XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...

Discus and support XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ... such as YouTube and Prime Video still work for now at least. But I can't access Xbox Live, Mixer, the MS store, MS Movies and TV, and every time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cyberstrike nTo, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

1. XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...

... such as YouTube and Prime Video still work for now at least.

But I can't access Xbox Live, Mixer, the MS store, MS Movies and TV, and every time I hit the "connect to Xbox Live" button and go to test connections in the settings menu and I test the connection it says "your console is connected to the internet and is
    good" but I can't access Xbox Live features.

It's weird that in the past when these problems none of the apps worked. What is going on? Is there an outage, an update, and is anyone else experiencing this?

:)

Cyberstrike nTo, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:43 AM
Thema:

XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...

1. XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps... - Similar Threads - XB1S won't connect

2. GTA V got uninstalled when I cancelled an update on my XB1s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V got uninstalled when I cancelled an update on my XB1s: GTA V got uninstalled when I cancelled an update on by XB1s. Had to re-download/install the whole game again. Not very friendly experience. How to avoid this? Re-installing a 67 gb game is not a...
  3. XB1S crashes whenever I try to play mixer or play any capture.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1S crashes whenever I try to play mixer or play any capture.: As title says, when I try to play the mixer, or any capture (including a screenshot or sharing) my xbox will crash to a staticcy screen. When this happens I have to hard shutdown and start again....
  4. Wired xb1s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired xb1s controller: I am having trouble with my wired controller disconnected in all the usb ports. What is really going on.. Thanks for any input on the fix or troubleshooting this....
  5. XB1S - Password prompt before purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1S - Password prompt before purchase: Despite me doing these steps over and over: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/passkey-purchases i still have to write down my password before any purchase in Xbox one store. I've...
  6. Trouble running two XB1S consoles with 1 XBL Gold account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble running two XB1S consoles with 1 XBL Gold account: Just bought a second XB1S console, let's call this Con2. The original, Con1 has 5 profiles on it, mine with XBL Gold, wife and three kids. Has about 5 downloaded games on it, rest of our games are...
  7. XB1 Controller Parts on XB1S Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Controller Parts on XB1S Controller: I recently got a new controller after the Right Bumper on my Forza 6 Edition XB1 controller snapped off it's plastic piece that connects RB and LB together inside the controller. My new controller...
  8. XB1S won't read 360 discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1S won't read 360 discs: My xbox one s won't read my copy of black ops 2 for 360. It just says this game is not playable here, tells me where to find a list of backwards compatible games and the error code (0x8082000c)....
  9. Home Xbox and Gold sharing, not working properly on the new Xbox (XB1s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox and Gold sharing, not working properly on the new Xbox (XB1s): I have had the original Xbox at home since release, it has been set as the home xbox since day one. With gold sharing everything worked great. My son could play any game I purchased while using...
  10. Microsoft, finally DO something about the XB1S lame audio settings and release a genuine ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, finally DO something about the XB1S lame audio settings and release a genuine ...: I have an recurring issue, bitstream audio (Dolby Atmos) worked fine up until last FW update, now I´m stuck at 7.1 PCM audio setting, keeps throwing the 0x80bd0009 error, passthru doesn´t work for...