X1X Back compat issues

Discus and support X1X Back compat issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am having issues connecting to Live through the 360 back compat system and I am also having an audio/video stuttering issue with 360 compatible... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VladtehInhaler5, Jun 14, 2019.

1. X1X Back compat issues

I am having issues connecting to Live through the 360 back compat system and I am also having an audio/video stuttering issue with 360 compatible games. All games were from my external drive but regular xbox one games play fine off the same drive. Thank you

submitted by /u/VladtehInhaler5
    [link] [comments]

/u/VladtehInhaler5, Jun 14, 2019
  2. BookishFlunky90 Win User

XBox One X and external drive

Yes that shouldn't be a problem
    How do we know that?

I mean, code from 360 is not compatible with X1 - is code hardware compatible for X1 and X1X?

For 360 you need to download completely new code and an emulator - how is it with BC for X1 and X1X running X1 games?

This is one of the big Q's if to get X1X for me.

Will it like PC have a X1 BC checkbox to be compatible with previosu OS?

For PC it is a checkbox for Windows 8 compatibilty, or XP compatibility etc.
  3. BrianLeG Win User

Xbox One X intermittently loses HDMI signal

X1X is ONLY HDR10 compatible!!! Dolby Vision(HDR12) is NOT supported!!!
  4. DominumStige Win User

Xbox 1S & 360 Kinect

Unfortunately the peripherals of the X360 are not compatible with the Xbox One, X1S and X1X and the opposite.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

How do we know that?

I mean, code from 360 is not compatible with X1 - is code hardware compatible for X1 and X1X?

For 360 you need to download completely new code and an emulator - how is it with BC for X1 and X1X running X1 games?

We know because major Nelson did a video demonstrating how to transfer... unplug from the one... plug into the x
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

How do we know that?

We know because major Nelson did a video demonstrating how to transfer... unplug from the one... plug into the x
Thema:

X1X Back compat issues

1. X1X Back compat issues - Similar Threads - X1X compat issues

2. X1X automatically selects first option in submenus

in XboX Insiders
    X1X automatically selects first option in submenus: Hi all, I wanted to check for an update on my 1X and opened the settings app. I then went to "System" and confirmed by pressing A, but then it automatically opens up "Console info". No...
  3. Trouble With Alexa & X1X’s Volume Controls

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Alexa & X1X’s Volume Controls: Hello Insiders! Anyone else having an issue with Alexa and your respective Preview OS version relating to sound adjustments? On a console running the current (9/23) Preview Alpha, when I say...
  4. X1X not staying signed in

in XboX Insiders
    X1X not staying signed in: Alpha Skip Ahead. Last 2 nights it wants me to sign in when I power it up. I have a seriously large and complicated passwd plus MFA. Yay me. Tried to submit a bug report and that crashed and...
  5. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

in XboX Insiders
    Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...: I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more frequent. The most recent issue is when I start...
  6. Major Issues with Alpha Skip build X1X

in XboX Insiders
    Major Issues with Alpha Skip build X1X: [IMG] submitted by /u/CaptainK1LL [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft need to rectify this quick (X1X broken HDMI port)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft need to rectify this quick (X1X broken HDMI port): I've had this issue for a few weeks now where occasionally the screen would flicker or I'd get odd distortion. Finally, a couple days ago I'm no longer getting a signal to the TV. I've tried...
  8. HDR10 capable monitor not working with x1x

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR10 capable monitor not working with x1x: my monitor is the BenQ EW277HDR, it is the 1080 p 27-inch hdr capable monitor. I've encounter a wired thing, the game on PS4 Pro that support the hdr work perfectly on this monitor( it will...
  9. Kinect 2.0 Issues (X1X, Alpha-Preview)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 2.0 Issues (X1X, Alpha-Preview): To whomever has the same setup as I; Please respond if you have the same configuration as I do, and may know something helpful, so I may narrow down the issue. 1) I have an Xbox One X (In this...
  10. Re: November update problems x1x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re: November update problems x1x: Since the novemeber 2018 update things i was able to do and use are no longer working. My previous console dashboard wouldnt show anything on mixer or commuinty or gamepass or store. Plus in apps...