XB1 Movie Purchase Promotion issue

Discus and support XB1 Movie Purchase Promotion issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I rented a movie on Xbox Video to take part in the recent promotion in Feb. I received an Xbox One message to thank me for the recent transaction and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xOBEYnSURVIVEx, Mar 8, 2015.

1. XB1 Movie Purchase Promotion issue

I rented a movie on Xbox Video to take part in the recent promotion in Feb. I received an Xbox One message to thank me for the recent transaction and to confirm that the funds were deposited into my account. However when I checked my account funds the balance
    still read $0.00. Does the message only confirm the end of the promotion or should I be seeing the credit in my account?

:)

xOBEYnSURVIVEx, Mar 8, 2015
  2. I did not get free movie with gold purchase.

Hi Xbox has promotion for a free movie with purchase of Xbox Live and I bought a 3-month live today and did not receive the promotion for the free movie can some one help kinda bummed out wanted to watch a movie with wife my tag is ripZOMBIEKILLIN..

AceCircle230449, Mar 8, 2015
  3. movie promotion for Xbox Live purchase not working

hi the promotion for the free movie for the Xbox Live purchase did not work for me can someone help me please get this free movie thanks...

ripZOMBIEKILLIN, Mar 8, 2015
  4. tohellnbak Win User

The whole Smartglass stuff seems to lame to me!

Has anyone used the smartglass in movie? I have seen some of the XB1 movies have a smartglass companion for them... I was tempted.. but seems to be only purchases get them...
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Movie licensing issue

You can have the movie listed in your library since you viewed it during the promotion. If you own a movie you will find it register in your purchase history
  6. MojoHand69 Win User

How to download movie from Xbox Video on Xbox One?

Until I am able to download movies via Xbox One, I will not be buying or renting any movies from the XB1 Video store. I'll use Fios for renting and purchase blurays until Xbox corrects this oversight.
  7. PassiveData Win User

Pixels Promotion

Add me to the list of buying from Microsoft movies after promotion ended, even thooffer was still up on main page of movies. Are we getting game or not, no way I would have purchased this movie without free game.
  8. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

I have'nt got any of my gamer points

Gamerscore is not used for reward points. Reward points are earned through completing promotions on the reward website. With the exception of survey's, nearly all promotions involve purchasing qualifying games/tv shows/movie shows to earn rewards.
Thema:

XB1 Movie Purchase Promotion issue

1. XB1 Movie Purchase Promotion issue - Similar Threads - XB1 Movie Purchase

2. How to clean sticky buttons on an xb1 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to clean sticky buttons on an xb1 controller?: I spilled a drink right next to my xb1 controller a few days ago, and apparently some of it got inside, and now my triggers and B button stick badly. This makes it pretty difficult to play certain...
  3. Fortnite SE XB1 Controller Code Redemption Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite SE XB1 Controller Code Redemption Issues: Hello all, I purchased the Fortnite Edition XB1 controller recently and it has 500 VBux and the Dark Vertex Outfit as a bonus. The issue is that I'm a Fortnite player through Epic Games and its...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  5. Constant static from headphones on new xb1 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant static from headphones on new xb1 controller: I have recently bought a new xbox one controller and I am experiencing a lot of static through my headphones and headphone adapter, I have tried everything from unplugging the headphones, changing...
  6. Xbox One won't load games on Xbox. Seems to be breaking XB1.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won't load games on Xbox. Seems to be breaking XB1.: Games won't load in gamepass. Yes, I have already manually shut it down, over and over again. Yes I have cleared local saved game data. It does this for an hour every time I turn it on. Even the...
  7. How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?: I am ashamed to say that all I do is put game discs into the slot and play. I have never investigated the apps, store, mixer(?), etc. So I saw an ad on youtube for Roku and a video showing an XB1...
  8. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing): I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black...
  9. XB1-X - Purchased UHD movies time out 'Can't Play 0x000005b4'

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1-X - Purchased UHD movies time out 'Can't Play 0x000005b4': Please advise! I've purchased several movies from the Microsoft Movies & TV store. The UHD movies I purchased have intermittent playback issues that eventually result in a spinner and time-out...
  10. Lego the movie xb1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lego the movie xb1: So we finally get it in UK tomorrow, has anyone played it yet? any good? compaired to lego marvel, I know thd buzz is tfall beta, but other games too, my xb1 isnt just about a beta....