X1X Back compat issues

Discus and support X1X Back compat issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am having issues connecting to Live through the 360 back compat system and I am also having an audio/video stuttering issue with 360 compatible... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VladtehInhaler5, Jun 14, 2019.

1. X1X Back compat issues

I am having issues connecting to Live through the 360 back compat system and I am also having an audio/video stuttering issue with 360 compatible games. All games were from my external drive but regular xbox one games play fine off the same drive. Thank you

submitted by /u/VladtehInhaler5
    [link] [comments]

/u/VladtehInhaler5, Jun 14, 2019
  2. BookishFlunky90 Win User

XBox One X and external drive

Yes that shouldn't be a problem
    How do we know that?

I mean, code from 360 is not compatible with X1 - is code hardware compatible for X1 and X1X?

For 360 you need to download completely new code and an emulator - how is it with BC for X1 and X1X running X1 games?

This is one of the big Q's if to get X1X for me.

Will it like PC have a X1 BC checkbox to be compatible with previosu OS?

For PC it is a checkbox for Windows 8 compatibilty, or XP compatibility etc.
  3. BrianLeG Win User

Xbox One X intermittently loses HDMI signal

X1X is ONLY HDR10 compatible!!! Dolby Vision(HDR12) is NOT supported!!!
  4. DominumStige Win User

Xbox 1S & 360 Kinect

Unfortunately the peripherals of the X360 are not compatible with the Xbox One, X1S and X1X and the opposite.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

How do we know that?

I mean, code from 360 is not compatible with X1 - is code hardware compatible for X1 and X1X?

For 360 you need to download completely new code and an emulator - how is it with BC for X1 and X1X running X1 games?

We know because major Nelson did a video demonstrating how to transfer... unplug from the one... plug into the x
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

How do we know that?

We know because major Nelson did a video demonstrating how to transfer... unplug from the one... plug into the x
Thema:

X1X Back compat issues

1. X1X Back compat issues - Similar Threads - X1X compat issues

2. X1X and Resident Evil 7 overheating issue

in XboX Insiders
    X1X and Resident Evil 7 overheating issue: Hi, my X1X spins the fan like a jet engine on the *menus* on RE7 then go almost silent when playing, even for hours at time. WTF? submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]
  3. X1X HDMI issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1X HDMI issues: Hey all; here's the skinny; I use an Xbox one X on a Samsung Q80R which besides the annoying power on/off they like to play with each other has been seamless. Until today that is. I turned on the...
  4. X1X Scorpio 100Mpbs only?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1X Scorpio 100Mpbs only?: I have a XBox One X Scorpio Edition and the ethernet port on it will not switch to Gigabit. I am using a Cat6 cable and a gigabit router, no other switching equipment in between. Tested the...
  5. WD MyBook Duo 28TB not working on my X1X alpha skip-ahead

in XboX Insiders
    WD MyBook Duo 28TB not working on my X1X alpha skip-ahead: I used the USB type-c to a cable with the package from WD to connect the unit to X1X, everytime it will prompt me to format it to fit with Xbox's game storage standard and I can see it shows will...
  6. Problems with Final Fantasy XIII-2 backwards compatibility on X1X - massive stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Final Fantasy XIII-2 backwards compatibility on X1X - massive stuttering: Hi everyone, I wanted to replay FFXIII-2 on my Xbox One X but sometimes the Game starts to stutter like crazy and most of the times it only helps to close/restart the Game. I cleaned out the local...
  7. X1X Settings wont open/Microphone crashes to home

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1X Settings wont open/Microphone crashes to home: Hello, since today I'm having very wierd issues with my xbox one x. - First I can't open the Settings app, everytime I try, it show me the logo then back to the homescreen. - Also, when creating...
  8. [X1X Beta] Console periodically refusing to connect via ethernet

in XboX Insiders
    [X1X Beta] Console periodically refusing to connect via ethernet: G'day all. For the last couple of weeks my X1X has had some issues with connecting to my wired connection. It seems to be related to the console turning off (off off, not just instant on) or...
  9. X1X automatically selects first option in submenus

in XboX Insiders
    X1X automatically selects first option in submenus: Hi all, I wanted to check for an update on my 1X and opened the settings app. I then went to "System" and confirmed by pressing A, but then it automatically opens up "Console info". No...
  10. Trouble With Alexa & X1X’s Volume Controls

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Alexa & X1X’s Volume Controls: Hello Insiders! Anyone else having an issue with Alexa and your respective Preview OS version relating to sound adjustments? On a console running the current (9/23) Preview Alpha, when I say...