xb1 april update introduced hdmi delay?

Discus and support xb1 april update introduced hdmi delay? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; has any latency been added, inadvertently or not to the hdmi chain (in or out) in this april update?, as suddenly the devices i run through the hdmi in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QTweeder, Apr 6, 2015.

1. QTweeder
    QTweeder Guest

has any latency been added, inadvertently or not to the hdmi chain (in or out) in this april update?, as suddenly the devices i run through the hdmi in port are displaying latency, like delay in what happens on the source units, to what's shown on screen.
    asking, as nothing else has had an update in my kit apart from this. have power cycled xb1 few times to eliminate whether it temporay issue. thanks.

:)

QTweeder, Apr 6, 2015
  2. Certavici
    Certavici Guest
    Smartglass Won't Load IOS

Update: 3rd April XB1 Smartglass patch - no fix, still crashes....

Please give the "team investigating the issue" a kick up the ... !

Certavici, Apr 6, 2015
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Latest Update Kills Apple TV HDCP

contact microsoft xb1 help desk they are quite helpfull... irrc the new hdmi pass thru was part of the update..

sc_shark, Apr 6, 2015
  4. Mythic Sandman Win User

One S connected to soundbar for atmos, screen flashes

Found this:

1. Update firmwares for TV, XB1S & Sound bar.
    2. XB1S HDMI OUT (to TV) goes to Sound bar HDMI IN. (DOES NOT GO TO TV)
    3. Sound bar HDMI ARC OUT goes to TV HDMI ARC.
    4. TV AUDIO set to PCM. TV VIDEO set to ARC.
    5. Sound bar audio set to HDMI IN. (NOT HDMI ARC)
    6. XB1S Video set to 4K UHD.
    7. XB1S Audio set to ATMOS.
    *Most importantly, XB1S HDMI OUT (to TV) DOES NOT GO TO TV, BUT GOES TO Sound bar IN! XB1S HDMI IN Should NOT BE USED!
  5. Certavici Win User

Smartglass Won't Load IOS

Update: 3rd April XB1 Smartglass patch - no fix, still crashes....

Please give the "team investigating the issue" a kick up the ... !
  6. MuddyCorn201344 Win User

Xbox One Preview Update Private Forums

I got to this forum with the search so wondering if this is the one we are supposed to post to.

Got the update installed and some features are a little more snappy (settings for one)

Intro of DDS 5.1 bitstream option is great and along with 50Hz fix for the HDMI pass through option for UK TV that does unleash a little more potential of the XB1. Not tried the Twitch app or party gaming as yet but time will tell on those. Need to introduce
    the one guide for Sky through XB1 which will be another improvement.
  7. Noble 29 Win User

Who is excited for the new Map Pack that comes out on April 8, 2013?

Multi-Team is also being introduced on April 8th with the release of the Castle Map Pack.
  8. StarLynx5859538 Win User

Xb1 system updates

after the april update my xb1 comes on and you hear the disk check but it does nothing from there. Who know what this is. I insert my disk and the screen reads "insert disc".
Thema:

1. xb1 april update introduced hdmi delay? - Similar Threads - xb1 april update

2. Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling: I quit the beta a few days ago so I could play with my friend who was off the beta, but when I try to reinstall it, it doesn't work. When I enroll in the beta, it brings me to the xbox store, and...
  3. Am i not able to stream uno on xb1?

in XboX Insiders
    Am i not able to stream uno on xb1?: I’ve been trying every once and a awhile to see if i could stream uno on twitch, and never works and says “this game doesn’t allow broadcasting” Is the game actually blocking broadcasting or is it...
  4. Can you buy xbox 360 games on an XB1 with microsoft store credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you buy xbox 360 games on an XB1 with microsoft store credit?: I was going to buy skate 3 with an XB1 store credit card and it did not let me. Any help? is it possible? 10845fb1-a669-4a25-9a47-7c362f2bbcd3
  5. Playing differant games on 360 and xb1 on the same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing differant games on 360 and xb1 on the same account: I play apex legends on the xbox 1 but my son wants to start playing on his xbox360 on minecraft with his friends can we do this at the same time fc1b01ed-0a2d-4cc5-8dd6-23adcac7373a
  6. Need Stereo Reciever for XB1 & Mitsubishi TV WD-92840

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Stereo Reciever for XB1 & Mitsubishi TV WD-92840: Looking to hook up receiver and 2 Klipsch Herseys and play XB1 audio, DirecTV audio. along with blue tooth music from iPhone. TV has 4 HDMI, digital audio output, and analog stereo inputs....
  7. How to connect my XB1 to my uni LAN?

in XboX Insiders
    How to connect my XB1 to my uni LAN?: We have to enter a proxy address in Windows to connect. It's something like 172.16.2.30:8080. Details: https://wiki.metakgp.org/w/Institute_proxies Now I can't find that setting on my Xbox One S....
  8. Download speed slow XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed slow XB1: When I do a speed test it says i have 112MBs download speed bt my game is downloading and hasn’t gotten better than 2MBs. My roommate was also downloading the same update and was connected to...
  9. Xb1 update preview

in XboX Insiders
    Xb1 update preview: My xbox wont let me unenroll from this and i dont know how else to fix it submitted by /u/Protitan [link] [comments]
  10. Capcom all in one pack dlc refuses to install on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capcom all in one pack dlc refuses to install on XB1: this is in regards to the all in one DLC pack for Capcom Arcade Cabinet For some reason, this refuses to install and I’ve tried off and on for about a month. All my other installations have...