X1 usb to analog audio?

Discus and support X1 usb to analog audio? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can I use a USB to analog adapter to plug my Xbox 1 into my analog speaker system to get sound? Or will it not work because the Xbox 1 is digital?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnootiestCoot2, Mar 3, 2015.

1. X1 usb to analog audio?

can I use a USB to analog adapter to plug my Xbox 1 into my analog speaker system to get sound? Or will it not work because the Xbox 1 is digital? Thanks for the help and sorry for the terribly formatted question!

:)

SnootiestCoot2, Mar 3, 2015
  2. C0MP3LLED
    C0MP3LLED Guest
    I friggan love this console

I just don't like how loose the analog sticks are on the X1's controller compared to DS4

C0MP3LLED, Mar 3, 2015
  3. CLOWNZILLA
    CLOWNZILLA Guest
    Kinect licensing question

Will I be able to use my hands on other systems besides the X1 or will Microsoft have ARM (analog rights management) on my hands.

CLOWNZILLA, Mar 3, 2015
  4. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest

X1 usb to analog audio?

It will not work as the device is not supported on the Xbox for one. The sound is all digital on the Xbox One and there is no support for sending the sound through USB. Sound signals are only transmitted through the HDMI port, optical port, and through
    the controllers via the headset adapter. If you find a converter for optical or HDMI to analog, those will probably work.

dlCHIEF58, Mar 3, 2015
  5. dlCHIEF58 Win User

X1 usb to analog audio?

It will not work as the device is not supported on the Xbox for one. The sound is all digital on the Xbox One and there is no support for sending the sound through USB. Sound signals are only transmitted through the HDMI port, optical port, and through
    the controllers via the headset adapter. If you find a converter for optical or HDMI to analog, those will probably work.
  6. C0MP3LLED Win User

I friggan love this console

I just don't like how loose the analog sticks are on the X1's controller compared to DS4
  7. dollaz916 Win User

Xbox One Controller Drifting Up

well I'm sorry you didn't get attention as a kid but this forum is about drifting analog sticks on the X1 controller. If you have an issue with that then let MS know
  8. Mans1 Win User

Mircrophone for Xbox One

I did'nt know there was microphones that needed two plugs to work (one for power and one for sound).

The microphones I have found is either USB (power and digital sound) or 3.5mm plug (analog sound).

If I understand you correct you don't know of any USB-only microphones for X1. Do you know where I can find information about if there is one? Maybe the ones for Nintendo work or perhaps the ones for playstation?

I suppose the console need drivers for the specific microphone to make it work and I can’t find any information about this at all.
  9. Karch V Amadeo Win User

X1 news in a draught

Release a USB adapter for X1 and Ill be happy.
Thema:

X1 usb to analog audio?

1. X1 usb to analog audio? - Similar Threads - usb analog audio

2. Can a USB track pad be paired with the XBOX Adaptive Controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can a USB track pad be paired with the XBOX Adaptive Controller?: To be clear, both left and right USB ports on the Adaptive Controller work fine when an analog joystick is plugged in. I purchased a new USB track pad https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PGFHJDY/...
  3. Xbox one usb ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one usb ports: Hello, I have my xbox one controller connected to my xbox via usb over ethernet. Its been set up like this for months but suddenly the controller keeps disconnecting. Its 10m ethernet cable. I...
  4. Steelseries arctis 5 how to setup with xbox one via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steelseries arctis 5 how to setup with xbox one via USB: I am trying to set up my headset for the first time with my Xbox so I hear both my game and chat via the headset. I only can connect it to the Xbox via USB. I've tried reading things online and...
  5. Adaptive Game Controller USB input

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Game Controller USB input: HI all! I develop tech for special needs. Want to plug in 'regular' USB game controller (Logitech Attack 3, or PC game pad, etc.) into either USB port on the XBox Adaptive Controller to perform...
  6. Usb downloads 80% of games then says device full on a empty 2tb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Usb downloads 80% of games then says device full on a empty 2tb: I am using a 2tb USB on my xbox360, when I try to download any game on it the game downloads up to 80% then says device full when I still have 1921Gb of free space on it....
  7. USB Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Headset: I have a Logitech G433 Headset, i have one question for Microsoft. Why do you offer keyboard and mouse compatibility if you cannot get headsets to function without a controller? When my...
  8. Xbox controller not connecting to windows 10 via USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller not connecting to windows 10 via USB: Hello everyone, I have an old xbox one controller that doesn't have bluetooth and I figured I could play on my Windows 10 PC with it. I plug the controller in and click the xbox button to turn...
  9. USB Microphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB Microphones: I understand that the current xbox console is not compatible with usb mics, but it really would be nice if they could. A lot of people have some $100 mics that are crystal clear, but not...
  10. Mafia II and external HD (USB) installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mafia II and external HD (USB) installation: Hello, I was wondering if I could buy Mafia II on xbox live and install it on my external HD (USB)? I have an xbox 360 console. I need this info because I don't have a SATA HD. Will it run on an...