XB1 & 360 network issues.

Discus and support XB1 & 360 network issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything worked fine until a few months ago when there was an update for Xbox. From that day on I've had nothing but problems on both my 360 and XB1.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BiqPerm, Jun 14, 2014.

1. BiqPerm
    BiqPerm Guest

Everything worked fine until a few months ago when there was an update for Xbox. From that day on I've had nothing but problems on both my 360 and XB1. On 360, it's not that bad but I do have some problems. It usually takes 2 tries for me to sign
    into my account, I tend to lag a lot in parties and I can't download/recover any accounts. It downloads 1/6 of the way then stops. On my XB1 it's worse, it's so bad that I don't even want to play on it. I have to test network first before signing in or else
    it wont let me sign in at all, it takes forever to join parties and to view my friends list and invite people to parties or games. And the most annoying one that my friends tell me is that I keeps telling them that I'm online(as if im spamming myself off and
    online). I've tried port forwarding but that didn't help out. I just restarted both my XB1 and 360 to default settings along with my router and now I'm hoping to fix this issue because it's a hassle trying to sign in and play games on both 360 and XB1.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?
    USA, Texas

Modem brand & model number: Ubee DDW3610

Router brand & model number: Ubee DDW3610

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?
    Rarely use wireless, mostly use wired.

Things you have tried: Manuel DNS, restarting router, messing with the settings on the router.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? No

Any Error Codes you encounter: None

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?
    Charter

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 0000-F001

Y: 20A8 - 4840

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 0015 - 10F0

Q: 8015 - 100D

T: Wired

:)

BiqPerm, Jun 14, 2014
  2. JeffJJJ
    JeffJJJ Guest
    Xbox Live Update!

Chances are if you were unable to resolve the network issue in your local network for updating your 360, the XB1 will suffer from the same issues.

JeffJJJ, Jun 14, 2014
  3. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    XB1 network issues

Before you go and called XBOX tech support. Call you ISP to check you connection and connection gear. It might to be on your ISP side of things.

Dakrkplayer2, Jun 14, 2014
  4. JeffJJJ Win User

Xbox Live Update!

Chances are if you were unable to resolve the network issue in your local network for updating your 360, the XB1 will suffer from the same issues.
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

XB1 network issues

Before you go and called XBOX tech support. Call you ISP to check you connection and connection gear. It might to be on your ISP side of things.
  6. AllenBarnes Win User

XB1 causing network issues?

I.do not know how much Mbps (mega bytes per second) your ISP is providing you. It could be the problem. Try disconnecting (unplugging) your router and modern for 30 seconds then plug them back in. This will give you a refresh on your connection. Start
    there first.
  7. casa de morte Win User

I know this is an old thread but considering I just bought an Xbox One it is relevant to me. I have a slower dsl connection but it hasn't had any problems until I revved up my One. Every time I turn on my One I check Speedtest.net to see what it is doing
    to my connection. If I download anything using the One my network drops to a crawl. In comparison before the One I could have both my Xbox 360s (I have two accounts) on, downloading the Game with Gold, my computer connected wirelessly, my smartphone, my tablet,
    my TV, and another phone or two connected and surfing the web and my connection would still be smooth and respond quickly.

With the One, I turn everything else off or I suffer with extremely slow connections. The One is a resource hog and it kind of is ridiculous it is as bad as it is.
  8. MarkSelezenev Win User

This might be a router issue, the limit of devices connected to 1 wireless router its usually something between 10-20. This might be the case, so the router might be getting overloaded. If you have so many wireless devices in the house it definitely might
    be the issue.
Thema:

1. XB1 & 360 network issues. - Similar Threads - XB1 360 network

2. I own 3 XB1's (and a 360) for my family - having problems with "Home Xbox"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own 3 XB1's (and a 360) for my family - having problems with "Home Xbox": Hello: At my home, I have 3 XB1's (a 1x for me, and the other 2 are for my wife and son) - we all are avid gamers. They are under my name as a family plan. I usually purchase the games and...
  3. Xbox Live & Backward Compatibility - XB1 vs 360 Live Connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live & Backward Compatibility - XB1 vs 360 Live Connections: I have noticed there seems to be a difference between Xbox One's - Xbox Live & Xbox 360's Xbox Live. If the games are running off the same account should they not ALL run off of "ONE" Xbox Live...
  4. XB 360 to XB1 transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB 360 to XB1 transfer: is transferring game saves to the cloud the only way to,get them there or can I use the datel data transfer cable to connect the two? Thx Xb360 to xb1 transfer 387ff90f-4da7-4797-8fac-6847d5b4f215
  5. XB1 reads 360 discs but not XB1 discs or Blu-Ray

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 reads 360 discs but not XB1 discs or Blu-Ray: I keep getting either the “disc may be dirty” or “if you own this title please insert disc” with every XB1 game disc I own but every backward compatible disc works fine. I’ve searched google and...
  6. Xbox 360 Emulator on XB1 not connecting to xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Emulator on XB1 not connecting to xbox live.: Im trying to play MW2 since its backwards compatible, but whenever I try to sign in to Xbox live the error 8015190E comes up. I have tried reseting the system's cache, but it does not seem to...
  7. Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...: Hello, I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on http://Xbox.com . Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." but I am already trying on my Xbox One....
  8. Battefield 3 Back Comp 360 wont load on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battefield 3 Back Comp 360 wont load on XB1: so, one day we tried every troubleshooting known to mankind to install the Battlefield 3 360 game to Xbox 1 console..finally was able to install BUT only the multi player disc and NO luck on the...
  9. Owned 360 games recharging for xb1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned 360 games recharging for xb1: So i have owned Skate 3 (digital) for many years since xbox 360 i had it installed on my first xbox one also, now im trying to re download it onto my new xbox and it is telling me i need to pay...
  10. XB1 reads 360 discs but not XB1 discs or Blu-Ray

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 reads 360 discs but not XB1 discs or Blu-Ray: I keep getting either the “disc may be dirty” or “if you own this title please insert disc” with every XB1 game disc I own but every backward compatible disc works fine. I’ve searched google and...