X series and Turtle beach headset

Discus and support X series and Turtle beach headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just bought a x series and have Turtle beach stealth 500 headphone, They have like a pin connection on headphones There is no place to attach... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by catanddog xxx, Nov 26, 2020.

1. X series and Turtle beach headset

Just bought a x series and have Turtle beach stealth 500 headphone,

They have like a pin connection on headphones

There is no place to attach headphones to console

Is there an adaptor?

if so which one and what do i do

Asking as a mum helping

Thanks

:)

catanddog xxx, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Best Headset for gaming ?

Hyper X, Turtle beaches and artic headsets are really good.
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Best Headset for gaming ?

Hyper X, Turtle beaches and artic headsets are really good.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Turtle beach headset not working.

Contact turtle beach prrsonally I didnt get a dongle one but the new v 2 headsets which are much better

They sync automatically thanks to windows sonic and xbox wireless even works with x series
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Need help with 802.11n router

6. Koods Win User

Xbox one x headset keeps dying

The Xbox One X is compatible with that headset & shouldn't be "overcharging" the headset's battery, so it sounds more likely to be a problem with the headset itself. If it's a new headset then I'd be in touch with either the retailer you purchased it
    from or Turtle Beach, if you've had it for a while then I'd be on to Turtle Beach if it's within its warranty period.
Thema:

X series and Turtle beach headset

1. X series and Turtle beach headset - Similar Threads - series Turtle beach

2. Monoprice cant run 1440 over 120 Hz - Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monoprice cant run 1440 over 120 Hz - Xbox series S: I recently bought a Monoprice 32in Zero-G Gaming Monitor - 16:9, WQHD, 2560x1440p, 165Hz, 1ms, DisplayHDR 400, AMD Freesync, HDMI, DisplayPort, VA And i can run 1440 (60Hz) or 120 hz (@ 1080),...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller Support or lack thereof?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Support or lack thereof?: Has anyone had any luck contacting support on this product? There contact button basically says there is no way to speak to someone regarding this product. I paid nearly $200 for a controller and...
  4. Errors with Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Errors with Xbox series X: I can't use the Quick Resume with games **** Fortnite, and also Fortnite and CoD Warzone closes on the loading screen. 7a8a20ae-68a2-4c54-bd66-bdff511a881c
  5. Xbox series x controller plus wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller plus wifi: So I have no idea what's been going on but my xbox series x would randomly turn off my controller it'd disconnect it completely and when i turn the controller back on it's on literally on but it's...
  6. Xbox Series X and (2)Turtle Beach 700Gen2 connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and (2)Turtle Beach 700Gen2 connectivity: After trying multiple setting resets in privacy as well as in game audio settings our (2) paired Turtle Beach wireless headset do not have the ability of hearing each other speak whether in party...
  7. Odd issue with Turtle Beach Stealth Gen 2 headset & Xbox Controller with Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Odd issue with Turtle Beach Stealth Gen 2 headset & Xbox Controller with Series X: So as the title says, odd issue with them both. I'm not really good at explaining things. So what happens is, I'll have the headset connected, and the controller as well. Easy. I'll be playing...
  8. Turtle Beach XL1 Series X Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XL1 Series X Issues: Hi guys Hoping someone may be able to help. I have an old Turtle Beach Xl1 headset from the 360 day which, until yesterday, I have been using on my Series X without issue (they have a cable...
  9. Xbox Series X controller not working properly with Turtle Beach audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller not working properly with Turtle Beach audio: Hi, I haven't been able to find any answer to this online so I thought I would try here. I've been playing my new Xbox series X and it's been great. I have run into an issue with the controller,...
  10. Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.: I purchased the Elite Series 2 controller and have been very impressed with it however today i have noticed that game audio still plays through my headset when the chat volume is all the way up,...