XBL account on a different email account

Discus and support XBL account on a different email account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Mornings all! So, here's the situation: GT on alt email Main email = no GT (but signing into xbox.com created one without my choice) I need a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by X1A, Apr 21, 2019.

1. X1A
    X1A Guest

Mornings all!

So, here's the situation:

GT on alt email

Main email = no GT (but signing into xbox.com created one without my choice)

I need a solution to rejoin the two back again so that my GT is on my main email address.

This email address is also used on my PC app store, however some games are locked into the GT's email account.

Didn't realise until I tried to re-download Forza 4 and saw that they're on different accounts.

Has anyone else successfully merged their accounts?

:)

2. X1A Win User

Ah well, guess I need to be super careful when purchasing games for the wrong account :/

Thanks for the assist
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Unfortunately there is no way to merge two accounts.

However there is a way to change what email address that would be used for signing into particular accounts.

Before we go any further though couple questions

The email that you consider your main email is it a MS server email (Hotmail, outlook, msn, live)

You said you currently use it on your computer do you have any other like games or purchases that are associated with this account?
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

OK so with your main account being an outlook account (MS server email) unfortunately there is no way to even add it to your other account as another alias. So unfortunately there is no way to merge the two accounts together.
  5. X1A Win User

The main account is on the Outlook domain < have purchased one or two things

The account where my GT resides, is on an alias currently
  6. XBX4LFE Win User

switching windows live id problem

the second account email I want to switch to was on a japan xbl account but was a usa id, but I recently changed that gamertag to a different email. So the email doesn't have a xbl account attached to it..
Thema:

1. XBL account on a different email account - Similar Threads - XBL account different

2. Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account: I have removed the link between my two accounts, and now that im trying to relink them (the same two accounts) it says that it's a different account and doesn't let me do it (i tried both on PC...
  3. Xbox One S Account Randomly being signed out and disconnecting from XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Account Randomly being signed out and disconnecting from XBL: Since a few days ago I have been having problems playing online games on my Xbox. Randomly I keep losing connection to XBL and sometimes my account also gets signed out. I dont lose connection to...
  4. Trouble running two XB1S consoles with 1 XBL Gold account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble running two XB1S consoles with 1 XBL Gold account: Just bought a second XB1S console, let's call this Con2. The original, Con1 has 5 profiles on it, mine with XBL Gold, wife and three kids. Has about 5 downloaded games on it, rest of our games are...
  5. XBL Rewards earned points but never received them on Microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards earned points but never received them on Microsoft account: As title says, I never received any funds on my Microsoft acct despite the fact that I'm a member for years and actively participating in program, is there a way for me to get help please?...
  6. Three consoles, three XBL accounts, three game copies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Three consoles, three XBL accounts, three game copies: I've gotten varying answers from MS Chat sessions. Looking for clarification. Multiple gamers in my family. Currently have two Xbox's, two XBLive accounts, and two copies of Destiny 2. I had...
  7. Trying to reconcile using two accounts (one for XBL, and a different one for my Win10 PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reconcile using two accounts (one for XBL, and a different one for my Win10 PC): I'm trying to untagle a mess that has been years in the making here apparently. A long time ago, I established my Xbox Live account with an @hotmail address. It still functions as such to this...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere games - Different account for XBL than PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere games - Different account for XBL than PC: How do I get Xbox Play Anywhere work for those of us with two accounts? I have a modern Microsoft account that I use for my Win 10 PC, Skype, Office, etc. But from back in the pre-MS account...
  9. Bought XBL Gold credit for wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought XBL Gold credit for wrong account: I bought 3 months XBL Gold sub yesterday, but for an account which is no longer used. How can I get the sub applied to the correct account? 825b2490-920d-4b1c-a133-d19e1b422374
  10. Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...: I've power Cycled my Console Twice, Deleted and redownloaded my account, and signed out and back in. Nothing has worked so far. I just want to join my friends and play Monster hunter World. T_T...