XBL Rewards earned points but never received them on Microsoft account

Discus and support XBL Rewards earned points but never received them on Microsoft account in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; As title says, I never received any funds on my Microsoft acct despite the fact that I'm a member for years and actively participating in program, is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BODYCOUNTTT, Apr 12, 2018.

1. BODYCOUNTTT
    BODYCOUNTTT Guest

As title says, I never received any funds on my Microsoft acct despite the fact that I'm a member for years and actively participating in program, is there a way for me to get help please?

:)

BODYCOUNTTT, Apr 12, 2018
  2. ALADEEZY
    ALADEEZY Guest
    rewards program

i signed up on xbox live rewards a long time ago and soon thought it was a joke because i never received any points i earned. i believe it says i been rewarded 710 points but dont see them in my account. how do i get them?

ALADEEZY, Apr 12, 2018
  3. RushFan25
    RushFan25 Guest
    My points haven't been deposited in my account

I have earned 680 points but i haven't received any of my points. I earned 600 of my points in December of 2011 and February of 2012 and i haven't got any of it. The rewards website says they were deposited in my account but i never got them. I was just
    wondering if i could get these points at some point.

RushFan25, Apr 12, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello BraveHearts GG,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your US Rewards Account region and your Irish Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the time of
    registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency,
    it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency. However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft
    account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location.

Additionally, since you are registered as a US Rewards member, only purchases in that regions currency are eligible for Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Apr 13, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BraveHearts GG,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your US Rewards Account region and your Irish Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the time of
    registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency,
    it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency. However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft
    account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location.

Additionally, since you are registered as a US Rewards member, only purchases in that regions currency are eligible for Rewards.
  6. DarkrPhi Win User

Code for gift card

Rewards points are aways lockrd to the account that earned them

There was never any code given

Also gifting is region locked
  7. XBF Amber M Win User

Quêtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]

Hi Fitzscroll,

Thanks for the replies! For more information regarding Microsoft Rewards (including those associated with Game Pass), I recommend our support article entitled Earn
    points with Microsoft Rewards
    . For more information directly about how to earn points, you may find that in this support article:

How to earn Microsoft Rewards points

Please bear in mind that Microsoft Rewards is available in many regions, but not all, and the rewards/offers may vary accordingly.

I hope that this information helps a bit more!
  8. Judge Win User

Total Xbox Rewards Points Earned?

[quote user="B4RevenantGamer"]

[quote user="NYJets1968"]if you buy them they don't expire only the rewards expire.[/quote]

Does that include ones earned on Bing? I'm guessing it does. I'm just wondering because I never really buy Microsoft points anymore and just use things like bing rewards and order them as I need them.

--

OP I've earned about 300 I think and have been a member since June of last year.

[/quote]

Yes Bing points do, as they are promotional points. Here is what the points say on Bing: "Restrictions: A maximum total of 64,000 Microsoft Points may be redeemed per Xbox LIVE gamertag through the Bing Rewards program. Promo code expires 6/30/2014, if not
    redeemed in gamertag account. Once redeemed, Microsoft Points expire after 365 days if not used in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace."

As for my Rewards: Xbox LIVE Rewards Member since 2010-12-01, Points earned 1350
  9. bowski477 Win User

Rewards

How do I receive the Microsoft Points I earn through Xbox LIVE Rewards?

A. Xbox LIVE Rewards Points equal to or greater than 100 will be automatically deposited into your Xbox LIVE account each month. It may take up to 30 days for the points you earn to be deposited into your account. If your points total is less than 100, the
    points will be held as pending until 100 total points are reached and deposited into your account.

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/
Thema:

1. XBL Rewards earned points but never received them on Microsoft account - Similar Threads - XBL Rewards earned

2. xbl reward free ride don't work again

in XBoX Rewards
    xbl reward free ride don't work again: Path of exile: 5/6 hours Roblox: 6/7 hours two weeks and those two games have not yet been confirmed on the site I'm still playing the paladins to count the hours too, but ... so far none of...
  3. XBL Rewards showing I am not Gold - I am and have been for 14 years

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards showing I am not Gold - I am and have been for 14 years: Hi, for the past few weeks the Rewards site has been showing that I am not a Gold member. I have been since November 2003 with no lapses. This is causing me to get 3% rewards instead of 6%,...
  4. XBL Rewards showing my status as not Gold - I've been gold for 14+ years

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards showing my status as not Gold - I've been gold for 14+ years: This is affecting the percentage I get in rewards. I should be getting 6 but it is only showing me as getting 3%. Please let me know what you can do to resolve this error and award me any...
  5. 12 Month XBL on Rewards OUT OF STOCK!

in XBoX Rewards
    12 Month XBL on Rewards OUT OF STOCK!: So i posted the other day about not being able to use my 2000 gems to get a 12 month XBL subscription which you fixed, however now it out of stock! Surely this is a digital code, how can i run...
  6. XBL Reward points not converted to currency.

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Reward points not converted to currency.: Its says on the website they are normally done on the 16th and 30th of the month, i requested a deposit on the 18th of march and all 10,000 points are just sat waiting? I've also bought a few...
  7. XBL Rewards not showing Gold Membership

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards not showing Gold Membership: Just extended my Gold with a 3 month non-prepaid, setup the auto renew and it still won’t show in Rewards. It never shows me a as a Gold subscription in Rewards since I’ve signed up for the...
  8. Pending Rewards From a Year Ago and No XBL Status

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending Rewards From a Year Ago and No XBL Status: Hello, I've had quite a few rewards that have been pending for over a year now. Also, according to the Rewards website, I don't have a XBL membership although I've had one for 14 years. Is...
  9. Xbl rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbl rewards deposit: hello I have had 15k rewards points pending for a little while and on the 15th it was not deposited. I have been looking for the request early deposit link but it is not showing on the rewards...
  10. XBL Rewards: Earned fourth star but remained at three stars, entire account is now down

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards: Earned fourth star but remained at three stars, entire account is now down: I met the qualification provided to me by Xbox Live Rewards to spend a certain amount before the end of February in order to from three stars to four stars. When the "Stars under construction"...