(X360)I can't get xbox one games

Discus and support (X360)I can't get xbox one games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm a live gold subscriber, and I've always got the Xbox 360 and One games, but it's been a few months since I've only been able to get the Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlabbyStraw66, Aug 30, 2019.

1. (X360)I can't get xbox one games

I'm a live gold subscriber, and I've always got the Xbox 360 and One games, but it's been a few months since I've only been able to get the Xbox 360 games. A few months ago an error appeared when trying to catch the game, today I can not enter the tab
    to try to catch. I already cleared the console cache, but it still didn't work. Note: This is not the account where the subscription is. This text was translated from Portuguese to English by the google translator.

:)

FlabbyStraw66, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

(X360)I can't get xbox one games

1. (X360)I can't get xbox one games - Similar Threads - X360 can't games

2. Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360): So i got Gold and got my last achievement on 28/JUL/2019. In the achievements of the game's box it shows that all of them are achieved and that i have 93/93 but in some places for example my...
  3. Não consigo comprar jogos de X360 no meu XOne (I can't buy X360 games on my XOne)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo comprar jogos de X360 no meu XOne (I can't buy X360 games on my XOne): Olá a todos, Alguém já teve esse problema? Eu cadastrei tudo certinho na Loja da Microsoft, quando eu entro numa página de algum jogo de Xbox One ele da todas as opções, seja de comprar ou de...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox live on X360 from my account but internet connection is OK!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to Xbox live on X360 from my account but internet connection is OK!: Hi I can't sign in to Xbox live from my Xbox 360. I've tried checking the network status which is fine. However, when I go to sign in to Xbox live I get this error code - 80151015 and it says...
  5. I can't get x360 games on my Xbox one's gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get x360 games on my Xbox one's gold: For some reason I can't get them it says to get it on the Xbox but I am on the xbox c46827e4-4aaa-4225-99cb-ede954822c0d
  6. Can't use X360 savegames on the X1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use X360 savegames on the X1: Hy all, Like all of us, I downloaded my favorite game on my X1 ( Fable II ), downloaded both extensions ( 'cause I got the Goty ed. ), uploaded my saves in the cloud from the X360, launched Fable...
  7. Same as many!! I can't download free gold X360 games on my Xone (Dirt3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same as many!! I can't download free gold X360 games on my Xone (Dirt3): I have gold subscription till 2017, I was very interested with the backward compatibility for the free X360 games as announced 2 weeks ago. I didn't have X360, only the Xone is my first purchase...
  8. I can't connect to XBL through X360 guide.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to XBL through X360 guide.: Hello, I have a very specific problem. When I play X360 games on XBO I cannot connect to XBL through X360 guide, play multiplayer modes through internet and download cloud saves despite being...
  9. X360 — Free trial Live Gold doesn't work + Can't contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    X360 — Free trial Live Gold doesn't work + Can't contact support: Hi, I activated the 1-month free trial on the site (not on my console), and it's there in my subscriptions page. But on my console I don't see it (I have re-downloaded the profile some times)...
  10. Why can't I use a wired X360 Controller? Or a Mouse and Keyboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use a wired X360 Controller? Or a Mouse and Keyboard?: I completely understand why a wireless controller won't work...But why can't a wired controller not work? Also, why do none of the games support a Mouse & Key Board Option? (Like Battlefield 4)....