XB deals

Discus and support XB deals in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi so im trying to sign in to XB deals app but its not working, i changed my password but still it says that it wrong i put it like 100000 times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ImAstationYT, Mar 22, 2020 at 6:43 PM.

1. ImAstationYT
    ImAstationYT Guest

XB deals

Hi

so im trying to sign in to XB deals app but its not working, i changed my password but still it says that it wrong i put it like 100000 times right and checked my email but still nothing

so help

:)

ImAstationYT, Mar 22, 2020 at 6:43 PM
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

XB deals

If the change password form didn't help. The next best step may be to check out the Microsoft Account Recovery tool. Instead of changing the password/resetting the password. It should help you find the correct necessary information as a whole to get you
    signed in: https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. SVVOVANN Win User

XBox One Queue is full when trying to download XBox 360 Game.

Thanks for the answer. But as I wrote in the above posts, I do not have at my disposal console xb 360. Therefore, there is no way to log in to my account on the console xb 360. Until that time, the so-called download queue of xb 360 was not filled up,
    content with backward compatibility xb 360 intended for xb 1 was downloaded to the console xb 1 x without any problems.
  4. Shigurui Win User

Will Titanfall 2 Be A Timed Exclusive? Do You Even Care?

^ Um no they didn't turn it down. It was always going first to Xbox but EA and MS struck a deal behind Respawns back to make it XB console exclusive, Vince Zampella has even gone on record saying as much.

Always MS exclusive at launch, great partner and focus is good for a startup. EA made a deal for the rest, we only found out recently =(
  5. tohellnbak Win User

What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

good question...

hmmmmm

most used...XB Launch

(BTW, if you did not know.. if you get that familiar XB notification pop up... where is says HOLD TO VIEW... XB LAUNCH does the same thing)

fav most likely XB record that
  6. Kyle Spadaro Win User

Xbox Live service discontinued for Xbox 360 by 2016?

XB 360 is way better than the XB 1 in many ways...
Thema:

XB deals

1. XB deals - Similar Threads - deals

2. Xbox live deals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live deals: So i wanted to get one of the xbox live deals but every time i tried pressing the “go gold” button. I got error screened. It works now, but is there any way to know what games will come back? Or...
  3. Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Deals with Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Deals with Gold: Yesterday Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration was listed at $4.49. Now it has increased to $8.99. This is disappointing since i was unable to purchase it yesterday for personal reasons....
  4. Xbox live $1 promotional deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live $1 promotional deal: I purchased the $1 Xbox live deal that came with 6 months of free Premium & have yet to receive a code to redeem Spotify. ecef4035-b379-4ec0-a3ab-4b8c1890f919
  5. DEALS WITH GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    DEALS WITH GOLD: here is a list of all the current deals with gold. if your financial status is good why not treat yourself to a new game, you know you deserve it. red dead redemption 2 fallout 76 standard...
  6. a question of minecraft,l can't enter the servers or play with my friends,how to deal with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    a question of minecraft,l can't enter the servers or play with my friends,how to deal with it?: this is the message [img] ab13d35b-ebba-4d12-b511-672590189186
  7. I can't buy the Xbox live deal

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy the Xbox live deal: There is a deal on xbox for xboxlive for three dollars. I have enough money but it keeps on saying "how do you want to pay the rest" even though i have enoug money to pay for it. It keeps on...
  8. Xbox live gold 36 months for cheap deal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold 36 months for cheap deal: My Xbox live gold ran out a couple weeks ago and I saw there was an option to buy Xbox game pass ultimate for a month for $1, so I thought, whatever, for the next month I’ll just use that. So...
  9. Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th: I have been having a Major Game License Issue with Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts have been dealing with since January 5th, the game was purchased on Dec 28th (Had 3 Deaths in the family and just...
  10. Not receiving updates in Delta. Anyone else dealing with this?

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving updates in Delta. Anyone else dealing with this?: The past two updates for Delta have not been pushed to my console. I'm currently on 1911.191213-0400 and checked for an update and there isn't any available. Omega is currently on...