XBL party issues. OS version 10.0.19041.4025 (rs_xbox_release_2008.200728-0000)

Discus and support XBL party issues. OS version 10.0.19041.4025 (rs_xbox_release_2008.200728-0000) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Odd thing, I can't join other players xbl parties...When I accept a party invite, I get a weird gray rectangle where the party info would normally be.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jtinker95, Aug 2, 2020.

1. /u/jtinker95
    /u/jtinker95 Guest

Odd thing, I can't join other players xbl parties...When I accept a party invite, I get a weird gray rectangle where the party info would normally be. It might let me stay in the party for all of 30 seconds but I never even know if I am in the party or not, just hear the other players momentarily. After that, my xbox guide button becomes unresponsive and I can't do anything with my console for about 2 minutes. When it clears up it also removes me from the party, or at least, I can finally see that portion of the guide menu. Strange thing though, I can host a party just fine, can't join one though. Is anyone else out there with an OS version similar to mine having this issue? I am part of the preview program and wasn't having this problem until a few days ago, also, other consoles in my house that aren't on of the preview program are not having the issues I am.

submitted by /u/jtinker95
    [link] [comments]

/u/jtinker95, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

OS Version?

[quote user="CageyMoose"]My OS version is listed as: 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200) fre[/quote]

I don't know what the 'fre' bit means at the end, but what I do know is that your O.S version is the same as mine and I'm from the United Kingdom. I'm guessing that the 'fre' word has nothing to do with the French.

As I understand it, you should be able to change between French and English language in Canada. The language option should be in your Xbox One System Settings

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/system/system-settings
  3. Zero420override Win User

Two questions about the xbox one system software.

A. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings. Select System > Console info. Your OS version is located in the second row.

B. Current version - 10.0.19041.3068 (rs_xbox_release_2006.200610-0000) / June 16, 2020; 9 days ago

Hope this helps you out.
  4. lL MrBrightside Win User

Can connect to the Internet but not Xbox Live

Not just says I can't connect to XBL, here's the Error status report codes;

W: 0000 - 0021

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 0C88 - 1C40

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: 0006 - 0001
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Sobre OS Version[Translation-About OS Version]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with the OS version. If you are unable to locate it on the public page. This would indicate you may be in the insider program. These updates do not get published on the public page.
    You will need to reach out to the
    insider forums

Thanks,

Brad
  6. smileskybird Win User

Nothing is more important then communication with friends as we game

I agree the social and communication side of XBL is important. XBL has been having issues the past two days especially with friends and it affects Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 and Xbox 1 smart glass too.

When XBL has issues (they're had them so far twice this year), when playing on Xbox 360, I use Game Chat that always tends to work especially when XBL Party is broken due to issues.

I also prefer the 360's UI as it's familiar and more youth friendlier than the Xbox 1's UI which many peps on here on XBL and my friends say it's simply too Windows 8 which we don't quite like about it. And it looks too grown up too compared to the 360 UI.
    Probably why Xbox 1 doesn't have Voice Messages and change the Dash background is because they stuck a PC OS on an Xbox, or the Windows 8 styled UI (even thought Xbox 1 has 3 OS a windows kernel, Xbox os, hypervisor) needs to be programmed to understand what
    I like to call Xbox Language. Probably why so many Xbox Live Features were missing when Xbox 1 launched.
Thema:

1. XBL party issues. OS version 10.0.19041.4025 (rs_xbox_release_2008.200728-0000) - Similar Threads - XBL party issues

2. Trouble with xbl party chat members who don’t have ipv6

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble with xbl party chat members who don’t have ipv6: Hello, im an Australian using a ‘Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2’ Im having an issue i cant work out. Please help point out anything you could suggest in my screenshots if you think it might help....
  3. I keep getting party encountered an error when trying to join an XBL party

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting party encountered an error when trying to join an XBL party: Is this happening to anyone else and is there a fix? submitted by /u/twiggysafc [link] [comments]
  4. Xbl servers down? Something is wrong, I can hear people in my party but it’s lagging and I...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbl servers down? Something is wrong, I can hear people in my party but it’s lagging and I...: . submitted by /u/Gp7759 [link] [comments]
  5. Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...: I've power Cycled my Console Twice, Deleted and redownloaded my account, and signed out and back in. Nothing has worked so far. I just want to join my friends and play Monster hunter World. T_T...
  6. Exceedingly loud buzzing noise in XBL parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exceedingly loud buzzing noise in XBL parties?: So to sum this up as quickly as possible: my laptop's inbuilt mic makes a ridiculously loud buzzing sound for other players when I join the party on the xbox app. It doesn't do this on any other...
  7. My "Tritton ARK 100" headset is causing people in my XBL party to echo.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My "Tritton ARK 100" headset is causing people in my XBL party to echo.: I'm playing on an XBOX ONE and I just got this headset. Even when I mute the headset, people still hear an echo, but I'm still muted to them. Does anyone have an idea of any settings or something...
  8. Anytime my friend joins my party or joins my game, I get kicked off XBL.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime my friend joins my party or joins my game, I get kicked off XBL.: Hi there, so I've been having an issue with a friend of mine I've been friends with on XBL for the past 8 years. Never had this issue up until recently. What happened for it to be this way is...
  9. Getting kicked from game, party and xbL.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked from game, party and xbL.: i keep getting kicked from game, party and xbl but only happens when i am in online game.tried all troubleshooting methods and contacted isp and still no answer. 47981ba2-c644-400c-ae08-26b82f675b34
  10. XBL party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL party chat: I just came off a Comms Suspension and I can hear the people in my party but they cannot hear me and my mic indicator is showing me talking. Any help would be great!...