X360 games with gold on X1

Discus and support X360 games with gold on X1 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi people. I activated a gold subscription on X1 a few days ago.One month for 1 euro. One of January's games is Lara Croft: guardian of light. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Maniche47, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Maniche47
    Maniche47 Guest

Hi people.

I activated a gold subscription on X1 a few days agX360 games with gold on X1 o_One month for 1 euro.

One of January's games is Lara Croft: guardian of light.

It makes me go through the marketplace website in order to get it.

Why do i see still the normal price instead of a 'free' or something?

:)

Maniche47, Jan 17, 2019
  2. MaestroGlanz Win User

Will racing wheels be recognized from games in backwards compaitbility mode?

This is NOT what I was asking.

I was asking, if I can use X1 accessories on X1 for X360 games.

NOT id I can use X360 accessories on X1 for X1 games (or x360 games).
  3. Doridion Win User

Fable II Backwards Compatibility

I'm sorry, but ...... why can you start a new game on the XBox 1, transfer it on the 360 and can play it ( if the saves are corrupted ? )

Already tried some ways like :

--- On the X360 ---

Created X360 : Ok

Created X1 : Ok

Created X360 and played X1 : Ok

--- One the X1 ---

Created X1 : Ok

Created X360 : NOk

Created X1 and played X360 : NOk

The problem is just coming from the emulation of the Fable II / Fable II DLC ....
  4. denis97g Win User

Hi, it may be a temporary error, check again later.
  5. ThorX360 Win User

6. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind you have to be the one with actual gold

Plus an adult account

And live in axbox live region

And have a payment option on file
Thema:

1. X360 games with gold on X1 - Similar Threads - X360 games gold

2. I can't get x360 games on my Xbox one's gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get x360 games on my Xbox one's gold: For some reason I can't get them it says to get it on the Xbox but I am on the xbox c46827e4-4aaa-4225-99cb-ede954822c0d
  3. Free X360 Games on XONE with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free X360 Games on XONE with Gold: I simply cannot access free gold x360 games on xbox one. Store tells me to pay 50 pln for rainbow six vegas 2 which should be free. Did someone have this problem?...
  4. Question about Games with Gold X360 backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Games with Gold X360 backwards compatibility: I understood that all Xbox 360 games offered through Games with Gold were compatible with Xbox One. I recently purchased Ace Combat: **** Horizon, but it is not showing as "ready to install" on my...
  5. Free gold X360 games on xone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free gold X360 games on xone: can we able to download the x360 free games with gold on xone. I dnt have x360, I just take xone and subscribe to gold for one year. I can see the free games only for xone but not for x360 in my...
  6. Same as many!! I can't download free gold X360 games on my Xone (Dirt3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same as many!! I can't download free gold X360 games on my Xone (Dirt3): I have gold subscription till 2017, I was very interested with the backward compatibility for the free X360 games as announced 2 weeks ago. I didn't have X360, only the Xone is my first purchase...
  7. Redeeming Games with Gold on X360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Games with Gold on X360: Hi, I just got an X360 and signed up for the 1 month Gold trial. I was able to redeem free XONE games online (through XBOX LiVE website) without a problem but couldn't do the same for the X360...
  8. X360 "Games with Gold on XONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    X360 "Games with Gold on XONE: Hello, I have a XONE and trying to catch the X360 game in "Games with Gold" is not free. How to proceed? a6520ed9-52e5-4518-aebc-6431bf5e9bc5
  9. Add Games with Gold problem. Add on x360, invisible on oneS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add Games with Gold problem. Add on x360, invisible on oneS.: Hello, I recently switch from my Xbox 360 to Xbox One S. Over the lifetime of the x360 was adding to the library of games, games on Xbox One t,hink that in the near future buying it. After the...
  10. Free with Gold X360 games not appearing on XBONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free with Gold X360 games not appearing on XBONE: So practically yeah, just like I said above. I can't download the newest 360 games on my XBONE through fhe Free with Gold window, and when I try to "buy" the games it comes up saying it needs my...