XBL Rewards showing my status as not Gold - I've been gold for 14+ years

Discus and support XBL Rewards showing my status as not Gold - I've been gold for 14+ years in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; This is affecting the percentage I get in rewards. I should be getting 6 but it is only showing me as getting 3%. Please let me know what you can do... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Aj6627, May 7, 2018.

1. Aj6627
    Aj6627 Guest

This is affecting the percentage I get in rewards. I should be getting 6 but it is only showing me as getting 3%.

Please let me know what you can do to resolve this error and award me any missing rewards. I have been gold since November 2003, with no lapses and my subscription is preloaded thru 2019.

:)

Aj6627, May 7, 2018
  2. JJTARANTINO
    JJTARANTINO Guest
    10 Year Loyalty - Xbox

Hi my GTag is ive been an xbox live gold member nonstop for over ten consecutive years. and ive been an xb gold rewards member since the beginning. i have vip status 3xS and champion status along with lots of microsoft points. i noticed my rewards
    account says upgrade gold. when ive been gold since the birth of xbl and xbr. why did it change my gold status to free? i talked to all xbl by phone and told me you guys have to fix it. please put my rewards account back to gold as it shpuld be. thanks

JJTARANTINO, May 7, 2018
  3. JJTARANTINO
    JJTARANTINO Guest
    7 FIX MY XB REWARDS STATUS.

Hi

my GTag is ive been an xbox live gold member nonstop for over ten consecutive years. and ive been an xb gold rewards member since the beginning. i have vip status 3xS and champion status along with lots of microsoft points. i noticed my rewards
    account says upgrade gold. when ive been gold since the birth of xbl and xbr. why did it change my gold status to free? i talked to all xbl by phone and told me you guys have to fix it. please put my rewards account back to gold as it shpuld be. thanks

JJTARANTINO, May 7, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.

Smwutches, May 7, 2018
  5. Aj6627
    Aj6627 Guest
    Thanks, forgot that the support tab was different. I have rarely come on the forums since they went full reddit a while back.

Aj6627, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Aj6627 Win User

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.
    Thanks, forgot that the support tab was different. I have rarely come on the forums since they went full reddit a while back.
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. JJTARANTINO Win User

10 Year Loyalty - Xbox

Hi my GTag is ive been an xbox live gold member nonstop for over ten consecutive years. and ive been an xb gold rewards member since the beginning. i have vip status 3xS and champion status along with lots of microsoft points. i noticed my rewards
  9. BlackSilverAce Win User

40 microsoft points. grrrr

^ Bing Rewards is a good one. I've been using their rewards program to mitigate the cost of XBL Gold.
  10. lNViNC1BLE Win User

Xbox One Gold Membership Problems

I actually have the same problem right now. I was trying to play Titanfall and it says I don't have Gold when I've been renewing it for years now. My status on the Xbox live site even shows Gold status still.
Thema:

1. XBL Rewards showing my status as not Gold - I've been gold for 14+ years - Similar Threads - XBL Rewards showing

2. xbl reward free ride don't work again

in XBoX Rewards
    xbl reward free ride don't work again: Path of exile: 5/6 hours Roblox: 6/7 hours two weeks and those two games have not yet been confirmed on the site I'm still playing the paladins to count the hours too, but ... so far none of...
  3. XBL Rewards showing I am not Gold - I am and have been for 14 years

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards showing I am not Gold - I am and have been for 14 years: Hi, for the past few weeks the Rewards site has been showing that I am not a Gold member. I have been since November 2003 with no lapses. This is causing me to get 3% rewards instead of 6%,...
  4. XBL Rewards earned points but never received them on Microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards earned points but never received them on Microsoft account: As title says, I never received any funds on my Microsoft acct despite the fact that I'm a member for years and actively participating in program, is there a way for me to get help please?...
  5. 12 Month XBL on Rewards OUT OF STOCK!

in XBoX Rewards
    12 Month XBL on Rewards OUT OF STOCK!: So i posted the other day about not being able to use my 2000 gems to get a 12 month XBL subscription which you fixed, however now it out of stock! Surely this is a digital code, how can i run...
  6. XBL Reward points not converted to currency.

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Reward points not converted to currency.: Its says on the website they are normally done on the 16th and 30th of the month, i requested a deposit on the 18th of march and all 10,000 points are just sat waiting? I've also bought a few...
  7. XBL Rewards not showing Gold Membership

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards not showing Gold Membership: Just extended my Gold with a 3 month non-prepaid, setup the auto renew and it still won’t show in Rewards. It never shows me a as a Gold subscription in Rewards since I’ve signed up for the...
  8. Pending Rewards From a Year Ago and No XBL Status

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending Rewards From a Year Ago and No XBL Status: Hello, I've had quite a few rewards that have been pending for over a year now. Also, according to the Rewards website, I don't have a XBL membership although I've had one for 14 years. Is...
  9. XBL rewards show wrong vip stars

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL rewards show wrong vip stars: last year i had vip 3stars iv spent well over 900$ an my vip aint going up now this year it shows 1 star vip b1377f73-250e-4e5a-913a-9969b5ce5553
  10. XBL Rewards Deposit never showed up

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards Deposit never showed up: On 3/8/17 I received $18.70 XBL Rewards Deposit according to billing. But when I look at my account balance it shows $0.00. None of the purchases since 3/8 have used Rewards money. What happened...