(x7qcp78Lq0CBepcp.26)

Discus and support (x7qcp78Lq0CBepcp.26) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What does this mean, i tried to register my controller but failed. c3978740-4378-4504-bd55-14c8847e77e0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DahunterNL, Aug 29, 2019.

1. DahunterNL
    DahunterNL Guest

(x7qcp78Lq0CBepcp.26)

What does this mean, i tried to register my controller but failed.

:)

DahunterNL, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

(x7qcp78Lq0CBepcp.26)

Hello Dahunter,

Thanks for coming to the forums. That error is one for the engineers. There is no definition as to what it is. The reason you are getting it, is controllers aren't able to be registered. If you are needing a repair, you will need to request a call from support.
    The way Microsoft has it set up, is controller goes off the day of purchase. When repair is set up it goes off the console.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. H2O Popopoyotl Win User

Keep lagging out with certain players out of Xbox LIVE parties.

My ping is 26, and my other friends pings are 26 and 4. Both of their NATs are Open.
  4. DigiLuigi Win User

Looking for legit gamertags

[quote user="ZinX AmaZe"]

There is millions of combinations, there has to be a few.

[/quote]

26^3+26^4 = 474552
  5. juuiccy Win User

full house poker

and that -26 is negative 26 i have on my poker account thats a big drop from 2 billion dollars
  6. PeerlessKarma Win User

Looking To Start a Friend Group for Raids and High Level Co-op

Level 26 hunter looking for players to join me in playing raid. Must 26+. Send me a message if interested
Thema:

(x7qcp78Lq0CBepcp.26)