XBL hacked, will be down for christmas.

Discus and support XBL hacked, will be down for christmas. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; as of 1145am EST, both OS and XB live services have been cyber attacked and taken down. Please dont call or run to xbox.com's chat room support. they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHORAS DEN, Dec 25, 2014.

1. CHORAS DEN
    CHORAS DEN Guest

as of 1145am EST, both OS and XB live services have been cyber attacked and taken down.

Please dont call or run to xbox.com's chat room support. they know about it and they are working on it.

tune in here for updates. Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage

:)

CHORAS DEN, Dec 25, 2014
  2. feihC
    feihC Guest
  3. aCLinty
    aCLinty Guest
    Can't connect to Live despite having good connection

Hackers have hacked the xbl and shut it down

aCLinty, Dec 25, 2014
  4. feihC Win User
  5. aCLinty Win User

Can't connect to Live despite having good connection

Hackers have hacked the xbl and shut it down
  6. Linsane Win User

Connect to Xbox Live......

I'm wondering if the hackers are still hacking. I know they did Christmas day and the day after. PSN for sure has been down.
  7. BizarroMantis Win User

Countdown to New Years a HUGE disappointment!!

Ok, to make it crystal clear:

2013 Christmas sales on XBL - GREAT!

2013 Christmas sales on Steam - GREAT!

2014 Christmas sales on XBL - HORRIBLE!

2014 Christmas sales on Steam - GREAT!

Is that clearer?
  8. wolfXD1 Win User

Xbox issues and what is Microsoft planning to do?

That was fake its not true anonymous won't go against lizard squad what Microsoft needs to do is night or day of Christmas shut down servers and reboot it with a fake ip and even then lizard squad can't take down xbl forever
Thema:

1. XBL hacked, will be down for christmas. - Similar Threads - XBL hacked down

2. Xbl servers down? Something is wrong, I can hear people in my party but it’s lagging and I...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbl servers down? Something is wrong, I can hear people in my party but it’s lagging and I...: . submitted by /u/Gp7759 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbl super slow viewing profiles msg and status

in XboX Insiders
    Xbl super slow viewing profiles msg and status: Takes at least 25 seconds to load up a friends profile and viewing my own status. Earlier all was fine but as a couple hours ago things have went downhill. All my connections are fine xbl status...
  4. So years ago i went to renew my XBL and it said that my account didnt exist

in XBoX on Consoles
    So years ago i went to renew my XBL and it said that my account didnt exist: So as stated above i had to make a new email and start from square one. i lost a GT with 120k gamer score. Ive built it back up so its whatever at this point but my issue is my GT is linked to an...
  5. Xbl gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbl gold: 1 month ago i had purchased 1 month of xbox live gold on the microsoft Store and it was written: 1month+2free But today when i tried to start a party and they told me to buy more gold. SO...
  6. XBL picture resetting to default.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL picture resetting to default.: I noticed that my picture reset to default (battletoads one) and so I readded my old one, waited 5 days to nothing, Tried again, Still nothing so Finnally I tried using the default pictures,(one...
  7. Connected to XBL but can't connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to XBL but can't connect to game servers: Hi, this problem just started tonight. My NAT is open, my XBL subscription is active, I have hard restarted both my Xbox and router and I have reset my console. I succeed the network connection...
  8. Xbl comms ban from ark

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbl comms ban from ark: Good evening. I was wondering if anyone could help. I have already had a comms ban for 24hrs with out knowing what I have supposed of done. Which ruined my unblemished record with xbl. I got a...
  9. Http Error 400 XBL brad A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Http Error 400 XBL brad A: I cant acces the link cuse of my region i think it says error http 400 or somthing like that and bad regues my main language Is swedish n idk how to explain the reason of my suspension when i cant...
  10. My XBL account got hacked and now me and 2 friends have bans....PLS HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBL account got hacked and now me and 2 friends have bans....PLS HELP!: Hi, Randomly a few nights ago I received a comms ban, filed a case review, got overturned instantly, 2 days later whilst I had a comms ban I got a multiplayer ban due to harassing or abusing...