Aero would also be available to move
    into R1. You might be able to push the R34 in as well, but I'm not sure. If it can be moved in you could theoretically do the same with most Nissan cars that accept the R34's engine. Mind you I couldn't put my S15 beyond R3 with the R34's engine.
Thema:

X-Class Cars ?

1. X-Class Cars ? - Similar Threads - Class Cars

2. Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware: Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware I have filed a BBB complain again MS and Xbox for not covering warranty repairs and am now seeking legal counsel for a class action lawsuit against MS...
  3. Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware: I have filed a BBB complain again MS and Xbox for not covering warranty repairs and am now seeking legal counsel for a class action lawsuit against MS for selling faulty equipment and expecting...
  4. Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...: This was the main reason to buy an Xbox One in the first place was to watch youtube and play games at the same time. But They remove the feature which has made me pissed. They remove a feature...
  5. CoD MW2 - Frozen classes - Looking for generous individual to help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD MW2 - Frozen classes - Looking for generous individual to help...: Hey, y'all. It finally happened to me. After nearly 10 years playing CoD MW2, one of two modders in a free-for-all lobby froze my classes and is holding my game hostage, "offering" to fix it for...
  6. My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ...: Has anyone experienced this issue... Some great person decided to delete all my saved progress and now i can't play multiplayer online unless i do not choose "create class". When i select "create...
  7. Microsoft Class Jigsaw - is there any way to sort, archive, or delete collections?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Class Jigsaw - is there any way to sort, archive, or delete collections?: Microsoft Class Jigsaw - is there any way to sort, archive, or delete collections? 0d987c11-e979-48ed-904e-31e3e67048dc
  8. Change Car Class / Tune Pre-Race?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Car Class / Tune Pre-Race?: I'm having a hard time believing that if you have a car tuned S1 because you where just in an S1 race you can't pick that car for and S2 race and load your S2 tune. No, you have to go back to a...
  9. A-Class car Rally Modern

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A-Class car Rally Modern: Any ideas on a good car to run? I have drove some..... Mitsubushi ( puddle jumper) and just didn't feel right. What are you running - thoughts on cars? b47a36ca-e7f8-4581-8574-f202ae9ab83a
  10. TOP S CLASS CARS. DRAG RACES!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TOP S CLASS CARS. DRAG RACES!!!!!: YOU THINK YOU GOT THE FASTEST S CLASS? EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT I WILL BE HOSTING A DRAG RACE FREE ROAM LOBBY AT 10 EASTERN TIME. S CLASS ONLY!! THERE WILL BE A TOP TEN OR TOP 20 LIST I AM OPEN FOR...