X019 - who else is hyped or attending?

Discus and support X019 - who else is hyped or attending? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am very excited to be attending, I've tried not to look into too much as I am happy to be surprised! c7dec252-c52b-415b-8e97-0c4e452a7c6a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pandy Yato, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Pandy Yato
    Pandy Yato Guest

I am very excited to be attending, I've tried not to look into too much as I am happy to be surprised!

:)

Pandy Yato, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Who's attending X019 and what are you most hyped for?

3. Tuvix519 Win User

I am totally hyped, wish I could attend in person.

The special controller is absolutely gorgeous!
  4. KingOfTheRen Win User

Stoked for the limited edition controller and gear!
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Em espectativas para amanhã, e vamos ver supresa que MS vai ter para nós.
    Sem falar no

[Mod Translation - In expectations for tomorrow, and we
    will see surprise that MS will have for us.
    Not to mention]
  6. jdpup1300 Win User

I'm hyped to see what new news and announcements come out of it
Thema:

1. X019 - who else is hyped or attending? - Similar Threads - X019 else hyped

2. Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!)

in XboX Insiders
    Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!): [IMG] submitted by /u/matthew20421 [link] [comments]
  3. Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/bennymc123 [link] [comments]
  4. Project xCloud - Behind the Scenes at X019 London

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud - Behind the Scenes at X019 London: Hi All, We wanted to give you a glimpse of our show at X019 where we provided fans with an opportunity to get hands on with Project xCloud. Check out the Infinity Room and hear from some of the...
  5. Recap of the announcements made at X019 (November 14th)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recap of the announcements made at X019 (November 14th): I thought DLC foe Outer Worlds was gonna be announced? 3f34784d-b03d-4a19-aad4-5fa2db65c864
  6. Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?: Just bought the Spider-Man:far from home UHD this past week and annoyingly it’s not being recognised by my OneX, just spins up 3 or 4 times and nothing, doesn’t even start the app up. Have tried...
  7. Anyone else finding XBox Game Pass PC creates duplicate game data?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else finding XBox Game Pass PC creates duplicate game data?: It's atrocious how hard it is to access the installation folders in the first place. Most people probably won't notice easily if they also have this issue. It took some messing around with...
  8. X019 Mixer Mixpot on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X019 Mixer Mixpot on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox!: FYI, there will be a Mixer Mixpot on offer, on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox live stream, featuring Gears POP, Sea of Thieves and a chance to win 12 months of Xbox Game Pass! More here! [img] Mixer...
  9. Who's attending X019 and what are you most hyped for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who's attending X019 and what are you most hyped for?: I'm personally hyped to meet all the Xbox staff and get to watch Insode Xbox live as well as visit the Xbox Official Gear store. I also can't wait because this is going to be my first ever fan...
  10. X019 is one month away

in XBoX on Consoles
    X019 is one month away: What kind of things are you hoping to see at X019? We're being told there will be news and surprises. I'd like to see Halo Infinite news for sure. Along with that maybe some Scarlett news!...