X Series Smart Delivery Question

Discus and support X Series Smart Delivery Question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anybody know if NBA 2k and other 2K titles be part of the smart delivery feature? submitted by /u/81_Official [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/81_Official, May 18, 2020.

1. X Series Smart Delivery Question

Does anybody know if NBA 2k and other 2K titles be part of the smart delivery feature?

submitted by /u/81_Official
    [link] [comments]

/u/81_Official, May 18, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Series X compatability

Microsoft introduces "Smart Delivery" with the Xbox Series X, which means, that if you own an existing game (like Minecraft in your example, or Gears 5) or a new game comes out for Xbox One and Xbox Series X with improved graphics on Series X, you won't
    have to buy the game twice.

With Smart Delivery you will play the "enhanced" version on Series X, and the "normal" version on Xbox One.

For more info about Smart Delivery and other terms used with the Series X check this page: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-glossary/
  3. MindOfTim Win User

xbox series x backwards compatability

You will indeed. All games you own all the way back to the original Xbox console are supposed to be backwards compatible (with a few exceptions), including both physical discs and digital content. Some games will have a new feature called Xbox
    Smart Delivery
    . This simply means if you own a game that has the Smart Delivery feature on the Xbox One, if you play it on the Xbox series X it will run the series X version of the game (this works the other way too). There are only a handful of titles
    that have been announced to have this feature so far
  4. AuraWolf Win User

Backward compatible games remaining

There's not much point in bringing Xbox 360 games that have Xbox One versions already, when Series X releases the smart delivery system will bring true next back compat.
  5. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

I have this feeling that physical disks wont be included in on this but I know digital games will be. I just don't see how you would get a free upgrade if you purchased the game from a different retailer like best buy or gamestop. Will you get a coupon
    for a free game or will they send you one? Hopefully we know soon what will happen. AC Valhalla looks amazing.
  6. MarcinFranas Win User

Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

ok only digital version, I buy the game assigns to my account and in the future after changing the console gets game the xbox series x for free
Thema:

X Series Smart Delivery Question

1. X Series Smart Delivery Question - Similar Threads - Series Smart Delivery

2. Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X: Will the Xbox Series X be a separate console from the Xbox One? Like will it have its own games? d1a801ee-6229-4868-8b85-99e72b397f2b
  3. XBOX Series X Hype

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Hype: Who is Ready for the XBOX Series X? I know I am Hype; as an "old man gamer" I been with XBOX since HALO [yes Halo 1] during my first overseas tour! Yes, i truly sucked at it, but I would host...
  4. Just Dance on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance on Xbox Series X: Will Xbox Series x use a Kinect for future Just Dance Games, or will they have to use a mobile phone? b4afa628-58c7-4953-aa58-618abf232c49
  5. Pre-ordering Xbox Series X using (Microsoft Account)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordering Xbox Series X using (Microsoft Account): Hi there, I just wanted to know if it's possible to pre-order the Xbox Series X console using my Microsoft account balance or do I strictly have to use a credit/debit card....
  6. Compatibilità controller xbox elite serie 2 [Elite Xbox Controller Compatibility Series 2]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatibilità controller xbox elite serie 2 [Elite Xbox Controller Compatibility Series 2]: Ciao, Il controller xbox elite serie 2 sar compatibile anche con la nuova Xbox serie x? Grazie [Translation-Hello Will the elite Xbox 2 controller also be compatible with the new Xbox...
  7. Elite series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2: So my right stick is having slow or no response when looking up or down. I have tried to fill out the form for a replacement but I can't locate the 10 and 6 digit numbers required. Also,...
  8. Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X: hello again I am just reading about the smart delivery system. will it be limited in time? for example ,buy assasins creed valhalla on xbox one x in 2020 and then xbox series x buy at the end of...
  9. Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X: hey all, maybe im just incredibly dumb or im not reading the right articles, but im still a little confused on how Smart Delivery will work. recently, i preordered Assassins Creed Valhalla for...
  10. Xbox Series X - Smart Delivery for physical games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X - Smart Delivery for physical games?: So I read that the upcoming Smart Delivery feature (which is super consumer friendly thank you devs) also applies to physical copies of a game that supports the feature, such as upcoming...