XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...

Discus and support XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ... such as YouTube and Prime Video still work for now at least. But I can't access Xbox Live, Mixer, the MS store, MS Movies and TV, and every time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cyberstrike nTo, Sep 12, 2019.

1. XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...

... such as YouTube and Prime Video still work for now at least.

But I can't access Xbox Live, Mixer, the MS store, MS Movies and TV, and every time I hit the "connect to Xbox Live" button and go to test connections in the settings menu and I test the connection it says "your console is connected to the internet and is
    good" but I can't access Xbox Live features.

It's weird that in the past when these problems none of the apps worked. What is going on? Is there an outage, an update, and is anyone else experiencing this?

:)

Cyberstrike nTo, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...

1. XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps... - Similar Threads - XB1S won't connect

2. Minecraft keeps stalling while in games Xb1s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps stalling while in games Xb1s: My nephews game client has been stalling / freezing since the latest update. I am worried about a reinstall option as he would be extremely upste aboit losing his worlds. What can i do to help...
  3. XB1: Final Fantasy X Remake for XB1X on XB1S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1: Final Fantasy X Remake for XB1X on XB1S?: Hi, I was about to purchase the FFX/X2 remake for my XB1S, but noticed that in the title it says XB1X. Is this purchase only locked to this version of the console or can I use it on my XB1S as...
  4. Sooo loging into my XB1s and entering password ,.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sooo loging into my XB1s and entering password ,.....: can anyone tell me how to find ENTER key to log in password? So sorry am a newbie with this , .... frustrating c31632b2-970b-4dd3-b5d6-e090b6238c07
  5. XB1s reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1s reset: Newbie in the forum here... have an XB1s am regifting to a friends little daughter... currently has all my credentials on it as well as gears of war etc.... may i do a master reset to clear all...
  6. Console Streaming on Alpha Skip Ahead, S8+, xb1s, 1gx40mbps, vzw cellular. Just beautiful....

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming on Alpha Skip Ahead, S8+, xb1s, 1gx40mbps, vzw cellular. Just beautiful....: [IMG] submitted by /u/LegendofDad-ALynk404 [link] [comments]
  7. GTA V got uninstalled when I cancelled an update on my XB1s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V got uninstalled when I cancelled an update on my XB1s: GTA V got uninstalled when I cancelled an update on by XB1s. Had to re-download/install the whole game again. Not very friendly experience. How to avoid this? Re-installing a 67 gb game is not a...
  8. XB1S crashes whenever I try to play mixer or play any capture.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1S crashes whenever I try to play mixer or play any capture.: As title says, when I try to play the mixer, or any capture (including a screenshot or sharing) my xbox will crash to a staticcy screen. When this happens I have to hard shutdown and start again....
  9. Wired xb1s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired xb1s controller: I am having trouble with my wired controller disconnected in all the usb ports. What is really going on.. Thanks for any input on the fix or troubleshooting this....
  10. XB1S won't read 360 discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1S won't read 360 discs: My xbox one s won't read my copy of black ops 2 for 360. It just says this game is not playable here, tells me where to find a list of backwards compatible games and the error code (0x8082000c)....