XBL core services

Discus and support XBL core services in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does Microsoft have any plan on compensating all of us Live Gold members for all of these intermittent access problems??... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thewatcher1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. thewatcher1
    thewatcher1 Guest

XBL core services

Does Microsoft have any plan on compensating all of us Live Gold members for all of these intermittent access problems??

:)

thewatcher1, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

XBL core services

Per the terms of service, Microsoft does not issue compensation for these types of outages.
  3. Frathos Win User

Xbox Core Systems are down till June 6!?!?

I don't know where you got the information that XBL Core Services will be down until June 6 however the Support team is working on resolving the issue. There is currently a problem with Xbox Live Core Services...check back here later for an update:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

New Xbox One cannot update.

Unfortunately you are right. If xbl encounters problems with core services or the login servers this may cause problems with updating your console as well. So please be patient and wait for the services to get back working and then try again. Thxs for your
    understanding.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Core services

6. Bob Dole! Win User

XBOX Live Gold service has become an unreliable service.

it is still going on. Example, yesterday Core Services were fine however after logging in every game that uses internet says im not connected to XBL I gave up after an hour of frustration. Really becoming more of a nuance then a value in entertainment.
Thema:

XBL core services

1. XBL core services - Similar Threads - XBL core services

2. XBL gold vs Game Pass subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL gold vs Game Pass subscriptions: Good day.. I have a month to month Xbox Live Gold subscriptions and I am considering getting the game pass and upgrading to Xbox game pass ultimate. I just have a few questions regarding the move...
  3. Trouble with xbl party chat members who don’t have ipv6

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble with xbl party chat members who don’t have ipv6: Hello, im an Australian using a ‘Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2’ Im having an issue i cant work out. Please help point out anything you could suggest in my screenshots if you think it might help....
  4. Unique problem with XBL account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unique problem with XBL account: So quite recently, with some friends wanting me to join them in a game that connects to Xbox live, I have come to realize that my Xbox live account is not associated with a Microsoft account. This...
  5. Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out: Lately, just over the weekends, I have been getting the following error after reporting and blocking a player using their XBL Player Card (not the Social Menu in the game, but even then once in a...
  6. ms-xbl-multiplayer app for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    ms-xbl-multiplayer app for pc: [img] Hello, when I send or receive an invitation to play online with my friend (minecraft dungeons), this notification appears but I cannot find the application, is it a controller or similar?...
  7. Sea Of Thieves Ms-xbl-multiplayer app required

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves Ms-xbl-multiplayer app required: So I play the xbox game pass on my pc and i run it with a 3rd party streaming service since my laptop cant run decent games at all. I can invite people and they can join but anytime i accept an...
  8. Xbox One S disconnects from XBL ONLY when watching YouTube

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S disconnects from XBL ONLY when watching YouTube: Hi there, So I've got a bit of a weird one here. Something that I've struggled with over the last 6-8 months is my XBox randomly signing out of XBox Live, however it ONLY happens when I'm...
  9. Annoying Bug With XBL Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Annoying Bug With XBL Gold: So my Gamepass Ultimate ran out about a month ago but I've been using my brother's account's ultimate until it expired last night, so I last night tried to get it on sale for one dollar, the...
  10. XBL is telling me that my region and payment method don't match up

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL is telling me that my region and payment method don't match up: Hello, So, I'm currently unable to buy anything from the XBL store. Whenever I try to pay for something, I get an error message that says "Try a different way to pay or change your Microsoft...