XB1 network issues

Discus and support XB1 network issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's so bad that I don't even want to play on it. I have to test network first before signing in or else it wont let me sign in at all, it takes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BiqPerm, Jun 17, 2014.

1. BiqPerm
    BiqPerm Guest

XB1 network issues

It's so bad that I don't even want to play on it. I have to test network first before signing in or else it wont let me sign in at all, it takes forever to join parties and to view my friends list and invite people to parties or games. And the most
    annoying one that my friends tell me is that I keeps telling them that I'm online(as if im spamming myself off and online). I've tried port forwarding but that didn't help out. I just restarted both my XB1 and router to default settings and now I'm hoping
    to fix this issue because it's a hassle trying to sign in and play games on XB1.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA, Texas

Modem brand & model number: Ubee DDW3610

Router brand & model number: Ubee DDW3610

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Rarely use wireless, mostly use wired.

Things you have tried: Manuel DNS, restarting router, messing with the settings on the router.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? No

Any Error Codes you encounter: None

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Charter

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 0000-F001

Y: 20A8 - 4840

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 0015 - 10F0

Q: 8015 - 100D

T: Wired

:)

BiqPerm, Jun 17, 2014
  2. XB1 causing network issues?

Search around this forum. You'll find a lot of issues concerning Xbox One/Live communicating badly with Gateway's as well as multiple Xbox's on a network. It needs to fixed ASAP.

TTheInfamous1, Jun 17, 2014
  3. XB1 causing network issues?

I can't say I saw this from day one, but family insists it does. since owning/using my XB1 other devices in the household (3 xbox 360, 3 smart phones, 1-2 laptops) although are not on all at once, seem to have issues connecting around the time the XB1
    is turned on. Is there something going on with my ISP not giving enough bandwidth to all devices, priorities need to be set in the router or is XB1 the culprit? Googled this, saw nobody else having trouble like this. Keep having to reset the router+modem 85%
    of the time. Little info: my ISP is MetroCast (bleh)

Whitewhale056, Jun 17, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

XB1 network issues

Before you go and called XBOX tech support. Call you ISP to check you connection and connection gear. It might to be on your ISP side of things.

Dakrkplayer2, Jun 17, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

XB1 network issues

Before you go and called XBOX tech support. Call you ISP to check you connection and connection gear. It might to be on your ISP side of things.
  6. JeffJJJ Win User

Xbox Live Update!

Chances are if you were unable to resolve the network issue in your local network for updating your 360, the XB1 will suffer from the same issues.
  7. AllenBarnes Win User

XB1 causing network issues?

I.do not know how much Mbps (mega bytes per second) your ISP is providing you. It could be the problem. Try disconnecting (unplugging) your router and modern for 30 seconds then plug them back in. This will give you a refresh on your connection. Start
    there first.
  8. casa de morte Win User

I know this is an old thread but considering I just bought an Xbox One it is relevant to me. I have a slower dsl connection but it hasn't had any problems until I revved up my One. Every time I turn on my One I check Speedtest.net to see what it is doing
    to my connection. If I download anything using the One my network drops to a crawl. In comparison before the One I could have both my Xbox 360s (I have two accounts) on, downloading the Game with Gold, my computer connected wirelessly, my smartphone, my tablet,
    my TV, and another phone or two connected and surfing the web and my connection would still be smooth and respond quickly.

With the One, I turn everything else off or I suffer with extremely slow connections. The One is a resource hog and it kind of is ridiculous it is as bad as it is.
  9. MarkSelezenev Win User

This might be a router issue, the limit of devices connected to 1 wireless router its usually something between 10-20. This might be the case, so the router might be getting overloaded. If you have so many wireless devices in the house it definitely might
    be the issue.
Thema:

XB1 network issues

1. XB1 network issues - Similar Threads - XB1 network issues

2. Windows 10 can't see xb1 at all even with manual IP. Same network and everything, whats up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 can't see xb1 at all even with manual IP. Same network and everything, whats up?: I am on my laptop wireless and my xb1 is connected via a gigabit switch wired. My internet is Verizon FIOS 150megabit down/150megabit up. My connection speeds are 153/160. Open NAT from XB1 out....
  3. NFL Network on XB1 NFL app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Network on XB1 NFL app: So I keep getting "this video is not available at this time" message when I try to access NFL Network on the Xbox One NFL app. Anyone else having bcd1c8f6-8517-41ed-a333-f2ffe5bdf7f6
  4. xb1x - network offline mode, not working all game( It worked in the xb1 )

in XBoX on Consoles
    xb1x - network offline mode, not working all game( It worked in the xb1 ): error code : 0x803f9008 All games not work in offline network. All games working on the Xbox one in offline network.( exception game, poe , division) Rott, tombraider , backward games.. all...
  5. networking issue port forwarding XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    networking issue port forwarding XB1: trying to setup port forwarding using the D-Link AC1750 DIR -859 anyone familiar with advice to setup properly thanks in advance a089c5c8-9ddf-4ac5-ad23-6c6dbae5f125
  6. XB1 Can't see any wireless networks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Can't see any wireless networks.: My XB1 Can't see any wireless networks. The router is fine and all other wireless devices work so it must be the xbox one. The only error message is that it may be a hardware issue. Is there a...
  7. XB1 keeps losing its network configuration

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 keeps losing its network configuration: Howdy, My XB1 keeps losing the wifi config. Its not getting kicked off the network, just it loses its config. This tends to happen during long play sessions of 90 minutes plus. It all started...
  8. internal network issue with the XB1 when its turned off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    internal network issue with the XB1 when its turned off!: Since the first of Aug it appears as though I am having some network issues with the XB1. The XB1 is on a 5 port 100MB switch with my Cable set top box, TV, and a few other items, and this switch...
  9. XB1 & 360 network issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 & 360 network issues.: Everything worked fine until a few months ago when there was an update for Xbox. From that day on I've had nothing but problems on both my 360 and XB1. On 360, it's not that bad but I do have some...
  10. XB1 causing network issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 causing network issues?: I can't say I saw this from day one, but family insists it does. since owning/using my XB1 other devices in the household (3 xbox 360, 3 smart phones, 1-2 laptops) although are not on all at once,...