XB1X Alpha Skip Ahead - Please Try Again (0x8027025a) Error Every Time Waking XB1X

Discus and support XB1X Alpha Skip Ahead - Please Try Again (0x8027025a) Error Every Time Waking XB1X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Insider group, This has gotten to the point that it is MADDENING ... with the last two build of SAA I get this EVERY time I boot my XB1X from sleep or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/magis123, Jul 27, 2019.

1. /u/magis123
    /u/magis123 Guest

XB1X Alpha Skip Ahead - Please Try Again (0x8027025a) Error Every Time Waking XB1X

Insider group,

This has gotten to the point that it is MADDENING ... with the last two build of SAA I get this EVERY time I boot my XB1X from sleep or rest mode. Items may launch but then this error code pops up. I can try launching them 3-5 times and MAYBE they might work, maybe they won't.

Sometimes a hard reboot will reset this and I'll be functional again, but most times it takes 2-3 hard reboots to get it functional. Sometimes I have to disconnect all attachments to the XB1X to get it to work, sometimes I can just reboot it and it will work. There is ZERO consistency in it which is what leads me to believe it is a CENTRAL OS problem, not a problem with any attached peripheral ...

And I know XB1 insider staff is going to come on here and tell me the following:

If you're able to, please report this with Repot-a-problem.

A few things you might try:

• If the games/apps you're trying to start are on an external HDD, try moving them to the internal drive
    • Full console restart. From the guide, RB over to settings and down to Restart Console
    • You can try moving to a different preview ring temporarily
    • Console refresh, choosing keep my games and data

We definitely don't want to be in the way of your gaming. If you're finding that this build isn't working for you, please do file the report so that we can collect the bug data, and consider moving temporarily to another ring, or unenrolling (to the public build). You won't lose your eligibility in Alpha for temporarily moving among rings.

But there is a problem there because when I try to REPORT the problem, I get the EXACT same error code so that means I cannot report it. This is beyond frustrating and so help me if the bot comes here and auto posts the above I'm gonna scream. At least with the error codes on PS4's beta OS's, there are REAL people that respond to them and they don't expect the community to solve the problems.

submitted by /u/magis123
    [link] [comments]

/u/magis123, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox One S or X Console for non-4K

If you have money to Take a XB1X I suggest you taked a XB1X
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  5. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Alpha/Alpha skip ahead is as far as i know by invite only. You should been an insider for a long time and give proper feedback to the builds.
Thema:

1. XB1X Alpha Skip Ahead - Please Try Again (0x8027025a) Error Every Time Waking XB1X - Similar Threads - XB1X Alpha Skip

2. XB1X shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1X shutdown: My xbox 1x shuts down on its own every morning at 0350 exactly. Why is this? It is not overheating and it is always exactly at that time. 5eca40f7-8988-4b89-8901-aa5c7fb2513b
  3. Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X: I installed the SoW from Game Pass on my XB1X and i noticed that it won't play in 4k, the game and the textures are ugly. Anyone with the same problem? What's happening?...
  4. xb1x wireless problems S T I L L

in XBoX Accessibility
    xb1x wireless problems S T I L L: i've encountered this problem so many times, ive done so much to fix this and i even sent in my xbox to get repaired - fallout 76 white edition- and i still can't connect to wifi solid for more...
  5. XB1X Recordings

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1X Recordings: I have my recordings/ captures set to 1 min recordings, but it tends to record in segments of 4-10 seconds instead. Why in the hell does it keep on making only 4-10second recordings?? Sometimes...
  6. Tell NIS America to release their games on Xbox One with XB1X Enhanced

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tell NIS America to release their games on Xbox One with XB1X Enhanced: Why NIS America doesn’t release many games on Xbox One. Most Xbox One anime games are Naruto/DBZ but I don’t like and obsessed with these games. I like Touhou and NIS does make Touhou games but...
  7. Witcher 2 save thumbnail glitch on XB1X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 save thumbnail glitch on XB1X: i have the original dvd version of the Witcher 2 EE. i installed it on my recently purchased xbox one x. I noticed a small glitch which although doesn't affect the game it still concerns me....
  8. Cancelling Update on XB1X Uninstalls Game Completely?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelling Update on XB1X Uninstalls Game Completely?!: Hey there, I've just recently come across an issue with cancelling game updates in my games and apps. I had RDR2 and Battlefront 2 updates ready to install. When I set them to install after...
  9. Why can't XB1X output Atmos to AV Reciever with Atmos USB headset attached

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't XB1X output Atmos to AV Reciever with Atmos USB headset attached: Split from this thread. I have the same question. Why do i have to manually change the headset audio to stereo to get the any sort of surround audio output to my receiver. I would be happy...
  10. Blu Ray player app will not install on XB1X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray player app will not install on XB1X: Repeatedly getting the "installation stopped" error when trying to update the Blu Ray player app. Begins to download, stops, and gives me the notification that the installation has stopped. I've...