XBL core services

Discus and support XBL core services in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does Microsoft have any plan on compensating all of us Live Gold members for all of these intermittent access problems??... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thewatcher1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. thewatcher1
    thewatcher1 Guest

XBL core services

Does Microsoft have any plan on compensating all of us Live Gold members for all of these intermittent access problems??

:)

thewatcher1, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

XBL core services

Per the terms of service, Microsoft does not issue compensation for these types of outages.
  3. BobMcFly247 Win User

New Xbox One cannot update.

Unfortunately you are right. If xbl encounters problems with core services or the login servers this may cause problems with updating your console as well. So please be patient and wait for the services to get back working and then try again. Thxs for your
    understanding.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Core services

5. Bob Dole! Win User

XBOX Live Gold service has become an unreliable service.

it is still going on. Example, yesterday Core Services were fine however after logging in every game that uses internet says im not connected to XBL I gave up after an hour of frustration. Really becoming more of a nuance then a value in entertainment.
  6. Mistive Win User

Cant sign into my account on xbox one

EDIT: It Couldn't Sign Me into Xbox Live but I found out Why. At first when I checked the XBL Service Alert Status, I only saw Purchase and Content Usage: Limited. They Updated the Web Site and I now See Xbox Live Core Services: Limited which is the reason
    why I cant connect to Live.
Thema:

XBL core services

1. XBL core services - Similar Threads - XBL core services

2. Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?: I've been trying for months to get something done about this account in particular. Why does Microsoft allow people to harass and further stigmatize people with autism? I have found an excessive...
  3. harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.: is the a specific forum or community manager to report a fellow xbl ambassador to? i was harassedand bullied and belittled by a fellow ambassador today, and can not find much about it on the...
  4. ms-xbl-multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms-xbl-multiplayer: Paid two times Age of empires, one on steam and one on store because i have wanted to play with my kid as I was playing this game 20 years ago. I am angry (Mod removed - Inappropriate). Lots of...
  5. ms-xbl-multiplayer error

in XBoX on Windows
    ms-xbl-multiplayer error: Good afternoon, I activated my subscription to xbox game pass pc and I downloaded Age of Empires definitive edition. I played online in the public lobbies and everything works fine but when I want...
  6. Can't download xbl ac

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download xbl ac: I tryed signing in today and got an error code i looked it up and i tryed a solution to delete and re download my account on xbl i try to re download my account and i enter unsaid info and then...
  7. XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...: ... such as YouTube and Prime Video still work for now at least. But I can't access Xbox Live, Mixer, the MS store, MS Movies and TV, and every time I hit the "connect to Xbox Live" button and...
  8. XBL

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBL: Xbox Live outage locks gamers out again One thing's for sure -- a string of service outages isn't the best way to convince people that cloud-streamed gaming is a good bet for the future....
  9. XBL Club Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    XBL Club Issue: Hello, my Xbox one says to me that there are two Clubs aktiv on my GT. But, if i want to leave them, there is no Club to leave. So, i can not leave the Clubs, because there are not visible and i...
  10. Bots on XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bots on XBL: Hello, this is my first post here and I don't know if I reach Microsoft directly but I want to report something but I don't want to call the support. Do you know, that there are bots on XBL who...